The discussions

"error in ioctl call any one can tell me solutuion.

i got "Error in IOCTL call."

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Computer that turns on but displays nothing bootmxk is corrupt

Hello, My computer turns on but display's nothing on the screen and after turning it on and off from the main switch several times it turns on and o...

xpcman

Showing 0 used and free space

Hello, I have a kingston pen drive (16GB), showing 0 used and 0 free space. The above mentioned solution is not working. Plz help with some other op...

Ambucias

No screen signal when i turn on my pc

Solved

Hello, Yesterday, my PC was running smoothly, I wanted to install my recovery HDD (Which contain files that I don't want to loose). I turned off ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

No image on hp pavillion dv6000 laptop

Dear all, Greetings. I have a HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop. All of a sudden there were no images on the screen altho the panel lights were on. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2014 by
veerendradarakh

Sdhc card detected but canot browse files

Hi! I ve a Samsung sdhc 16 GB card when I insert in my pc (Win 7) through usb card it is detected and can see 9gb space used but when I want to bro...

nathanwirth

Computer not starting properly

Hi, I have an Acer Travelmate 6492 and it wont start up properly. The normal Acer startup page comes up followed by a black page with a blue box in th...

nathanwirth

Screen went blank when tried to change graphic properties

Hello, I am having HP pavilion dv6 laptop. I was facing problem with screen resolution so I tried to change my graphic properties. And now I m fac...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Error! failed to play test tone.

Greetings. The audio on my Samsung laptop (model no: np450r5e-x03gr Windows 8.1) stopped working suddenly. For the past few days I have tried everythi...

Ambucias

Unexpected shutdown or automatic switchoff of my pc

Dear Sirs My PC automatically shutting down during proper working time. Why it is so? Can you suggest any solution for this problem?

xpcman

Jkluio is replaced by 123456 without pressing fn key

Hello, In my laptop (ASUS) keyboard when I press jkluio then it is shown 123456, but when I press this key with pressing "fn" key then it is works ...

xpcman

My computer shut down every 10-15 minute

Hello My computer shut down every time i play Leuge of legend or minecraft when i playng 10 min in the game please help me!

xpcman

I bought a 1545 and it is locked out

Hello, I was wondering how to get the admin password here are the numbers on the screen #4G1B3K1-595B Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0....

xpcman

Lenovo 700

Hello, Hi I cant find my AT button on my lenovo it dissapered from the keyboard. Firts it was instead of the Q button but now I cant find it,my ke...

xpcman

Hardware

I always get alert message in my computer screen saying that, your hard disk is at risk. I don't know what to do? will you please me sort out this pro...

xpcman

Is not turn on

Hello, my laptop is lenovo G510. I was working in my laptop it asked for windows to update n restart computer.i choosed one hour later option.afte...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Files not copying completely

Hello, i have a western digital 1 tb external hard drive and i m unable to copy files from my hard drive to my pc. I used western digital lifegu...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

My computer turns off itself: what do i do?

Hello! :) I have a problem with my computer.. For some reason, my computer shuts off itself and then I have to turn it back on in a few minutes. I...

Ambucias

Pc turns on, cpu fan had trouble going and once does, restarts

Hello, I have a pc I have just freshly built. I put the mobo in, the RAM, PSU and connected all the power to it. I attempt to turn it on to do a p...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop can't connect to internet

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, BUT I JUST CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET WITH MY LAPTOP. I DO NOT USE THIS LAPTOP MUCH, BUT THE OTHER DAY I THOUGHT I WOULD ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
coololedude

Dell inspiron m5030 beeps a few times

Hello, I have dell inspiron M5030 so when I turn the power on the screen doesn't come up at all and after a few seconds it beeps a few times. as soo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Power failure and now my pc won't start up

Solved

So recently there was a power failure and now my pc won't start up. When I press start the screen displays no signal and the mouse and keyboard lights...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Display's not

Please am using asus v2s i was using it nd it came to a time if i power it, it power alright but the it does not display. I have try all what i can b...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Webcam

Hello, install webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0.2125.111

xpcman

Fifa 13

Hello, Frnds I have a dell core I-3 with window 8 .I have recently got it and I want to play Fifa game on it .but unfortunately my laptops keyboa...

shahroz

Asus computer

won,t turn on

xpcman

My videocon 32 led vjb32hm-bo is becaming red

Hello, my videocon 32 led vjb32hm-bo is becaming red Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Suggested fix for laptop shut down

Hello, In response to a fix for laptop shutdown. How can this fix work if power adapter and battery are removed. There would be no way the computer ...

