Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3601 - 3650 of about 9,810
  • Excel macro copy cell based on date. Closed

Hello, I got this kind of problem. Sheet1 for example cell A1 contains salesmen margin of a month and B1 contains drop list of months and Sheet2 has...

Giedrius | Latest reply: Giedrius Jul 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • Apply a number to differentiate cells with same value Closed

Hello, Can someone help me please? Here is my issue. So I have a long list of memberships. The issue I have is that I have one primary member that ...

Excel newbie | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • Formula to sum information if it relates to certain text Closed

Hi I am trying to analyse some data. In one column I have the description of the data and in another column I have the cost. The descriptions are all ...

rachy88 | Latest reply: rachy88 Jul 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • apply a number to differentiate cell with same value Closed

Hello, So I have a long list of memberships. The issue I have is that I have one primary member that has a spouse and 2 kids and each one needs a ...

Excel newbie | Latest reply: Excel newbie Jul 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • A Macro to add data from sheet 2 to sheet 1 with repeating rows Closed

Hi, i want to create macro that would take repeat rows from sheet 2 to sheet 1 X number of times e.g Sheet 2 would contain following data Code Des...

Alibkh | Latest reply: Alibkh Jul 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro for transferring data and automatically puts it in order Closed

Hi all, There were so many topics to find macro's that i had to browse a lot but couldn't find what i was looking for on the moment so i thought i ...

Dafydd | Latest reply: Dafydd Jul 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 Closed

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April Two Tho...

sankar | Latest reply: sankar Jun 30, 2015
    2 replies
  • Input data from an input form to a permanent file Closed

Hello awesome forum people! re: EXCEL worksheets Is there a way to be able to input data into a form on an EXCEL worksheet, containing Name, Addres...

TimothyI | Latest reply: TimothyI Jun 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • Create Multiple Workbooks in a particular format from a Table Closed

Hi, I want to create a macro wherein I can create multiple workbooks in a particular format from the data from a master table in a excel workbook. ...

archmeister | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 30, 2015
    1 reply
  • Error trying to populate new worksheet using macro Solved/Closed

Hey everyone, I've been working on a macro to create a new worksheet based on the information entered into a column of a "data" worksheet which pop...

AmitMehta96 | Latest reply: AmitMehta96 Jun 30, 2015
    2 replies
  • add string only if a text is present in a cell Solved/Closed

Hello, i have this string =CONCATENATE(MID(B5;1;1);".") i use to have the initial of a name like this: from "Name" to "N." but some fields have no...

Deloro | Latest reply: Deloro Jun 30, 2015
    6 replies
  • FORMULA FORMATION HELP Closed

Hi, I am just starting to understand Excel. I have a database that is used to enter our employee's time slip information, therefore, there is about a ...

sweetiye_pie | Latest reply: sweetiye_pie Jun 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • combining 5 workbooks into one and removing duplicates Closed

Hello, I have 5 address books saved onto separate spreadsheets and I would like to put them all together to make a master Address book. I would nee...

1ExcelLearner! | Latest reply: 1ExcelLearner! Jun 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copy cell from another sheet where cell is value...? Solved/Closed

Hi, Is it possible to copy a cell from sheet 1 to sheet 2 where (for instance) sheet 2 A1 is same value as a cell in sheet 1? What I have is: sh...

wzshop | Latest reply: wzshop Jun 30, 2015
    2 replies
  • macro for filling data from specific cell to another Solved/Closed

Hi all, i need help with creating macro to fill data from specific cells in column to another specific blank cells in other column. screen shot i...

kayuf | Latest reply: kayuf Jun 30, 2015
    4 replies
  • Complicated if/then copy operation? Closed

if (column range; eg, A8:A42) has any value, then Copy a cell (formula; in C2) two columns to the right of every cell in that column (A) that has a va...

Spremo | Latest reply: Seth Jun 29, 2015
    3 replies
  • Rows And Columns Closed

Hello, I have the ffg problem, i have a table as below: PN H1 H2 H3 H4 A AB AC AD AE B AB AD C AC AE D AB AC AE and I want it t...

Siva | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 29, 2015
    1 reply
  • Color cells if a corresponding cell is colored Closed

Hello, I have columns a and z. If I color column z, say Z45, then A45 in column A should automatically be filled of the same color in z45. Not...

Excel user | Latest reply: Excel user Jun 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • Nesting IF formula problem Closed

Hello, I'm trying to set up a worksheet for student participation grades. Once I arrive at a participation average, I'd like to have a formula to...

ESLmichael | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 29, 2015
    1 reply
  • Error: embedded Excel spreadsheet Solved/Closed

Occasionally I have an error with my embedded spreadsheets- it is "Microsoft Office Word can't start the application required to open this object. An...

BrianGold654 | Latest reply: MatthewBon Jun 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel -formula that excludes names if other colums have info Closed

Hello, I have a list of 50 names in Column F, I used the Coutif formula to tally the total names in colum Q:5. ex. =COUNTIFS(F3:F1436,"=bill*"...

SuckatExcel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 27, 2015
    3 replies
  • Seeking macro for data copying Closed

Hi everyone! I could use your knowledge, please! I'm creating a job tracking workbook, with a master sheet on Sheet1. Sheet2 is the blank worksheet...

WSDalton | Latest reply: WSDalton Jun 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel Formulae - returning a zero value Closed

Hello, I'm trying to set up an excel quotation sheet using the following formulae =SUM(B6*C6)+(D6*$E$3/1000) Cell E6 = the quantity Cell B6...

