The discussions

Replacement for if statement in excel

Hello, sir, I wanted to use more then 10 IF statement condition in my document, but i can not use more then 7 IF . please give me alternate for thi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

I need a formula in excel?

Solved

Hello, Hello... I have a cell A1 that show $200.00. now if am type $ 200.00 in B2 automatically A1 cell amount should show as 0 your help much ap...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
Mafrin

Percentages in an excel formula bar

Hello, I WISH TO KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE 19.25% OF H44 (H44 REPRESENTS THE AMOUNT IN CELL H44 IN AN EXCEL WORKSHEET) USING THE FORMULA BAR IN AN EXCEL ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
Trowa

Help with excel formula

Hello, I want to change the month of year in a cell depending on a start month for instance I have a field with the start month in, eg. 1 for S...

Trowa

Basic macros function example

Hello, i want some of basic macros funcrioning programme for developing my self in excel. pl. give me if any body having the example. thanks all...

LouisSteph

Excel formula

Hello, Pl send me formula or converter for convert amount in fugures convert to rupees in words. surender kumar misra

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
mdee

A macro that will enter

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will look at "A:1" and if positive enter "xxx" in "b:1" and color the cell background "yellow" or something fr...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
drwhicker

Excel help please

Hello, I have a problem that I am working on that can probably be solved using VBA code, but I am not proficient enough to do it on my own and I am...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Help with hyperlink excel macro

Hello, I have a macro that creates new worksheets in an Excel book, it also names the sheet after the cell you are on. Can someone help me with a mac...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
sahkab

Excel spreadsheet

Hello, My name is timothy kelly, I would like to know if you could see me a copy of the excel spreadsheet, and a few basic details on how you const...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
Trowa

Transpose cells if not empty in excel

Hello, I have 34 long groups of numbers in one Excel column. Each group is separated by an empty cell. Does someone know how to transpose this c...

venkat1926

My browser will not load page

Hello, WOW, I didnt know that everyone had the same problem. I stayed on the phone with the cable company for an hour, we went through everything. Fin...

LouisSteph

Compare a sheet values with another sheet

Hello, Please help me, how to compare a sheet values with another sheet value using macro? Please.. let me know

iveal

Cross sheet consolidation

Hello, Right I have a great big table in sheet1, it is a list of projects and the region they're in. I want to create a formula in sheet2 that is ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Keeping currentmonth year from sheet to sheet

Hello, i have created a workbook that contains 5 sheets that need to have a month and year,that i use every month. i would like to enter the month ye...

venkat1926

Excel function

Hello, In Excel, I have a list of cities and the zip codes used in those cities. For each city I have two columns: the starting zip and the ending z...

Trowa

Can't hear the music using mozilla browser

Hello, I have a problem to hear the music from web if I am using Mozilla browser. I can hear on Internet Explorer but no on Mozilla. The music file i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Vba quote

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me in writing a suitable quote in VBA. I have panel data in sheet 1 (companies in different years) and also...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Unable to browse net but msn is working fine

Hello, I've been having this problem for a long time, i have a laptop equip with windows vista premium sp2, on intel dual core and 4GB ram the proble...

closeup22

Free browsing

Hello, please send me the free browsing site on zain t9 space. the make of my phone is Nokia 2600C thanks

closeup22

Sending emails from excel

Hello, I wonder if someone could help me. I have an Excel database with dates in one column, then names in the next, tasks in the third column...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
freddy

Vba if function: when two cells are different

Hello, I've been looking unsuccesfully everywhere for an answer to how to create an IF loop for the following situation: I have an Excel sheet w...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Copy and paste macro

Hello, I want to create a macro in VBA - i am a complete novice. I want copy from Sheet 1 - Row2 (always) upto the last populated row, and then p...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
Anon

Excel macro to copy, compare and fill cells

Hello, I have two sets of data, the first has regular occurrence based on date, sample shown below: Plant# Date Job no. DR15 1-Aug-09 LU00950...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel data

Hello, I basically want to do two things. I am tracking basketball stats for a league using excel. I've done all of the functions to sum up the numbe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Stay on same row when selecting next sheet

Solved

Hello, I would like to know how to stay on the same row when selecting another sheet. My file contains 17 sheets. Sheets 2 and 5 till 16 contain...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
Trowa

Excel - date selection box - is it possible?

