The discussions

Split data into several rows of same data

Hello, I would like to split a row of data into several rows of same data in MS Excel. I will try to explain the situation. I need a macro that...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Send automatic emails using macros

If column F in any worksheet in entire workbook is changed to "Pending" send an email. Below is my macro so far. Sub Request() Dim OutApp As Ob...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Copy more than one cell in excel if a condition is met

Hi, I need to copy more than one cell if a condition is met. It’s about student degree. If the degree between specific range, then I need to copy m...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Pulling data from multiple sheets to master sheet

Hello, I am working on a project and I could definitely use some help. I have an excel file with four sheets: Master Sheet, Project A, Project...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Vba code to open non excel programs

Solved

Hello, I need vba code to open other documents besides excel doc's e.g open a word file, access file etc.. Can anyone help?? thanks PM

10 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2019 by
Billybob

Problem with copy in one sheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, There is a table on sheet1 for example. A B C D E 1 2 3 4 5 In cell A1 I drag the data from sheet2 cell A10 In cell A2 I drag t...

26 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

I have a problem regarding how to automatically update data in other sheets.

Hello, I m looking to have few different sheets that automatically updated based on information that is added or changed in master sheet. One shee...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Automatically move an entire row of expired item from one sheet to another sheet

Hi, I have a problem with the code below. I am a store officer in the firm I am currently with, and monitory of expiring date of a product is par...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2019 by
Ratnendra Ashok  

Copy worksheet from one workbook to another workbook in ms office excel

Hello, In the Move/ Copy dialogue box, the destination workbook is not visible to copy the worksheet from the source file.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

I need vba that creates a new sheet for every data entered in column d

Solved

Hi, I need a formula that create a new sheet for every data in "D" column cells and sheet name is like the cell ,also add that cell whole row data ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Budgeting forumla in excel

Solved/Closed

Hi! So I'm trying to write a budget for my household. Payments are made from different accounts. I've included an example. If anything in Colu...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2018 by
nfez

Macro in excel

Closed

bonjour je bloque sur ma macro depuis plusieurs jours et j'aurais besoins d'aide j'ai un listing de 13 colonnes qui peut aller jusqu’à 50 lignes m...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Copy rows n times in excel

Solved

Hello, I Need to copy from rows from A1:AY39 and need to insert in A41 and the same as be pasted on next 38 Row from A41 and it as to be done for ...

8 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2018 by
vcoolio

Copy data from first sheet to other in excel

I have a workbook for tracking service customers. I would like for some of the data entered in the first sheet (first name, last name, date & email ad...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2018 by
TrowaD

Excel conditional formula

Hello, I need to fixed date (not change by everyday) when A1 CONTAIN certain text like (IR) B1=Fixed date

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Vba to compare column e from 2 sheets and copy entire row to sheet 3

Solved

Hello, I have a worksheet where I want to compare values from sheet 1 and sheet 2 and if values in column E (both sheets) are the same to then co...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2018 by
Bryant

Excel function question

Hello, Which spreadsheet function in Excel will display 6 as the output in the following formula? =(36)

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Excel formula to track accrued vacation

Solved

Hello, I need help writing a formula in excel to track accrued vacation / personal time. During our employees first year of employment they earn P...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2018 by
TrowaD

If/then formula in excel

I am trying to write a formula that will add a certain number of days to a date, based upon the written response in another cell ie: if H5="Admit/5 D...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2018 by
TrowaD

Copy rows based on a condition

Solved

Hi How can I have excel copy the entire row of data from worksheet Employee Inventory to another worksheet called EEs if column Q contains TERM. I...

30 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2018 by
ravichennai86

Excel vba et pdf

Closed

Bonjour, j'ai un tableau sous excel et je veux le générer en pdf le problème je veux le converti en pdf mais dans un tableau de modèle différent

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

How to merge data from different excels

Solved

Hello, My name is samar. I have a master sheet which cakculates all oaraneters for my team . To calculate this some raw data is needed . I had...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2018 by
Ratnendra Ashok  

Master sheet and connecting other sheets

I am trying to make a master list of all my donors for charity. The master list will have less information on it then the following sheets. Bellow a...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
vcoolio

Recalculation of dates

Solved

Hello, Hello, I'm trying to write a formula that will recalculate a date based on a fixed number of days. For example I have 2/1/19 in cell A42...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2018 by
BlairBiss

Sliding conditional formatting

Hi everyone, I am currently stuck in Excel with the conditional formatting. I would like to apply a color to a cell in column A, row 1 based on a for...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2018 by
TrowaD

If function in excel refrencing data from another cell

I have a column which has names (these change on a daily basis). I have dates in another cell and I want a formula that says a3="IF the date in cell ...

