SnapChat video gets blurry

- Dec 13, 2017 at 07:31 AM - Latest reply:  Paulaxo
- Oct 7, 2018 at 11:02 PM
Hello there :) I’ve noticed having an issue with my snapchat . Everytime i record a video using the snapchat app it would be very clear with a good resolution,but once i add it to my story it becomes very blurry even tho i have an Iphone 7plus and the camera is really good with a clear resolution . This problem happens only when i add the video to my story but when i save it to the camera roll it is saved in a great resolution just like how i recorded it.
I have no problem with pictures ,they are added to the story exactly the same way i took them.
I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks alot❤️
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 17, 2018
- Dec 13, 2017 at 04:31 PM
Thank you
Take a look at this http://ccm.net/faq/36083-set-the-default-video-quality-on-snapchat, it talks about video resolution on uploads!
I did check out this link but i cant find the steps that is mentioned there, for example i cant find the advanced section even though my snapchat version is up to date,that's why it wasn't really helpful to me :(
Respond to ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 17, 2018
- Updated by ac3mark on 13/12/17 at 04:57 PM
Thank you
OK, so did you look at any of the app settings? Did you log into your account and see what settings your videos are on? If the link needs to be updated, I will make management aware! Until then, please look at your account settings to adjust your resolution.

Has it always displayed like that?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
Well thats the problem :/ i cant find any video or resolution settings on my snapchat , i tried searching every setting on snapchat but theres nth related to video or resolution and i even couldnt find the “advanced settings” that the link u posted talked about
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 17, 2018
- Dec 18, 2017 at 04:37 PM
Well, after going through all of snapchat's support, they do not address your issue. It must be the local phone resolution (as all of their troublshooting sends you to your mobile device)... Or you can always go to SNAPCHAT FOR SUPPORT!!!
Okay thanks alot for your time
Respond to ac3mark
Registration date
Thursday September 6, 2018
Last seen
September 7, 2018
- Sep 7, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Thank you
I know the problem ...Do you always put your battery on low power mode ?
you know the problem!! I’m having the same problem please tell me why this happens..
I have the same problem, please help?!& yes I always have my battery on low power mode.
Respond to alexaisegz