If you want to discuss games or different gaming tactics or maybe even brag about your game score, ranking and trophies on social networks, then you can link your PS4 account to Facebook or other social networks. In this article we will show you how to link your PlayStation 4 account to your Facebook or Twitter account.
Link Your PlayStation 4 to Facebook and Twitter
Go to the Settings menu > PSN . Select Link with other Services and choose to which social network you want to connect: Facebook or/and Twitter.
Follow the onscreen instructions (enter your credentials, import your data ...) and that's it you are now connected to your favorite social network(s).
Press the Share button of the DualShock4 controller to upload screenshots on Facebook and Twitter.
- Facebook on ps4
- How to link facebook to ps4 - Best answers
- Connect playstation - Best answers
- Facebook on ps4 browser - How-To - Platform
- Facebook can't be reached ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google - Guide
- Facebook account locked - Guide
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity 2021 - Forum - Facebook