TrowaD

Excel formula for copying data from one sheet to another

Hello, I have 10 columns and 142 rows of name of person and their details, Is it possible when I edit data from the first sheet, it will automaticall...

Ratnendra Ashok  

Mask cells in excel

Hello, I created a calendar / schedule under Excel with one month per sheet. Depending on the month. So for the month of February, for example, ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2018 by
TrowaD

Autofill number from column b based upon text in column a

Hello Is there a way to get excel to autofill a number on sheet 1 that comes from the column "B" on sheet 2; if the text in column "A" matches? ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2018 by
TrowaD

Find and replace in excel

Hi, This question is related to Excel 365. I have Sheet1 that has two columns. I Just gave a sample of word abbreviations. It has around 800. ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2018 by
TrowaD

If function with printing tool

I have 3 column " Nu, Item, QTY" I want to print the cell who has a qty with the same Nu sort. nu item qty 1 ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Populate separate worksheets with data from main worksheet based on criteria met

Solved

Hello, I'm making an accounting workbook and I've run into a problem. On the first sheet "Sales Log" I input all of the transactions that the...

9 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Incorrect date while saving csv format

Hello, I am trying to save a csv format of an excel sheet. My sheet has dates from 1 Dec'18 to 31 Jan'19. But when I save the csv file and reopens...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Picking data from a table

Hello, I am going to apologise once again in advance as I am terrible at coming up with the right question when it comes to excel formulas hence why I...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2018 by
TrowaD

Excel if formula - priority setting

Good day I have this formula below but need to add another function to it. I have five cell (let say B,C,D,E,F) each with a selection option indica...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Vba comparing two files via rows and copy difference to third file

Hello everyone! I'm new to VBA and need your help! I need two compare two files (File 1 and File 2). I need to compare rows in File 2 to rows in Fil...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Copy-paste some grid in excel

Hi All I know this topic is quite old by now but. Haven't found the solution yet. I tried to copy-paste some grid in excell when i noticed. It wasn'...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Paste value on filtered cells

Solved

Hello, i was trying to "pasted value" on a filtered cell. but it seems to be pasting it to all cells... im using a "=concatenate" on several cell...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Regarding all fields by selecting individual id

Hello, I have a JSON file it contains 100 IDs and all their details, but when I type ID I need to get entire details of that person from JSON file...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Excel cell color change from another cell date fill up.

For Example, 1 item due date is 10/Nov/18 & showing yellow color. when the next cell will in-house 9/Nov 18 than the previous date color will move fr...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Compare excel sheets using python

Hello, Can you please solve this question.To compare two excel sheets and copy unlike data to a third sheet which is not deduplicated.Can you plea...

ac3mark

A combination of sumprodcut/isnumber with lookup

Hello all, hoping someone can help CELL (A) I have a question where, I have a column of data where there is a missmatch of data. CELL (B) I ha...

ac3mark

Background formatting from two values drawn from formulas

Hi. I've created a table displaying prices from suppliers. On the end two columns I've added a formula to show the header of the colomn which holds t...

TrowaD

Duplicate line and decrease id number

Hi Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet (or into another spreadsheet) by n number of times specified in the cell in that row w...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting using dates/data in an adjacent cell

Hello, I am creating a project status sheet where dates entered in an empty column (Column C) that are past the "planned start date" (column B, hol...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2018 by
TrowaD

Copy and paste one cell into 48 and then repeat

Hello, I've tried to piece together how to do this function and I feel like it's simple but I need help please! Here's the recording for 2 times. I...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2018 by
TrowaD

Inserting pictures from folder using macro

Hello, I would appreciate if someone would help me. I never used macro until today and I searched for a solution but I just don't understand. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Comparing two columns using partial match logic

Solved/Closed

I need a bit of help please. I have 2 columns of data that I am doing a partial match compare (first 15 positions) using a formula in column AA. ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2018 by
patallen8845

Automaticly change currency format in cell

Hello, I am an estimator in a company that does installation worldwide. We are quoting in many different currencies, and now have to manually make...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2018 by
TrowaD
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 7,061