The discussions

How to change language setting

Hello, I am a troll :D I have a Japnese ASUS laptop and I live in Australia. My latop does not currently have any "Region and Language." Any Idea? ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
TrollFace1524

Lenovo will not allow me to down load any apps minecraft

Hello, my Lenovo will not allow me to down load any apps mincraft etc Any help Configuration: iPad / Safari 9537.53

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Difference between a fat file and an ntfs file

Solved

What is the difference between a FAT file and an NTFS file

xpcman

Need help with stop: 0x00000024

I'm Recieving an Bsod in the code of stop: 0x00000024 (0x001902FE,0XB84F3814,0XB84F3510,0XB7E05167) Ntfs.sys - Adress B7E05167 base at B7DF800...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
Atom1124

Cd drive won't read my cd: windows 7

I have a Lenovo laptop, intel centrino. Whenever I place my cd, it displays a cd icon next to my mouse icon, like when the laptop's reading it. But it...

xpcman

Cpu folt

Hello, my comuter SMPS is fan is on but imidetli its off. and processor fan is on then off. when i start the cpu power swich

xpcman

Pc shuts off loading game

Good night Well recently I've been having a problem with my pc launching league of legends . My pc is pretty old , but it can run a lot of other ga...

7 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

My computer turns off by itself!

Hello, My computer was working perfectly fine until I decided to clean it with an air duster which, I mostly do every 5 to 6 months. I took the ma...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Change of name in my acer desktop

Hello to everyone:) I hope someone might be able to help me! I have purchased a great Acer destop from my daughter it is fantastic and modern! BUT! So...

xpcman

How to zero write a hard drive using dos commands

any body can tell me how to zero wite a hard drive By using dos commands?

xpcman

How do i change my lapto to portuguese to english

How do I change my lapto to Portuguese to English

xpcman

Laptop turns on then shuts off few seconds later

Hello, My Toshiba Laptop e55-a5114 turns on then shuts off few seconds later. The battery is internal. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2014 by
jack4rall

Cd/dvd player notworking

Hello, when i insert the cd to watch video/install software one dialogue box will show that "Burn a Disc" inside that How do you want to use this ...

jack4rall

Cpu "re-starts" continuously

my CPU when switch ON it restarts showing the BOOT text on screen continuously kindly suggest me what to do ?

jack4rall

Pc is not booting

Hello, I have a problem with my desktop PC (Intel D850GB) As i turn the pc on, the lights are blinking,fans running, monitor lights are blinking.but...

jack4rall

Dvd rom is just reading only cds

GhellO Guys I Have Laptop, Of SonY vaIo vPceh 3l1e And It Is causing some problen...Its DVD Rom is just reading only cds Plz heLp Me Why It Is NoT ...

jack4rall

Toshiba satellite problem.

Solved

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite and a few hours ago it stopped working when I press the power button the green-led that comes on when it is powered up ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2014 by
danz

Sd card lock

i have nokia 2700 phon 1gb sd card locked what can i do unlock the card

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2014 by
Boogieman_WD  

Blue screen - hang / reboot ... please help !

Solved/Closed

Hi I noticed after reading thru some of the posts that you people are very helpful here. Like Ibby. I have been facing this problem for last few m...

53 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2014 by
therealme

Toshiba laptop black screen wont boot up

Have a toshiba sattellite a205-s5852 that wont boot up. When I turn it on u can hear the fan start and the hard drive turn on but then nothing. I have...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2014 by
carminabigue

My acer aspire 4743z laptop screen displays nothing! :(

Hi! I have this acer laptop been using this for almost a year or two and its my first time to experienced this kind of problem, my laptop won't dis...

carminabigue

Pendrive is not detecting

any pen drive is not working in our HCL computer. I tried device manager, registry also everything is fine still it is not detecting, while inserting ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

How can i recover my memory card

my 8GB memory card is formatted,, how can i recover my memory card

nathanwirth

Acer aspire wont start

Hello i need some help . I was using my laptop for an hour and the the charging lights on my laptop turned off . Then i checked the charger and its li...

R2D2_WD  

The problem is when open pen drive in pc then show shortcut of

THE PROBLEM IS WHEN OPEN PEN DRIVE IN PC THEN SHOW SHORTCUT OF PEN DRIVE NO DISPLAY DATA OF PEN DRIVE.

