What are private results?
Private results are contents from other Google products (Google+, Calendar,..) displayed when making a search on the Google search. Some examples:
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Type "my photos" to display the photos from your Google + profile.
- Type "my events" to view calendar events.
This article will explain how to turn off private results:
- Scroll to Private results and select "Do not use private results".
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM by Jeff.