Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1001 - 1050 of about 9,830
  • Inserted 5 cells in one sheet, automate it in 10 differen sheets Closed

Dear, I am a very beginner in Macros. Could you please help to automate my task. I have inserted 5 different cells in a sheet and would like to...

priyamani01 | Latest reply: priyamani01 Sep 4, 2017
    0 replies
  • Transfer activity data to new sheet with yes/no criteria. Closed

Hello, I need to prepare the excel summary with the help of Master sheet. If the drop down in master sheet is yes, than that option should be copy...

Viren | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 4, 2017
    1 reply
  • Want the coding to paste some data to another sheet Closed

Hello, I want to copy one data to another sheet. But I want the data to be pasted one after another as many time I submit it System Configurati...

Bhavesh | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • Locate 7 digits after 'dell#' in one column and have it replicat Closed

Hi I am trying to locate 7 digits after 'dell#' in one column and have it replicate those digits to another cell.

Cat | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to look up a value within only a subset of another column? Closed

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help! This is my data: X 1 3 X 2 4 Y 1 5 Y 5 4 Y 3 2 And I want to know, does the value in C1 ('3') ...

Rachel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to use X or Y as variable in particular cells Closed

Hello, i want use X or Y as variable or unknown, such that when i varies the value of X or Y it should automatically be updated in cells where it is p...

liancotta | Latest reply: liancotta Aug 30, 2017
    0 replies
  • Google Sheets to keep up with High School Football Scores Closed

Hello, Ok I am creating a google spreadsheet to keep up with High School Football Scores. I would like help with a formula that allows me to color...

cjradio | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 30, 2017
    1 reply
  • Arrow keys not working on spreadsheet Closed

I have unlocked the scroll lock, but no movement on arrows. I tried a Word Document, the arrow keys worked perfectly..Any ideas??

RonWilliams | Latest reply: RonWilliams Aug 30, 2017
    0 replies
  • Conditional formating - apply on more cells Solved/Closed

Hello, i'm not so familiar with conditional formatting, so I would like to ask something: I'm making a doc where Column A has number values, column ...

Biljana | Latest reply: Raj Aug 30, 2017
    32 replies
  • IF and OR Functions Using a Date Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a formula that says IF Cell is dateA then the answer is Blue If cell is dateB then answer is Green If A9=(2017,9,9)...

lisa Boland | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 30, 2017
    1 reply
  • Automatically transfer data from multiple sheets to one sheet. Closed

Hello, I have a price book in Excel with multiple sheets. Sheets are formatted differently except for first three columns (QTY,PartNo,Price). I ...

Lisa Allen | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 30, 2017
    6 replies
  • How to get the numbers of days a case has been open in Excel? Closed

I want show the number of days a case has been open in an Excel field. Example: a case was open in 01/01/2017 and has not been closed as of today. H...

Sam | Latest reply: Sam Aug 29, 2017
    0 replies
  • Transfering course information to a seperate tab in Excel Closed

Hello, I originally posted this in 'Office Software', but since I am moving towards playing around with VBA code and not getting much information,...

ddoctor543 | Latest reply: ddoctor543 Aug 29, 2017
    0 replies
  • Date format not being accepted Closed

I have 2 date columns but no matter what I do they are not being acknowledged as being dates. I opened the same file on my laptop and had no problem ...

clf2005 | Latest reply: clf2005 Aug 29, 2017
    0 replies
  • Date format Closed

Hello, i downloaded one excel sheet containing dates in format December 13th, 2011 . i want to change its date format . i tried changing in form...

ayeshaali11 | Latest reply: eunice3301 Aug 29, 2017
    1 reply
  • Change date format Closed

How do i change the below date format into mm/dd/yyyy? 15-12-2015 22-07-2015 22-07-2015 your response is highly appreciated

jjolori | Latest reply: eunice3301 Aug 29, 2017
    1 reply
  • Sending alerts from Excel for expired contracts to email Closed

hello, I have a excel sheet (Office 2016) where I register contracts, now I want to set an alert for expired contracts which will then be send via ...

