Windows 8.1 - Change the size of your icons
How to change the size of your icons under Windows 8.1 (Vista and 7).
- Click on an empty space on the desktop.
- While holding the CTRL key down and scroll the mouse wheel
- Down - to decrease the size of your icons
- Up - to increase the size of your icons
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop > View.
- Select the icon size.
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - How to change the size of your icons? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM