The discussions

Computer media centre connections

Hello, I have a media centre pc which is in the office, and want to connect it to 2, eventually 3 tv's, what is the best way of doing this. This is...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
melmel.cz

How can i repair my flash drive?

Hello, i have a problem with my flash drive, when i insert my flash drive to my computer, it said that " USB Device Not Recognized", and it said that...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
you60

Help with my christmas cracker camera

Hello, I have a camera which was in a christmas cracker, sad i know, but my nan wants the pictures she took printed. The thing is though, that bec...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
brakers

Computer reboots when disc is in dvd drive

Hello, I just recently built my own system about 1 month ago, was working flawlessly. Then one day it wouldnt boot to windows. I inserted th...

lynx213

Replaced ram

Hello, Okay I have read the other message boards i removed my ner ram turned on the computer and it was beeping, so i replaced the ram removed my upg...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
sweetluv27

Pc wont run

Hello, When i switch on my PC i don't see anything on the screen and i don't know how to diagnostic the problem. Can someone help me?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
RaZor X

Networking hardware

Hello,hey i wanna knw what hardware is needed to connect to a network e.g.networking for LAN

girl15

Can only boot up occassionally

Hello, I have a 5+ year old Acer. In the last couple of weeks, it started to become unstable. When power up, sometimes only the CPU fan will spin f...

sam

Computer will not respond / help!

Hello, Here's what happened: My anti-virus detected a virus, I scanned with Malwarebytes and found several infected files including the virus "V...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Sync out of range

Hello friends, I have a desktop with W-XP, the image on the monitor went frozen after I changed the size of an internet page so I had to shut it of...

xpcman

Computer problems

Hello, Im having a problem with my compaq presario, A buddy of mine gave it to me he didnt know what was wrong with it, but i have it now ...

xpcman

Computer shuts down by itself

Hello, actually i have a problem with my desktop computer it will shut off by itself after giving me a message that the inside temperature is well ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
doberdog

Cq40-305la

Hello, I need the xp driver for a compaq cq40-305la, someone can helpme to findthem? thank

igoth60

Problems with new as rock mobo

Hello, I'm a pretty hardware savvy guy but I've never come across a problem like this. Last week I was building a new Windows system. I assembled e...

d.hame35

No power to my computer but my internal light

Hello, i reacantly changed my power unit on my computer and it will not turn on but the internal light is on could it be the motherboard

a.ton74

Monitor

Hello, monitor is switching off after few seconds when it is switched ON

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
rajan

M66n isnt starting

the lights show that the battery is in and the pc is plugged in also but when i start it nothing happens its showing me that it started but the fan is...

m.mind16

Display is blank on startup

Hello, my display is blank on startup. I have an HP Pavillion dv9000. upon startup i get 1long beep folowed by 2 short beeps. seems to indicate a vide...

lestuce

Transcand pendrive

Hello, i have transcand pendrive, when i insert it in USB port, then no light is on and also it can not work, am i repair it ? please give me s...

Dette04

Hard disk

Hello, my 2tb lacie is giving me problems due to the several times power failure, I need to transfer the video files from the disk to a new disk, ple...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
Sony

Can't install my printer (epson stylus c20u)

Closed

Hello, I wondered if you could please help me? I can't get my printer installed in my pc. I used to use it before with my previous pc but no...

11 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
jimboc

Spontanius shut down

Hello, i have a HP laptop and just now it's turned off without warning. and now when i press the on button the 3 lights at the bottom flash 3 times a...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
maryjkiss

No sound at all

Hello, My dear advisers please help me on this my laptop when I try playing a DVD cd it plays very well but i don't get any or here any sound from it...

Tweedledum

Pen drive install

Hello, i m having problem with my pen drive .i had format it by using window xp cd with drive format option in it .and it format also the softwre of ...

kioskearocks

Not booting

Hello, my new motheboard is not booting yet it is running, their is no boot sound even if you remove the memory still their is no beep sound and no d...

netty5

Cooling fans

Hello, I want to put more coolings fans in my pc but i don't know if my PSU will support it. I got a Pentium D 3.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ram and a 9600 GT, my...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
pro-genius

Kamlesh

Hello, Friends before one day i post problem of notebook i obeserve onething during my laptop is running after sometime my harddisk stopped to wor...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
paul652

Keyboard problem

Hello,My friend has a new compaq laptop and his keyboard has some letter keys that have numbers in the corners of the keys but when he tries to type t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop hdd got poblem...

hi.. why is my laptop hdd become hot so fast especially when i play games for 20-30 minutes... the temp excedeed 50c.. is my hdd got problem..? pl...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by

My computer start when it want to start

Hello, Friends i have an acer aspire 5570z it was wokring good for 1 years upto warranty time. Than its start to behavevery strange. First pro...

puss.ward

Computer wont boot

Hello, I am having a problem getting my computer to boot. the first thing that started to happen was if i left it on overnight it would lock up and ...

minipc

Computer wont start

Hi guys i just bought a motherboard connected everything but get no display and also i get that there is not hardrive activity for some reason any ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
priyanshu253

Marherboard formfactor

Hello, I want to ask you abot the following proccessors -celeron, pentium , deffirent xeon amd: athlon,Duron,opteron

chiphunterz

Sata hdd

Hello, Hey please guys, i bought an xternal HDD which written TOSHIBA on top... The Problem is, this xternal doesnt detected by my PC it is all detec...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
Peter

Usb port problem!

Hello, I am having problems with my usb port. i deleted a lot of songs that i had on there before. but after i did that the space free never changed ...

jurstiss

Not able to config sata hdd inide pi845glm_p

Hello, My IDE HDD was collapsed so am replaced to SATA HDD with IDE-SATA converter and try to configure in mercury pi845glm-p IDE mother Bord but ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
vigts78

Can't read usb flash drive, please help!!!

Hello all, i just got a huge problem... the usb flash drive (Kingston 2GB) died, computers can read it... i tried with 2 laptops and one pc it...

heavenlyz

Usb can not formulated

Hello, I get a message telling me my USB key needs to be formatted, I click ok, try to format and I get a message saying , disk is write protected, ...

kathcat

Pen drive

Hello, I put my pen drive in the system . Then suddenly it got hanged. Then i shut it down and then removed the pendrive. No it cannot be read. It's...

Tweedledum

Brand new aspire one - turns on, wont boot

i got a brand new aspire one zg5 netbook today, and when i charged it and turned it on, the power light and fan goes on but nothing boots or turns on ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop on tv?

Hello, Ok I have a laptop a new acer one the news ones dat just came out the mini ones and im trying to connect it from my laptop to my lcd tv and th...

givemepsc

Have no signal of my pc

Hello, First of all i want say thank you in advance for your help. After my PC operates for a short time it gets a problem of no signal and sometim...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
amk

Usb hard disk problem

Hello, I am facing a hard disk drive reading problem since last one month and not able to resolve it. The thing is I purchased external USB hard d...

9 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
naveenmittal

My pen drive allfolders are corrupted

Hello, i have 32gb kingstone pen drive, but it copies any files and folders less than 500MB upto entire reserved memory, suppose i copie...

epsiman

Hard disk

Hello, I got a ide type hard disk(160GB) my mother board is Intel and its having sata type connecter Whether i can connect my ...

nissanstuffs

€œwelcome to the found new hardware wizard”

Hello, I use WinXP on a Desktop PC so I have a trouble to program a Nokia modem with CA-42 cable, the CD program came with 6 steps included test modem...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

More problems

Hello, My sound isn't working either. It just wont play through my headphones or jack that connects to my stereo. The usual box that tells me an au...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
Jade

Hard drive disk problem

Hello, Hello, my hard rive disk can not found in starting the set up of windows XP, it asked me to check the connection of Hard drive Disk or Run di...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
elli

Will ibm ultra nav keyboard work on other com

Closed

Hello, How come my IBM Ultra Nav keyboard won't work on a differnet brand computer. I works but when I use some letter keys it prints out numbers. I ...

unforlife

Hard disk diagnostic problem

Hello, my hard rive disk can not found in starting the set up of windows XP, it asked me to check the connection of Hard drive Disk or Run diagnostic...

e2l1i
Results 32551 - 32600 out of a total of 33,784