Bonnie | Latest reply: Bonnie Aug 29, 2017
    0 replies
  • Auto populate sheets dynamically based on specific criteria Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet for upcoming projects that will each have a figure budgeted in upcoming specific financial year or years. Financial ye...

Brian0808 | Latest reply: Brian0808 Aug 28, 2017
    0 replies
  • Transferring data from one worksheet into another Closed

Hello, VERY new with Excel and have a question I'm sure you'll find basic. I have two worksheets. In one worksheet, column G has text in it and in...

TJLamb0518 | Latest reply: TJLamb0518 Aug 28, 2017
    0 replies
  • How can decimal convert 0.50+ paise into re 1 in spellnumber Closed

Hello, i'm very much satisfied with given solution of amount convert into words. But I'hv question that, how can i change 0.50+ paise into re 1...

jatinkoushik | Latest reply: jatinkoushik Aug 28, 2017
    0 replies
  • Autopopulating course information for a Training Log Closed

I work in EMS and organize the training for everyone in our service. I'm working on a realistic way to track main categories and sub categories for ea...

ddoctor543 | Latest reply: ddoctor543 Aug 28, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro to Create a New Spreadsheet Based on Another Closed

Hello, I have the following problem. I have a spreadsheet in which I record some information regarding an employee and all the exams he has been su...

Harukan | Latest reply: Harukan Aug 28, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to change the date format in Excel 2007 Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to know that howcan I change the dateformat in excel 2007 worksheet if I want it like :- monday,1dec.2008 plz. answer me soon....

PANKAJ | Latest reply: Praveen Aug 26, 2017
    22 replies
  • Change VBA code to get embedded image not link Closed

Hi everyone, I have a VBA code, which inserts image into excel based on the cell value entered in coloumn A. My problem is that image is a link, an...

monika_shamona | Latest reply: monika_shamona Aug 26, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro to Create New Workbook and Copy Data at Each Change of X Closed

Hello, I get large spreadsheets with thousands of lines with close to 200 patient names (one patient contains multiple lines for each different da...

greatdanejes | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 26, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to compare column and spot the difference Closed

Hi. I really need help to solve this problem. I have few hundred data in 4 columns as below. Is there's anyway I can use excel formula to find the ...

norasiken | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 25, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macro to create new workbook and copy data Closed

Hello, I need help to modify the code which is already by rizvisa1 in reply to this thread http://ccm.net/forum/affich-286527-macro-to-create-new...

swetha_tarun | Latest reply: swetha_tarun Aug 25, 2017
    0 replies
  • Convert date into Month and Year to use > < Closed

Hello, I have two sets of dates that I need to compare using ,=. One of my dates is formatted mm/dd/yyyy. the other date is mm/yyyy. The goa...

MaddieG | Latest reply: MQ Aug 25, 2017
    2 replies
  • Excel macro to create new workbook and copy data Closed

In the example below, I want to create five new excel files with the same heading and the data should be copied based on the unique Line numbers (Colu...

swetha_tarun | Latest reply: swetha_tarun Aug 25, 2017
    0 replies
  • Sentence peekaboo Closed

In excel. I am typing a sentence and as soon as I click in another cell half of my sentence disappears. Only to reappear when I click back into the be...

kriss | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 24, 2017
    3 replies
  • How to make workbook autocreate new sheet every month with data Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help, I am wanting my workbook to auto create a new sheet at the begging of every month and that when it makes the ne...

liam8671 | Latest reply: liam8671 Aug 24, 2017
    1 reply
  • Button/VBA to move rows one by one in the same row Closed

Hello, I need a button or something to move rows one by one (from 13 to 50) to the row nr. 10. Every row have the same style but different dat...

Bogdan Tecsoiu | Latest reply: Bogdan Tecsoiu Aug 24, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy names from one worksheet to another and copy Closed

Hello, I have an issue at work that a macro, if it is possible, would be extremely useful. I have an excel file with a list of hundreds of first...

tasandgr | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 23, 2017
    1 reply
  • Excel help please! Closed

Hello, I am in the process of creating an action tracker so it has all the actions that come out of different meetings. Each meeting has a seperate...

