The discussions

No screen

i have an Asus laptop that when i turned it on one morning i had no screen.i tried removing the power and the battery and holding down the power butto...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

My toshiba's screen went black (black screen)

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was video-gaming today when my Toshiba's (PSPQ6C-025001) black screened on me. I could hear the music from the game but I couldn't see it...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2014 by
VReign

Cpu problem

Hello, i am kumar my cpu shut down continuously wait some time it works Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 24.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Can you install belkins wifi adaptor with out internet or a disc

can you install belkins wifi adaptor with out internet or a disc .. i dont have either but i have a mobile hot spot an need to install the wifi ada...

xpcman

"no signal" error message.

Apparently my 2 year old computer has a problem I have been unable to solve. I have added nothing to the computer. I hear the computer start up, har...

xpcman

Two keys not working on laptop.

Hello, A friend of mine has been having a lot of issues recently with their keyboard. They're using a Toshiba Satellite, and the "R" and "F" keys ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2014 by
LittlePotent

1tb wd hdd doesn't show up in my computer & says not accessible

My 1TB my Passwort Ultra doesn't show up in My Computer and it says the parameter is incorrect. I was copying a lot of files then it just suddenly sto...

R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop fell try to boot it,it says no bootable disk

Hello, my acer laptop fell and when i try to boot it,it says no bootable disk,what can i do?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Computer won't turn on - one short beep and then one long beep

Tried removing RAM but didn't work. Any other suggestions?

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2014 by
Bigdeb

My hp pavilion wont power up

Hello, I have a hp Pavilion that has just turned off and wont power back up. As i have tried the tic tac toe menthod and power will not come on. As ...

Ambucias

Cd/dvd] driver it won open it won't run cds or dvds

Good day ppl I need help with my Acer aspire 5534 CD/dvd] driver it won open it won't run CDs or DVDs My laptop is running on windows 7 32bit ultima...

Ambucias

Keyboard misbehaving

Hello, This afternoon, my 5 year old dell laptop (XPS, M1530) keyboard started adding a character from the row of numbers/characters to most key stro...

xpcman

Why no audio in tv when i connected my dell lt to sony bravia tv

Hello, When I connected my Dell Inspiron laptop to the PC port of Sony Bravia LCD tv - NOT HDMi but PC port - I dont get tv audio. DELL has a HDM...

xpcman

Turn off num lock

Hello, How to turn off num lock in lenovo laptops? please help! Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33.0

xpcman

Printing from a alternate printer

How can I send a document that I have printed in my Lexmark X4850 printer to an alternate printer because I am waiting for a new ink cartridge in th...

xpcman

How can i use my wd passport air in my windows

Hello, how can i use my WD passport air in my windows Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 35.0.1916.153

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Lenovo t500 goes blue and does nothing more

Hi, my laptop turns on...and comes up with the windows loading thing....then goes blue and does nothing more.....any ideas what can be done about t...

Ambucias

Screen error show the blue screen

plz help me sir.get me soultation some time working is better.now days this screen error show the blue screen. Plz get me soulation..my pc mercury mot...

Ambucias

Eee mini laptop won't turn on

hi... i have a new mini Eee laptop that won't turn on... i have plugged the power lead in and everything that should be is turned on but nothing app...

Ambucias

Pc sometimes does not boot

Solved/Closed

Hello, I got a really strange problem with my PC. The "sometimes"-problems might be the hardest to solve, but maybe someone has more insight than m...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2014 by
verun

Forgetting my yahoo password

Hello, i've forgotten my yahoo password and i really need to check my mails , i would really appreciated if you help me, thank you in advance ...

Ambucias

Black screen and cursor after profile loading

Hello, How can I fix my Acer Aspire 4739Z windows 8 laptop with only a black screen and cursor after profile loading?

Ambucias

Boot up problem constant 3 beeps(pause)3beeps

Solved

hi as i boot up my pc, there is no visual and it makes a constant 3 beeps(pause)3beeps i tried swaping ram's.The motherboad's powerlight is on and i...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Network issue -dell studio 1450

I have Dell Studio 1450.Its wifi does not work but when i connect with network cable then it is working. Please tell what is its problem. If it a Soft...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2014 by
hardeep.pahwa

Gateway boot problem

Hello, I have a Gateway DX4860 running Windows 7. We had a power bump and when I rebooted the computer I got: "Reboot and Select proper Boot devic...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Two keys not working on keyboard. (toshiba satellite)

Hello, A friend of mine has been having a lot of issues recently with their keyboard. They're using a Toshiba Satellite, and the "R" and "F" keys h...