R2D2_WD  

My hp v220w pendrive is shown hidden in my computer

my hp v220w pendrive is shown hidden in my computer. i can't locate it. in properties its showing 0 bytes used and free.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Pen drive protection file delete

I con,t be delete the protection files from pen drive so I want format pose help me....

Boogieman_WD  

External hard drive

Hi, I have files in my external hard disk that are hidden but are showing in the used capacity. How can I access these files and folders? Please hel...

Boogieman_WD  

External hard disk not detected

Hello, I have a 1TB Seagate external hard disk.When i connect to computer,the light becomes on but it does not show up in my computer or device ma...

R2D2_WD  

Monitor power supply ok but not opening

Hello, i have given all connections but in monitor sreen light iscoming only upto few seconds after that i"s going so whatshould i do urgent tell me...

mgs81

Toshiba laptop won't boot

Hello, My laptop worked fine yesterdayevening perfectly fine, Ten I wanted to start it start, but it only lit de lights and then nothing, the scre...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
clarky589898

Some key not working

Hello, hi, my laptop keyboard some key not working...how to solve this problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.65

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Kingston micro sd card is not detected by pc and also samsung s3

I am using this Kingston Micro SD card for my Samsung S3 phone and now I am having some problems with it. One day my phone just notice me with the ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
lel

I forgot my yahoo password

I forgot my password. The only option that comes up for recovery is to use my alternate email and nothing more and i also forget my alternate email.

Ambucias

Acer aspire e1-522 keyboard issue

Either one of the enter buttons, or one of the down arrows sticks from time to time? What can I do? Ps: this lappy is new - bought about four weeks ag...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop c660 c18 not booting no lights no nothing

Hello, my laptop is not booting no lights no nothing. It was working jst fine then it had a keyboard problem. The keyboard completely stopped working ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion dv7 half left side of screen appears lighter color

My brother gave me this laptop which was maybe used once or twice (still has plastic on parts of it). Half of the left side of the screen appears to b...

xpcman

Acer 5733z

Hello, I replaced the screen on the above machine, was working fine apart from screen cracked, switched on and now nothing. The fan starts the...

ac3mark

Hard disk error

In my pc there is erroe occurs when i startd pc '' BOOTABLE DEVICE NOT FOUND PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT GUIDE'' WITH black screen every time why ...

Boogieman_WD  

My hp pavilion dv5000 does'nt show icons

Hi i would like to ask that when a hp pavilion laptop don't show desktop icons and the screen is black after login and when i try to open windows s...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
SIPHIWO

Dvdrwdrive not working

Hello, I have windows 7 and it is either not reading the disc or not seeing it at all. I have tried everything from cleaning it to seeing if it was ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Not sure if my screen is broke or my lap top

I have a Toshiba Satellite :655D-S5093. I replaced the screen about 9 months ago. Today while I was online, the display suddenly showed some lines. I ...

Ambucias

Hp laptop

Hello, did the fix for my hp laptop. turns on fine, BUT when i put the battery back in and unplug it NOTHING. doesn't come on, nothing Config...

genetuck

How to make some log off laptop to log on again.

Hello, my laptop is a acer laptop and window 7. Today, my brother make a trouble. He has log off my laptop. When i want to use my laptop, it can...

andy

Remove write protected my pendrive

Hello, i want to remove my penrive from write protected please help me quick............ Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 8.0.552.215

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

External hdd no longer works on my machine, but works on others'

2 weeks ago i accidentally deleted some data from my external hard drive. then i had to do data recovery, the problem started when i cancelled the dat...

Ambucias

Got sound, but breaking up

Hello, I have my laptop hooked up to tv via HDMI. I have the sound coming thru the TV but it's "breaking up". Is it possibly a bad HDMI cable or is th...

xpcman

The key 'c' on my keyboard is not respending well

the key 'C' on my laptop is not responding but when after shut down or restart you will realize the key c apearing several times as it was pushed duri...

xpcman

X mark on battery needa sugestion

Hello, my laptop battery icon is showing a red cross when charging and also showing there that consider replacing your battery my laptop is lenov...

xpcman

Problem regarding hibernation mode of laptop

Hello, I I have acer extensa 4620 lappi. I can't start my laptop. But I can charge the battery. I am trying a lot to start it but it is not at ...

xpcman
Results 13201 - 13250 out of a total of 33,786