The discussions

Searching two columns and displaying a third

Hello, Hello everyone...quick question...I need a formula to search data from two columns and find the single row which matches the specified criter...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

Copy certain number of rows using vba

Hello, Hello I am trying to copy a certain number of rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2 this number is dependent on a value i have set in sheet 3 A1. T...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2018 by
vcoolio

Highlighting future dates

Solved

Hi I have been tasked with building an excel spreadsheet for all staff training. I have managed to highlight cells where the date has expired, but...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2018 by
Hoffy

Copy rows to other sheets based on value in column

Solved

Hello, I have worked through this topic and the have modified the code for my worksheet, but I am having a problem with the F5 function. It works...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2018 by
Need_2Know

Copying time fields down

Hello, I am attempting to put the time starting at 12:32:44 AM for 128 rows and click up the time by one second to 12:32:45 AM for the next 128 rows...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

How to change date format in excel?

Hello, Sir I want change date format in 25-06-2018 to 25th June 2018 How can change 25 in Th letter in upper case Please tell me any one

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

Make userform

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to make a userform and list all sheet names and for each sheet name i need all named ranges from book. Is that possible? Thanks in ad...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Copy cells to separate workbook using vba

Hello, I am attempting to take a range of data, in this case A1:I42, and copy it to a separate workbook. So I want to copy A1:I42 from Sheet 1 in ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2018 by
ProWHP

Find in column and copy it's row code for google s

Hello, I have created code in MS Excel for finding particular text in column and after finding text the entire row should be copy and add in next sh...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2018 by
Nvcworld

Vba code for create a copy of one excel file

Hello, I want a VBA code for create a copy of one excel file that contains all the contents without macros and also I want to send that work...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Copy command button in message box

Hello, I want to create copy command button through message box in VBA. In message box the information which is going to reflect should be copie...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

Vba code for copy & paste items for multiple times

Solved

Hi, I'm a very beginner in VBA and would need this problem solved urgently. I'd like to copy each line item and paste them in a new sheet 9 times. I t...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2018 by
andrewhu91

Create sheets for additions to list on sheet one.

Solved

I have a running list of names in a workbook that are kept in alphabetical order on sheet one. Those names are updated daily with new additions. Eac...

9 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

Overwriting data during transfer

Solved

Sir, I had created vba code to transfer data from one workbook to another. it's working 1st time . but second time when I'm tapping the command butt...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2018 by
MUKUL_1308

Date formula counting days

Hello, If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it, I need help with counting days if there is not an end date on the report. Ex: Count...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2018 by
Brande74

How to find the total tax?

Closed

The excel sheet below, shows different Items that are either purchased and paid up front, not paid or purchased through layby from AGRIQUIP. If Column...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Change date format in excel

hi there i just need to make 1 cell for a date but with auto population of slashes so if i type 21062018 in the cell it comes up like 21/06/2018 ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2018 by
TrowaD

Comparing two columns in excel

Hello, I have to compare the following 4 columns; Code Amount Code Amount 100 213 101 25 101 465 ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2018 by
TrowaD

Numerical value to appear in d31 automatically

1) Hi there, I'm trying to do a formula in a cell and need some help please. For the sake of this example, I'll be typing certain text into C31 and I'...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2018 by
TrowaD

Autopopulate info from master to individual ws

Hello, I have a series of data that are categorized by a prefix (P, UR, A, CAPA, etc.). I want to pull only the CAPA record information into a secon...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2018 by
vcoolio

Populate cells in worksheets from an updating list

I have a club workbook with 150 member Worksheets that need to be populated from the members list. First Member is starting with A2 Second A3 etc....

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
LazyDave

Vba code for command button

Solved/Closed

hello everyone, i had created a macro enabled workbook (abc123.xlsm)which holds about 10 user forms and every user form complies data to separate wo...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
MUKUL_1308

Multiple text in a cell

Hi Please can someone help I have text in columns that uses multiple words example, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave and i want to add...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Compiling data in excel

Hello, I am working with a large spreadsheet of contact information for people in my industry. I have columns titled with different interest areas...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Looking for vba code.

