Software program TeamViewer is a software platform that allows users to participate in web conferences, join online meetings, share their desktops remotely, and transfer files between their computers from any area in the world. Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, and Chrome operating systems, as well as on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, TeamViewer is a comprehensive tool that serves both business and personal uses. This article will teach you how to allow the sharing of computer sounds and music on TeamViewer.
Share Sounds and Music on TeamViewer
Open TeamViewer, and click Extras > Options:
Next, head to the Meeting section, and in the right pane, check Share computer sounds and sharing:
Click OK to apply the settings.
- Teamviewer sound sharing
- Teamviewer share audio - Best answers
- Teamviewer audio sharing - Best answers
- Your sound sharing stopped working due to an unexpected error ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- C# remote desktop sharing like teamviewer - How-To - Programming
- Beep sound in cpu - How-To - Computer Architecture
- Teamviewer start with windows - How-To - Network
- Chaturbate no sound ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks