Adobe Reader - Auto scroll in a document
Here's how to enable the Auto scroll feature of Adobe reader. Indeed Adobe reader can automatically scroll in your documents, which can be quite useful when making presentations.
To enable this feature:
- Open your PDF file with Adobe Reader.
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + H to initiate auto scroll.
- You can adjust the scroll speed using the Up or Down arrow keys.
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + H to stop auto scroll.
- Press the minus (-) key to change the scroll direction.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 28, 2015 at 03:52 AM by jak58.