The discussions

Generate simplified data from raw data

Hello guys, i need help to create some magic from excel. I am a marketer for a F&B, and right now i am in the mid of trying to generate some preci...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2018 by
TrowaD

Copy rows to rows on another worksheet if " ✔ "

Solved

Hi everyone, Ultimate greenhorn here. I have just recently discovered the " Conditional Formatting " as well as VBA function on excel a week ago and...

19 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2018 by
vcoolio

Auto populate weekday from a separate date entry

Hello, I am wanting to do two things: 1. In the first column I want to add in the date, in the second column I want it to automatically insert ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2018 by
TrowaD

Vba command button

Solved

Hi Everyone, I need help creating the following: I want to create a CommandButton that when clicked it will check column "CB" for "YES" and will...

10 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2018 by
vcoolio

Vba - button saves textbox data in dif. workbook

Hi Everyone, I need some help creating a code that will allow me to save data input into a TextBox to a different Workbook called "FoundData.xlsm"...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Count total quantity by date into month

Solved

Hello, Good Day~ Kindly help to correct the formula for below, I had wrote a formula that to calculate the quantity by month to the order date ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

How to use conditional formatting 30 day notice

I have an excel document that I have set up some conditional formatting and use of icon sets. The only issue I am having, is programming the 30 day a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Lookup or match

Hi, I have a column in which I have a value I need to look up, then in same column anther value I need to find then return value in column that has an...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Copying specific cells

Hello, I am trying to use a command button to copy information from specific cells in sheet 1 to a excel form I made in sheet 2. The cells are not...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Saving multiple excel files based on a list

Solved

Hi, I'm totally new to writing macros in excel but I thought I'd give it a go. I've seen similar threads but I can't find the answer to my problem....

4 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2018 by
KenthH

Vba code to copy and paste data multiple times

Hello, is it possible to parse a column and find a value in it, and copy and paste a particular range based on that value in the previous range? t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Insert blank rows in table range

Am trying to create a macro for below data, the series of data will be in below format. Bahrain United Arab Emirates Oman Qatar Dammam - KSA Riy...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Vba: determine conditions for copy/paste process

Hi guys, first time poster here :) I would need some help defining my copy/paste process. The situation is as follows: - I need to search for s...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2018 by
PlutoQX

Excel text to date conversion

I have column having values like Wed Feb 07 13:39:40 PST 2018; i want to convert to new column as standard date time format. Any clues ?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2018 by
aysherryan

Copy value from new workbook to existing workbook

Hello, I have new workbook file which is generated every month (every 1st date of the month). The Workbook Name will hava a format like "Historica...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Help me convert a date format in excel

Hello, I need to add the REPLACE, or anything else that convert a date inserted with dots into a date format with slashes, to a long IF formul...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Picture directory

Same kind of scenario where I need to pull in a picture from a server folder into my spreadsheet from an ID number for a person. Sheet 1 has my ra...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2018 by
TrowaD

Excel macro program

Dear friends and experts. Greetings for the day !!! Can someone please share with me some ideas on my problem on Excel VB. Thanks in advance for you...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Excel vba code for min(sumif() - sumif())

Dear Members of CCM Forum, I thank you all for your great and tireless effort to help the world. I have been using the excel formula: =MIN(SUMIF...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
TrowaD

Copy row by row based on pattern matching

i have the following data in sheet 1 A B C D E F day Pe M...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
TrowaD

Difference between delete and clear

Solved

Could some one explain both function ("Delete" and "Clear" in Excel) ?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2018 by
vcoolio

Vba macro - scan worksheet for specific value

Hello, Looking to create a VBA macro on Excel which scans a worksheet on the document for a specific value(s) and then tally up the results and ex...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2018 by
TrowaD

If a column has a value add to another column?

Solved

Heya, i hope someone can help me with this. I currently have a very large formula sheet made up so i can input a value and add it too my total along w...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2018 by
Anonymous User

Create rows based on input in columns

Hello, I have a below table: And I would like to create the following automatically: Is there any easy way to create it? Thanks a lo...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2018 by
Ssuzzzie

Excel if statement

Hello, I am trying to use the IF function with a date in the logic test cell; If the logice test cell has "Yes" then I want the todays date to sho...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

How to change format from mm/dd/year to dd-mmm-yea

hello Seniors, please solve my query: I need to change format of data in my excel sheet, for instance data is in the format of mm/dd/year while I ...

ac3mark

Conditional formatting

Hello, I want to change the font color for lines that have been updated. If a new position or new step is entered, the font colour of the entire ro...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Separating records by relocating cells

Hello All, I need to automate the following process: I've an excel worksheet that is (columns x rows) 19 x 260 size, arranged as follows; I...

