Appeal My Facebook account disabled

Registration date
Saturday May 26, 2018
Last seen
May 26, 2018
-
Hello,
Dear Concern,
My facebook account has been disable due to some mistake. I've been sent my identity card for verification but i got no response from anyone. Please help me to restore my FB account its very important to me
Regards,
Noor Khan Mazari
noor**********@yahoo.com

See more 

Your reply

6 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
What was the reason why Facebook disabled your account?
NoorkhanMazari
Registration date
Saturday May 26, 2018
Last seen
May 26, 2018
-
My mistakes some pictures send my friend that's my lot my mistakes next I promise and agree all Facebook terms and policy I agree . please sir I Apeal you're sir give me last chance next I not mistakes .sir please help me my account open sir
Respond to Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
You have violated Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards so Facebook disabled your account.

You can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal however you must prove that Facebook made a mistake.

Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know about the rules, that you will not do it again will be absolutely useless.
NoorkhanMazari
Registration date
Saturday May 26, 2018
Last seen
May 26, 2018
-
I am sorry sir
Respond to Ambucias
Registration date
Saturday May 26, 2018
Last seen
May 26, 2018
Thank you
Sorry that's my made mistakes sir last chance give me sir please
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
-
As I said before, saying you are sorry is useless. It will not get your account enabled.

I suggest you now go on with your life without Facebook. There are more important things in life than Facebook.
Respond to NoorkhanMazari
Registration date
Saturday May 26, 2018
Last seen
May 26, 2018
Thank you
Sir my all all pictures my Facebook account sir my memory pictures please recover my all pictures you're please my this request for your sir help me my please sir
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
-
We can't reopen your account. .You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no connection with Facebook.
Registration date
Saturday May 26, 2018
Last seen
May 26, 2018
Thank you
Ok sir please you try again my old Facebook account reopen .I agree all Rules terms and Facebook policy.
Thanks
Sir
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
-
Do you read my answers to you ? I can't say it more clearly, we can't reopen your account. .You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no connection with Facebook.
Thank you
sir please you try again my old Facebook account reopen .I agree all Rules terms and Facebook policy. Thanks Sir
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
-
We never tried because we can't.
Respond to noor