In this short guide, we will show you how to change the menu language in the Advanced SystemCare program.
Change Advanced SystemCare Menu Language
To change the language of Advanced SystemCare:
- Click on More > Settings > User Interface
- Use the drop-down menu next to "Current Language" to make your selection.
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Advanced systemcare change language
- Advanced systemcare language settings - Best answers
- How to change language in advanced systemcare - Best answers
- Inkscape change language - How-To - Inkscape
- Adobe reader change language - How-To - PDF
- Opera change language - How-To - Opera
- Utorrent change language - How-To - P2P
- Steam change language - How-To - Steam
This document, titled « Change Advanced SystemCare Menu Language », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).