TrowaD

Adding days to dates

Hello, I was hoping someone could help with this, I am creating a spreadsheet and am having problems with the following: Column D shows Date E...

TrowaD

Create new workbooks using a template workbook

Hello, Any chance someone would know how to create a macro that would take an existing excel workbook template with data on Sheet1 and have the mac...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Modifying case function in vba code

Hi hoping someone out there can help. I'm reasonably new to VBA code and was hoping to modify a CASE reference code to modify cell colour based on ano...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Convert from figure to words

Hello, Sir, How to convert in to words from figure System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 68.0.3440.106

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Copy 5 rows at a time from the master workbook

Hello, Is it possible to copy 5 rows of data from the master workbook at a time? I have approximately 10 sub workbooks where I would like each...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2018 by
RickAK1

Macro to copy / paste cell text down various rows

Solved

Hello, I have an enormous list sent to me of subcontractors who work for different companies and each employee is listed alphabetically within their...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Macro submit data drop to next row upon submission

Solved

Hello, I am currently working on an Excel workbook that allows for a user to input specific information pertaining to WIP product, click the comma...

11 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2018 by
vcoolio

How to auto transfer data from sheet a to sheet b

Hello, pls teach me how to autotransfer data from "sheet 1" to other sheet "IAS2901" "IAS2902"... follow by the code in "sheet 1". this sheet1 da...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2018 by
vcoolio

Recalculation

Solved

Hi friends I need your help to do an operation. I have a worksheet that I calculate with f9 key.L18 cell is "OK" or "CHANGE" depending on 20 cells. ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2018 by
endoox

Open multiple workbook and populate them

Hi, I've been working and looking for a solution/code for a while but couldn't find anything that would fully work. 1. 'Name details.xltx' is t...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Vba excel help colour a cell that contains 0

Hi, I have a table that displays data from another tab using VLOOKUP, although i have some cells that contain a 0 I have tried using conditiona...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2018 by
vcoolio

Create workbooks from a list

Hi I'm totally unfamiliar with Marco's, so I hope someone can help. I need to create 200 excel sheets from a template and save them with the name ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Comparing 2 worksheets in excel

Hello, I wanted to compare 2 worksheet. If there is a different it return the as below Sheet 1: Apple vs Sheet2:Orange and if no different ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Days from date and stopping counting issue

Hello, I am trying to create a new tracking sheet, and it focuses around this forumula I can't seem to find out how to fix. The formula I'm workin...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

Making my macro independent on future sheets

Solved

Hello All; 1st time posting anything so please bear with me. I really need some help and have going out of my mind for days with what I believe is...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2018 by
vcoolio

Making formulas work, which work on other computer

Solved

Hello, My boss is using a large spreadsheet with multiply formulas in and has been using it for quite a while, updating the figures as and when ne...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Help creating a macro

Hi, I am trying to create a Macro to copy paste the particular range of row in the same sheet based on the cell value in the previous sheet Sce...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Vba: create sheets from list

Hello, suppose i have value in column A from 1 to 10 then i want to create a sheet from 1 to 10 using macro System Configuration: Windows / C...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

Vba code - conditional formatting

Hello, in VBA, I want to do conditional formatting of cells in a column with below background & font colours. Below 25: (RED Background-RGB-255...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2018 by
TrowaD

Use a checkbox to copy a row and paste at end

Hi, Relatively new to VBA so please bear with me. I am looking to add a checkbox button that when clicked will replicate the row of data at th...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Multiple if statements in excel

Solved

Hello, I am trying to calculate a cell based on values , so if A1 =between 1 to 10 than it will equal 10.00 if A1 = between 11 to 20 that it e...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
Nesto2008

Excel compare and return result

Hello, I have a set of field to compare in 2 different spreadsheet out of which any match will then check and return for a specific value in anoth...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2018 by
Zohaib R
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 7,061