This article will explain how to turn off spoken answers when making a voice search on Google.
Turn Off Spoken Answers on Google
- Open your browser and connect to https://www.google.com.
- Sign-in to your Google account.
- At the bottom right corner of the page, click on Settings:
- After this, select Search Settings
- Scroll to Spoken answers and select Just show text.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Turn off google spoken answers
- Spoken answers - Best answers
- Turn off spoken answers - Best answers
- Google translate answer - How-To - Android
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google - Guide
- Couldn't find your google account - Forum - Gmail
- Sorry, google doesn't recognize that email. - Forum - Gmail
- Accounts.google.com - How-To - Google
This document, titled « How to Turn Off Spoken Answers on Google », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).