The discussions

Toshiba reboot and select proper boot device. no dvd

Hi I am at my wits end!!! Turn laptop on and get message "Reboot and select proper Boot device". I have followed the advice on this forum. If I pr...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

My computer os is window 7 press power key,power flash light on

Hello, my computer os is window 7 press power key,power flash light on then itself light off a few second. i heard fan inside computer.Pleas...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

To recover my sony vaio laptop to factory set

Closed

Hello, I am using sony vaio E series "vpceb14EN"..I have formatted my laptop and installed Windows 7 without making its recovery disk or cd. Pleas...

11 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2015 by
ashju

Using computer monitor as tv with roku

Hello, I want to use my HP computer monitor as a TV. I have a dci to hdmi cable and connected it to the Roku and the picture is excellent. I need to...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba satellite

Solved

drea sir my toshiba satellite c50 forget bios password. How can i reset plz.... mail me.....

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Hdmi crap

Hello, sup so I have a dynex 32 Inch tand my computer worked fine yesterday, but then when I came home I tried connecting it didn't work, so I used my...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2015 by
Liverpool

Sd card cracked in half

Hello, sir my sd card cracked in half can it possible to recover files from it Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.101

Ambucias

How to format write protected pen drive with file system raw

Solved/Closed

my pen drive is not opening at all but shows up at my computer. I've try the following methods but I couldn't. 1. regedit. exe 2. Dos command 3.dis...

36 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2015 by
Robin

My cpu keeps beeping 3 times when i turn it on and the screen is blank

Hello, I just finished cleaning my CPU, then when I put everything back on and boot it up, it keeps beeping 3 times (beep,beep,beep[pause]). I rea...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Shutdown problem

Hello, When i shut down normally the screen goes black but the lights are still on i tried disabling the turn on fast satartup but it still doesnt sh...

Computertech

My computer is always hang on window lobo

Solved

sir, please solve my query of my computer i will format my computer but not formated when format stopped and key board not work on starting setup a...

Computertech

I dont have a ethernet cable port in my old comp

Hello, I don't have a Ethernet cable port in my computer and I need to connect my computer to internet without it what are the ways and what should ...

Computertech

Bios updating

Hello, haii How to update bios insony vaio laptop Mcdel SVF152A1WW Plss help Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 31.0

kieferschild

Wd my cloud 4tb - lost full content of share folder and safepoin

Hullo, Yesterday I lost a whole content of my main custom share folder on My Cloud 3Tb and simultaneously all data on my Safepont backup drive (sic...

Captain_WD

Keyboard is behaving randomly.

Hello, I have ACER laptop , few of the keys in keyboard are behaving randomly like if i press 9 it is displayed 9o. The same random behavior is ha...

Computertech

Keyboard problem

Hello! This pavan....my lenovo g50-70 laptop..some of my keyboard keys are not functioning properly.... Like(asdfjkl)and from num lock keys(1,5) not f...

Computertech

Computer (dell x270) is not booting up

Hello, my computer (dell x270) is not booting up..the power is on.no power on mouse, and also in keyboard...the motherboard is also working fine.....

R2D2_WD  

How to have a background image in drive or a pen drive

Hello, Am using windows 8.1 os i cant keep the image in the background of the drive. So Help me..!!! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 41....

Computertech

Starting system

Hello, i have a refurbished computer that was working fine and thern i got up the next morning and there was a message that said ti insert the windo...

R2D2_WD  

Cd-rom not working.when i jack the sata power cable

Hello, Hi,my cd rom is not working.when i jack the sata power cabel to hard drive it work but when it jack to CD-rom it is not work, plz give me a ...

Computertech

External hard disk not shown up in laptop

Hello, when i connect a external hard disk to hp laptop(window 8) .A light shown up in hard disk but when i open in my computer .hard disk not shown...

R2D2_WD  

External hdd error

We have a Hitachi XL 1000 HDD which is giving the "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" error. CHKDSK /F & /R show no errors and both...

R2D2_WD  

Pendrive not visible

Hello, Any pendrive not visible in my computer. But, SD card are visible. please solve my problem. Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 22.0.122...