Amygreen85 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 23, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macro to transfer column to row on another excel Closed

Hi All, Was stuck on this for a few hours yesterday. Read a few threads with solutions but I kept getting a debug popup window. I'm trying to tr...

indexfingert... | Latest reply: indexfingertyper Aug 22, 2017
    0 replies
  • How format a cell that changes to "Complete" or "Incomplete" Closed

Hello, How can I format a cell that changes to "Complete" or "Incomplete" when another cell linked to it has a specific text written on it i.e. Y...

Karl | Latest reply: Karl Aug 21, 2017
    0 replies
  • Excel macro Closed

Hello, I'm also very new to macro, so I don't know what I'm supposed to be adjusting! My main sheet is titled "Project Timeline" and my other s...

ns56 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 21, 2017
    1 reply
  • Copy hyperlink in another sheet when using vlookup Closed

Hello guya please help. I have little knowledge in vba. i have an employee details in sheet 1 and i have a vlookup fromula in sheet 2 to show th...

eunice3301 | Latest reply: eunice3301 Aug 20, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro that copies format in Sheet 1 to multiple sheets Closed

Hello guys, I need help with the creation of a Macro that is doing my head... Let me try to resume so it is super clear for everyone : SHEET ...

MisterAds | Latest reply: MisterAds Aug 19, 2017
    0 replies
  • Search for input criteria, return designated cells. Solved/Closed

Hey all, I am trying to write a VBA command/macro that essentially takes a criteria input from the destination worksheet, searches and matches the ...

crlarus | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 19, 2017
    12 replies
  • Inserting and formating date with userform Closed

Hello, I am trying to Insert a date with a Textbox in a Userform. It should have this format: Friday, 18.08.2017. This entered Date is used...

Scencea | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 18, 2017
    1 reply
  • Copying dates to another worksheet. Solved/Closed

Hello, I found this script from vcoolio, thanks for that! Sub Advise() Dim x As Integer Dim lRow As LonglRow = Range("E" & Rows.Count...

Scencea | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 17, 2017
    12 replies
  • How to convert numeric into words in Excel Closed

What is the formula to convert numeric in words?

Sanjeev.me | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 17, 2017
    1 reply
  • Excel formula - Add days to date based on drop down selection Solved/Closed

I want to add days to a date based on options selected from a drop down list. For example, if cell C5 reflects "New Hire" or "Post New Hire", I want ...

Sabernethy | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 17, 2017
    3 replies
  • Comparing Two Excel Sheets and copying like data to third sheet Closed

Hi, In your below coding, I can copy paste the alike data from sheet 1 only, I need to copy paste both from sheet 1 and sheet 2 line by line matchi...

jvignesh07 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • VBA: Cell Range Closed

Hello, I am a beginner with VBA and I have a question that might sounds stupid to some. I have created a function of IfElseIf and I want to run it...

shellboy | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 16, 2017
    3 replies
  • Search for text , cut and paste into new work sheet Closed

Hi , can anyone help me with the below vba code : Logic Find text If next row starts with number Then - cut 1 row above text and 3 rows below ...

JoeRooney | Latest reply: JoeRooney Aug 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • Dropdown menu disappears quickly before you can even choose Closed

My excel has been acting weird lately. All dropdown menu disappears quickly before you can even choose your choices. This happens in Data Filter fun...

rsa10 | Latest reply: rsa10 Aug 16, 2017
    0 replies
  • Transfer data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, i have started an inventory sheet on excel what I want to do is take the list of inventory and when it is sold, have it transfer to the second ...

Thanks for t... | Latest reply: themorgan Aug 15, 2017
    2 replies
  • How to compare two excel sheets and combine matching data Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a macro that will match data in column A from sheet 1 to the data in column A from sheet 2 and copy the corresponding rows f...

jfitz | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 15, 2017
    1 reply