Hello, I would like to have a date selection box appear when cells are selected in a certain column of my Excel spreadsheet. By date selection b...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
NOOB

Excel macro

Hello, I want to write a macro which moves a cell value 'X' number of rows depending on the value entered in the cell on sheet 2 . Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Generate discount calculation sheet in excel

Hello, I am looking for help for coding in Excel. I have a customer buying more than 50 books which will receive a discount of 35%. If less than 50...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
Caramel

How to browse

Hello, hi,av been trying to browse using my tecno phone,how doi go about it?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Too much hope, 4 mi just pay and brows

I ave being in dis system for very long time now, and i mean it' wen i say just load #1000 Rechard 4 Zain and load #2500 4 mtn, i can send u d code dt...

closeup22

Excel 2003 vba formula for auto sorting

Hello, I have a worksheets (1) in which I have data in range A3:A10 that comes from another worksheets. I am trying to auto sort the whole range A3:...

venkat1926

Help with excel macro

Solved

Hello, I am certainly a macro noob and require some help, please, :( I work at a travel agency and I have a worksheet with all of our reserves. It h...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
aquarelle

Using a named cell in a macro - same workbook

Solved

Hello, seems simple but I'm just not getting it....I'm using excel 2003 and am trying to use a named cell on one sheet in a macro on a different sh...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel, formula adding point to answers.

Hello, Using excel 2000. I am creating a question which needs to creating points for answer. Cell A187 Example: What colour of car is expensi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
jackfood

If function in excell

Hello The cost of insurance is based on the value of the artwork. If value is greater than $500, then the insurance is 25% of the value; otherwise t...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
chaok28

Copying different worksheets data & updating

Hello, I am looking for a Macro that can help me with the following: I create several worksheets in the same document everyday. Every worksheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Combine excel sheets from folder into 1 book

Hi Ya, I have a number of workbooks in a folder which I would like to combine certain cells of them into another spreadsheet. The cells I need fro...

LouisSteph

Picking up information from one excel sheet t

Hello, I have a excel work sheet with a list of products with code numbers and differenct characteristics of the each product in different columns of...

iveal

Extracting data from 2 or more excel columns

Hello, I've got a spreadsheet that looks a bit like this (only with loads more data on it): GENDER LANGUAGE LEVEL Male ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Nancy02

Needs help to compare 2 excel worksheet

Hello, I need some help. I need to compare 2 worsheets. I need a macro that looks (compare) all the values in both sheets and then open a new work...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Browsing for free on my laptop

Hello, i will like to help me in browsing for free on my laptop without paying any subscription to anybody

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Comapare two columns containing date and time

Hello, I would like to comapare two columns containing date and time data to is if the match. If the don't, i would like to return a value i.e. "1"...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
Andnil

Need an excel genius

Howdy. I hope you guys can shed some light on a tricky situation and I shall try to explain best I can. I have an excel document where one of the t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Excell 2003 advanced filter unique items

Hello, I am using the Advanced Filter to identify the unique items from four columns and paste into four new columns on the same tab. The problem is...

venkat1926

Browser problems

Hello, when i try to open my an 2 error messages appear: 1) AVG Network scanner Service has stopped working. 2) Windows Explorer has stopped worki...

LouisSteph

Excel subtraction

Hello, hi im trying to subtract a numer in 1 cell to a number in anuther cell but when i type in the furmiler it dont work can any one helpConfigurat...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Open excel workbook using a macro

Hi, Can some1 help me open a workbook using a macro from another workbook. Im working in two.xls and need to run a macro and open workbook one.xls?...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
jim

Export or email excel worksheet

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro so that I can use a command button to automatically export a range of cells from a variety of sheets in a workbook...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
cOMPUTER uSTAD

Excel formula

Hello, i have a gradeing scale on one sheet, and on the other, i have my grades as percentages, and the amount of points the assignment was worth. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
Excel
Results 6351 - 6400 out of a total of 7,061