What are private results? Private results are contents from other Google products (Google+, Calendar,..) displayed when making a search on the Google search engine. In this article we will explain how to turn off private results in Google searches.
Turn Off Private Results in Google Searches
- Open your browser and connect to https://www.google.com.
- Sign-in to your Google account.
- At the bottom, click on Settings > Search Settings (https://www.google.com/preferences).
- Scroll to Private results and select "Do not use private results".
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- What is private results in google
- Private results - Best answers
- Google private results - Best answers
- Private Browsing in Google Chrome - How-To - Webmaster
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google - Guide
- Couldn't find your google account - Forum - Gmail
- Sorry, google doesn't recognize that email. - Forum - Gmail
- Accounts.google.com - How-To - Google