Someone is using my Facebook account [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

The trick is that someone else is using my account on Facebook and I cannot do anything. Please help me out of this!
System Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0
See more 

6 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi,

If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access your login email address, you can secure your own account by resetting the password from this page or by selecting the "Forgot your password?" link that appears above the on the login page. An email will be sent to you with steps for completing the process.

If your account has been hacked and the login email on your account has also been compromised or has been changed by the hacker, please send us information about the account so we can look into it further and hopefully restore access. Please click here to submit your report.

The link to all the help you need for security purposes is located here.

Say "Thank you" 25

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 5942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hello all of you face book users.

If you believe that your Facebook account has been hacked, Facebook recommends the following:

My account has been hacked.
If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access y...
If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access your login email address, you can secure your own account by resetting the password from this page : http://www.facebook.com/reset.php, or by selecting the "Forgot your password?" link that appears above the on the login page. An email will be sent to you with steps for completing the process.

If your account has been hacked and the login email on your account has also been compromised or has been changed by the hacker, please send us information about the account so we can look into it further and hopefully restore access. Please click here to submit your report.
http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=15838

The link to all the help you need for security purposes is located here:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=1011&hloc=en_US

Best regards

Ambucias
i did report to everywhere they still use my FB and also my picture,, I have 200 friends ..so please if u can help me someone let me know where to report??? I can a prouve that it is me I have other FB but he still use my FB ???
hi tajna provide us to ur facebook link, then we can report your profile, if you possible fine how to report your fake account, simplify go to your profile then under the friends list you you will be able to see REPORT option ..
"Hello, X X,

It looks like someone used your Facebook account to log into 'Facebook Platform Opt In' (Wednesday, 27 April 2011 at 01:16).

Was this you? If so, you can disregard the rest of this email.

If this wasn't you, please follow the link below to protect your Facebook account information:
http://www.facebook.com/roadblock/roadblock_me.php?u=651179735&n=yeqV6U1k

To learn how login notifications like this one can help you to protect your account information, visit the Help Centre: http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=loginnotifications.
Please note: Facebook will never request your login information through email.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team"

The link is not working and not recorded on my login notifications. I dont find any way to contact Facebook to inform about this. I changed my password. I don't know what to do. If I checked in that day in that hour, it was from my android and it doesn't give such notifications since I was using it all day long that day.
Thank you
some using my facebook account please help back it now..
my name in their facebook account is clea arevalo the picture profile is strawberry
she also change my user name in facebook and password now I cannot open it please hel me it now
Thank you
another people using my account and all scandal video put in my account plz. try to delete now my account
Thank you
a person has hacked into my daughter's facebook and msn account which both have the same password, changed the password so my daughter cannot get into the accounts, and the person is now sending rude messages to people pretending to be my daughter. How can she get the password reset so she can closedown the account?
Thank you
this exact same thing happened to me. luckily I set up a fake e-mail account in order to have all the FB junk notifications sent there. the hacker was not smart enough to disable that one, so I can still use it to reset the password. somehow he did it again... its getting old
hi my facebook has been hacked by a hacker I dont now how to get back my facebook im so sad:'(
someone mt friend tried hacking into my page but I set up the questions she got 1 but the 2nd one was hard.