HP

I can't format my pendrive

Hello, C:\>format f:/q Insert new disk for drive F: and press ENTER when ready... The type of the file system is FAT32. QuickFormatting 7633M ...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop is not start

Hello, when i press the power button then my laptop is not start please help me . Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33.0

sarahteri14

Hp laptop is not showing anything on the screen

Hello, My HP Pavilion laptop is not displaying anything when I switch it on. It shows that the fans a re running, but there is nothing shown on th...

sarahteri14

Keyboard problem letter "p", "klp" will appear.

Hello, i have a problem on my keyboard... when i press letter "p", "klp" will appear. when i press the colon and semicolon button, "m.;" will ak...

Ambucias

Segate 1 tb hard disk not detecting with pc ?

i want to retrieve my data from hard disk . Head is in position but not moving on the disk . please give me the best solution for retrieving my data f...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

No display,no booting beep but fans are running...

Hello frndz, i have mercury 945 MBD with dual core processor and 1GB Ram.when i start my pc then there is no display,no booting beep but fans are ...

R2D2_WD  

Locked space bar, other keys work.

Hello, I had this problem. I read about the sticky keys problem but it didn't work.... but I did find the answer. I was told the press the spac...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Dell laptop n5110 will only go to service tag fdmwdr1

Laptop asks for password for service tag,I can't remember the password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 18.0.1025.166

xpcman

Sony connect 1.0

Hello, The sony connect 1.0 for my mp3 walkman NW-A1000 is not functioning on my windows-8 laptop. A lot of errors pop-up after installation such...

xpcman

My screen is not showing

Hello, i have laptop s HASSEE govt and i just kept down my laptop is screen turn blak nothing visible but laptop orking lights are shown and itr...

ac3mark

Cpu/monitor is not detecting window xp

Hello, i have CPU of LG, I was installing window XP and during installing windows XP, CPU asked for restart but after shutting down it didnt star...

xpcman

My mother board has problem

my system ,when on will automatically off back itself. what can i do please i need answer now.

xpcman

Displayed the message manufacture mode press fn-x to return

Hello. The other day i messed with my laptop's setup. When i switched it on it displayed the message Manufacture mode press fn-x to return normal mode...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
RaphaelTHOR

Pen drive media not found

Hello, when i insert my pen drive in my computer system its showing no media what i do. Please give me a solution. Configuration: Windows 7 / C...

carminabigue

Dell laptop black screen

Hi, I have the same problem. my laptop only show black sceen after just start up (means before window start). I tried pressed F8 keys. When I do, ther...

carminabigue

Laptop login error screen showing only welcome

Hello, I have a problem with my Dell laptop. When I switch on laptop .its not opening properly. It's open till welcome. After that screen showing o...

carminabigue

My toshibal lap to mouse pad is not working

Hello, Hello Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

carminabigue

No signal in my monitor

Hello, good day guys, i have a problem i buy yesterday a thermal paste and i put it on my processesor the next thing is i put back the fan of the pr...

carminabigue

My asus lap is not showing hard disk

My asus laptop is not showing harddisk and it is not opening. some one help me

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Acer loadscreen crash

My laptop won't go past the acer loadscreen. I've tried turning it off and on again various times only to get the same result. Please help, I am a stu...

Ambucias

Dell vastro1540 is not getting start please help

Hello, my dell vastro1540 is not getting start please help!!! and my lappys WiFi also not working

Ambucias

Sd password unlock

My 8 gb micro memory card is locked with unkown password. What you help me unlock it?

Ambucias
Results 13401 - 13450 out of a total of 33,786