Closed

HELLO EVERYONE, I HAD CREATED A MACRO ENABLED WORKBOOK (ABC123.XLSM)WHICH HOLDS ABOUT 10 USERFORMS AND EVERY USERFORM COMPLIES DATA TO SEPERATE WO...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Auto update of data from one sheet to other

Hello, Pls guide me regarding how to update data from one sheet to other in excel. In sheet1, if i update the details of the student it sho...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Creating excel email alert for expiring dates

Hello, all I want to do is to create a code that will send me an e-mail when one of my docs will be expiring or expired. The problem is that there...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Copying and looping data from one file to another

In one tab I have information, where I have made it output the information on a second tab (It's more in depth than this but I tried making this as si...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Convert date to the english spelling

Hello, My date of birth 1-3-1995 Please convert to the English spelling System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 2.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2018 by
TrowaD

Vba - how to repeat a set number of values x times

Hi, I am having an issue with a code I am writing. I want to insert 1,2,3,4 down an empty column X times ( where X will be inserted by the user)...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2018 by
vcoolio

Mac vba & excel, auto change image based on a cell

Hello, I'm trying to produce a simple excel spreadsheet on my Macbook which automatically changes the image in cell B3 when I change the name in A...

27 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2018 by
winstoncheets

Auto populate when changing from quoted to sold?

Hello, I am working on a work book in excel for work. On one page, I am tracking quoted / sold cases when a case sell, I have it change colors. ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

How do i install excel on my pc

how do i install excell on my pc

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Scale tab in format axis in excel 2000 charts

Hello, Using Excel 2000 charts, in some files, when I right-click on the horizontal (Date) axis, select the Scale tab in Format Axis, I get a "Time ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2018 by
skeezix

Macro which copies formula down to end of row

I am new to this this and would be grateful for any assistance with a macro which copies the formula from the cell above and continues in a loop till ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2018 by
ac3mark

When the field is =n, want to subtract that field

Solved

Hello, This formula works, but when the field is =N, I want to subtract that field. What could I add to this formula to make that work? =(COUN...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting across multiple columns

Solved

Hi there, I have two columns which if equal(unless blank), I wish to fill in with a colour. I have defined the range as the two columns(BX3:BY3) an...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2018 by
wolfy1s13

Ms excel file error message

Hello Folks, There is something wrong with my Excel file. It was working fine on last night. Today, I opened it anf got the following error: S...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2018 by
TrowaD

Data transfer from master to other sheets by type

Hello, I'm trying to create a workbook with a master sheet and four subsequent sheets. Ideally the master sheet will be where my admin assistant w...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Highlight blank cells if data present within row

Hello, So I know it's using conditional formatting but I can't find a formula for what I want. I only want the blank cells highlighted, not the en...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2018 by
TrowaD

Convert date format

Hello, May 1, 2018 Wanted to convert the above date into DD/MM/YYYY in excel. Pls help

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2018 by
xpcman

Change data to date

Closed

Hello, I am copying data from Access to Excel; the data in Access is a Date, but when it is copied to Excel it is 43190. I have tried to data cha...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Copy conditional formatting for an entire row based on one cell

Solved/Closed

Hello. I'm working on an Excel sheet, where the entire row is colored based on the values of two cells in the current row. If one of the cells in t...

23 replies Last reply on 17 May 2018 by

Copy and paste data from different sheet using vba

Hi, I have spent a lot of time to copy data from different sheets to a destination sheet using excel VB by selecting a region from a dropdown list....

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2018 by
vcoolio

Duplicate rows from multiple worksheets

Solved

Hello, I have a workbook that I'm hoping will be the template for a monthly log. It is almost done, but I cannot figure out the best way to perfor...

8 replies Last reply on 8 May 2018 by
vcoolio

Auto-generate/populate excel worksheets from data

Hello I wonder if anyone could help me. I need to separate a list of data into separate worksheets based on the data in the first column. For examp...

8 replies Last reply on 7 May 2018 by
TrowaD

Data from one master sheet to 100 other sheet

Hello, I have this kind of problem that i have serial numbers xxx-xx-xx listed in 1200 rows in A column of master sheet. I have already macro for ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 May 2018 by
TrowaD

Look up tables across workbook

Hello there! I am currently working on a spreadsheet for my organization. As far as the data is concerned, it is collected by another part of the o...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2018 by
vcoolio

Move that tab to a new workbook

Im relatively new to excel macros and have done half of what i need to do. I created a macro that takes data from one tab (which contains a pivot tab...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2018 by
ac3mark

How to insert pictures in excel using macro

Hi, I'm facing 2 issues in using below code. 1st, suppose the image names are in column B from B2 to B11. Now, if the image against the image name ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark
Results 501 - 550 out of a total of 7,061