Computertech

My mouse is not working properly

i got a toshiba satellite laptop 3 months ago and now my mouse is not working properly. it only scroll the page but the pointer is not moving, it move...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Laptop turns on but has black screen

Hello, my laptop turns on but has black screen, how can i fix this. acer aspire 5515 Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.103

jack4rall

Computer has been shutting off randomly and restarting itself

Alright so my computer has been shutting off randomly and restarting itself lately at first I thought "Oh silly me I need to clean it" so I did.... I...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2015 by
Mara

Windows wont start up

Solved

my computer was working fine last night,but then i got up this morning and turned it on and it keeps showing tie message insert your windows disc and ...

Ambucias

Asda polaroid wirless mouse, wheel does not work and no light

Hello, recent battery change 2 please help me! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 36.0.1985.125

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2015 by
The helper

Help me fix this problem

Closed

Hello, sir can you help me about my bios password my model is pcg-6j2l i attempt to format but when i press f2 im redirict in phoenix trusted co...

Ambucias

How to change a internal floppy drive to external floppy drive

Hello, i have a internal floppy drive that drive i have to read the drive in my laptop using a connector. I have searched for a connector. Can ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2015 by
jeshwin

No signal on my monitor

Hello, I have a problem with my systems units. when I switch it on nothing appears on the monitor. what do I do?

jack4rall

Laptop won't work

Hello, My laptop won't do anything the Orange light will blink when I hold the power button but that's all I know the battery is probably bad but it...

jack4rall

How do you take battery out

Solved

Hello, that's all-battery is in tight

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
MaxStart

Only part of the screen working

Hello, The right side of the screen is white in color with the main screen behind the white portion. I ran the checks did not receive a error messag...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
rockman

Emoving colour strips from computer screen?

What is the solution for removing colour strips from computer screen?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
crunchbucket3

Dropped my wd passport

Solved

Hello, I have windows 8.1installed. recently I dropped my WD Passport and when I plugged in it shows the drive Letter but freezes trying to read it. H...

Tokurt20

Charger problem

iam not getting any display properties right now please help me

MaxStart

Fn key for brightness not working

Hello, i recently format my laptop. since then i could not find the brightness controller and the brightness in both of the power options- balnced...

MaxStart

Halp

Closed

Hello, Windows7 Dell 6000 password locked out Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

My laptop shuts down suddenly without warning

Hello everyone I'm going to tell something. My Acer laptop shuts down suddenly while playing video games such as Age Of Empires 2, GTA San Andreas,...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 15 3537

Solved

Hello, When I start the laptop, the Power indication is ON but there is no picture, no sound, fan is not ON. I had tried the same procedure ...

J

Matshita dvd-ram ut8co ata device

Hello, I'm hoping you can help me. I am in desperate need of downloading Sage Line 50 software to my laptop via the above referenced device, but the ...

alpinelace

Modem trouble

Hello, I jus fix my computer yesterday . i upgrated from window vista to windows xp . soon as i was done computer froze i turned it off and now it b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop(hp pavilion dv6) blank screen with fan and power light on

Hello, Last night my hp pavilion dv6 hanged in the middle of a game and I had to turn it off by pressing the power button. And when I turned it on ton...

jack4rall

Black screen plus it wont show on external monitor

Hello, Whats wrong with computer if the screen is black power nd fan works bu it also wont show on external monitor? Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

jack4rall

Cpu working but no monitor signal

Cpu working but no monitor signal , please answer

5 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Display driver update

MANY THANKS FOR THE LINK IT,S APPRECIATED, UNFORTUNATELY DESPITE 4 ATTEMPTS SLIMDRIVER FAILED TO DOWNLOAD DUE THE SET UP WIZARD ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Help can't connect to wifi

I can't get my laptop to connect to the WiFi on my home network. And in the internet properties it says windows did not detect any networkimg hardware

6 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Pen drive

Hello, sir sometime my pen drive showing in my computer but not acceptable.....but after formatting pen drive by using other system ,pen drive is wor...

Computertech

F:\ is not accessible. access is denied

Hello, i cant open any usb in my laptop, i have tried to change permission on regedit but nothing seems worked. it always said "unable to save...

Computertech
Results 11851 - 11900 out of a total of 33,786