Ambucias

Aivest antivirce free

Closed

i have registration

ayoobkalhoro

Computer frozen

The screen display will come on with the start menu bar across the bottom, but an error (something along the lines of Lx34...) box appears and the loa...

xpcman

Dell inspiron when turned on bsod

Hello, my dell inspiron 1521 when I turn it on it shows the DELL logo and goes to a blue screen that says there is a problem then goes to s black scr...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
KT

External hard drive does not show up in my computer.

My 500gb buffalo seagate external hard disk does not show up in my computer, I have tried it on several other computers and it does not seem to work. ...

R2D2_WD  

Dell - amd radeon hd 8730m is recognized but not working!

I just bought a dell Inspiron laptop with amd radeon hd 8730m 2 Gb/Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU's, and windows 7 64 bits. my problem is that I can't r...

23 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
Andreea

Keyboard keys randomly malfunction.

Its been about three days since the problem first presented itself. Using my USB keyboard random keys such as ", w,3, num lock 5 key, capital p, and t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
Redstoner

Inspiron 5420 black screen

Hi All I have shut down my laptop last night & in the morning it is not booting up. I am getting a black screen with POWER LED on ( there is a one ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Cannot open files is pen drive

The Files are copied on the pen drive and can be seen. But when I try to open them the message displayed is: "The File Format or File extension is n...

R2D2_WD  

The filename,directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Solved

All the items (both files and folders) inside my pen drive had been renamed to some characters like :]h.¡>?.A?? and when I try to open any folder Wind...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Lenovo system recovery

Hi, i have just done lenovo system recovery on my lenovo desktop but after completion on process audio is not working pls help..

Ambucias

System is'nt able to detect my hard disk seagate 160gb .

My system is'nt able to detect my hard disk SEAGATE 160GB . . i've tried it on many other system too, but, no system can detect it . . it contains abo...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

My computer can't read cd-rom

why my computer can't read CD-ROM my computer can read DVD-ROM But he can't read CD-ROM Never Why

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

How can i hook up web cam to my computer

Hello, how can I hook up web cam to my computer my computer is a hp and web cam is a philips web cam spc 1000 nc Configuration: Windows 8 / I...

xpcman

Updated driver after 8.1 update

Ok, where to begin. First, windows 8.1 update has caused me nothing but problems. Ive already had to restore to factory settings thrice because o...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
mark1mus

Laptop shutting down

Today i tried to turn my laptop on and when I did so it would load for three seconds or so and then shutdown. I then researched about my problem and f...

xpcman

Gateway laptop

Solved

model 8510gz.Battery died and computer shut down.Tried AC power no go.Tried all the remedies I could find in forums.no go As cpu was shutting down mes...

ac3mark

Hp printing is sometimes stretched and sometimes is squashed

Hi Our HP LaserJet 1100 printer is faulty at the moment. Vertically, the printing is sometimes stretched and sometimes is squashed. Does anyone ...

xpcman

Toshiba windows 8 laptop not able to click.

My laptop can type and move around well. However, I can't use the left or right buttons near the trackpad itself. I have also tried using the trackpad...

xpcman

Keyboard isn't working!

I have an Acer Aspire 5551-A. My keyboard has stopped working but the mouse is fine, I also tried the FN + 6, but it didn't work. I cannot do anyth...

xpcman

Unreadable wd drive

hey i have an external WD hard drive elements 1032 which fall down on the ground by mistake .. after that when i connected it to my computer its l...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
furat79

Computer powers on, but does not boot

Hello, I've had my desktop computer for about three years. It is a LG. One it show "core dumped" & automatically shutdown & do not start again. The...

R2D2_WD  

Ethernet controller driver missing - cannot connect to other pc

I HAVE A NEW MOTHER BOARD PC-MY20LAZ75 AND I HAVE OS WIN XP. THE NETWORK CARD (BUILT IN) IS NOT WORKING PLS HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

ac3mark

Toshiba will not power up at all

can anyone help please have a Toshiba laptop. the left mouse key was loose/damaged,and I tried to drag the button back into place. have to admit ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

Hard drive not opening on pc. can you help please

I have an external hard drive that has worked with my mac without problem but now my mac has broken down and I have plugged the hard drive to a pc lap...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
juliophoto
Results 13451 - 13500 out of a total of 33,786