Smudger1234 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 26, 2015
    1 reply
  • Macro that when name is entered creates copies of other sheets Closed

Hello, I really appreciate anyone who can help. I have a Skills assessment Workbook where Managers are writing on Sheet 1 the names of their employ...

joshualagan | Latest reply: joshualagan Jun 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Add entries from a template to a masterlist Closed

Hello, I have a excel template scorecard which I would like the answers from certain cells to record entries from the scorecard to a separate exce...

Tami | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 26, 2015
    34 replies
  • Master sheet to work sheets Closed

I have an education master template and many other exact duplicate worksheets in a workbook. Each of the other worksheets is differentiated only by th...

Wayvic | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 26, 2015
    22 replies
  • How to Populate Multiple worksheets Closed

I recently became the Treasurer of a VFW Post and am trying to find an inexpensive way to keep books that have been done by stubby pencil for years. ...

dcg2122 | Latest reply: dcg2122 Jun 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • format cell Closed

Hello, Can someone please help. Is there a formula to highlight a cell in a row in column P if it is not equal to the same row in column C. I wo...

troubled | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Splitting spreadsheet by account number Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with around 500 accounts in. Each account contains a large number of rows of data. I would like to write a Macro so as...

KarlOwen | Latest reply: KarlOwen Jun 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • Splitting data by account number Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with around 500 accounts in. Each account contains a large number of rows of data. I would like to write a Macro so as...

Karl | Latest reply: Karl Jun 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I have created an excel database with all of the football games I have been too. In one column I have the home score and the next the away sc...

gelert64 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • in one cell more value and another cell less value i need to com Closed

Hello, in one cell more value and another cell less value i need to come automatically higher value in that particular cell if there is formula li...

kumar | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • rupees into words Closed

Hello, PLEASE CONVERT MY INDIAN RUPEESINTO WORDS RS 10423859/-

pinky | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Vba code to create new folders and subfolders Closed

Hello, Pls could anyone show me a code that will allow me to save an excel file as follows: Year/month/week/myexcel.xsl Year- I will like it t...

Vbaguru | Latest reply: Vbaguru Jun 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need value as per given criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, There is a range given on one column and on the other column there are points. Ex: 200 - 180. 10 points 179 - 160. 9.5 points 159...

Sanam Khan | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 23, 2015
    6 replies
  • Removing duplicate by comparing with another column Closed

Hello, I am working on an excelsheet where I need to remove the duplicates. Example: Column A Column B Doc A ...

Suny | Latest reply: Suny Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • count appearance of multiple letters in a cell Closed

I'm trying to figure out a way I can count the amount of appearances of certain letters within a cell, and/or just mark true/false if any of the lette...

bigmanoren | Latest reply: bigmanoren Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • If then formula with date Closed

I have a spreadsheet that is tracking when a task is completed in Column C and then generating the next due by date in the next row column A so you kn...

Jyoungblood | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 23, 2015
    3 replies
  • copy info macro Closed

Hello, I need a macro that can copy specific information based on specific criteria, and to be pasted into new sheets. so for an example i need all ...

saleh | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 23, 2015
    3 replies
  • Running a report while pulling data from multiple workbooks Closed

I have never used excel macros before and I have been tasked with creating an report that runs automatically monthly, and it has to pull multiple piec...

kitkat1294 | Latest reply: kitkat1294 Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to search Particular number string Closed

Hi, I want to search particular number string from all the number data. E.g. - 9822013351 9822012146 9822030078 9822046440 9850038947 ...

arpanpatil2000 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 23, 2015
    2 replies
  • changing text and colour of a cell linked to another cell Closed

Hello, I understand how to reference a cell to have the same text as another cell in a different worksheet, but how do you also get excel to change...

Peter3111 | Latest reply: Peter3111 Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • conditional formatting - changing values Closed

Hello, I am looking for a conditional formatting or/and formula to apply the following: -in a selected area (column, row, worksheet) values sho...

Lee | Latest reply: Lee Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • A macro that can determine a file and extract data from it Closed

Hello, I'm using Bluebeam Revu and exporting markups into a CSV file for different projects. I'm looking for a macro that can extract data from th...

Zach | Latest reply: Zach Jun 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • calculating fuel surcharge Closed

Hello, I have the amount which includes freight charge+fuel surcharge that is $14.36. It is said that fuel surcharge is 22%. what formula should w...

Nancy | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • assistance with date formula Closed

Hello, I got a whole lot of data saved as dd/mm/yyyy - need them to be converted to read yyyy/mm/dd - any ideas?

Logan | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • IF formula for a range almost works, except with blank cells Solved/Closed

Apologies if the title is too vague. I will if necessary rewrite it to comply with forum rules. I have posted this same question here: https://www....

eddiecruz | Latest reply: eddiecruz Jun 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • Set Next visible cell to a formula Closed

Hello, I'm using this code to set specific text to visible cells in Column AA. How can I change the below or use a similair method to set the cor...

lay_d_spade | Latest reply: lay_d_spade Jun 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Formula required numeric convert in words Closed

Hello, please confrim how to convert numeric in words in excel. Simple formula required

Amar | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Sending Auto-Emails from Excel When a Cell Changes Closed

Hello, I am putting together a spreadsheet to track work orders and I would like to know if it is possible to have the spreadsheet send an automat...

SarahC | Latest reply: SarahC Jun 18, 2015
    0 replies