The discussions

Dell bios password d630

Solved

Hello, I need help with dell d630 bios password reset. my service tag or system # is 8KVYRF1-595B Thanks a bunch for any help at all! Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Usb disk not open nor formate

Hello, USB Disk problem: when i try to open the USB Disk it asks me for formating and when i try to formate the message appear that window is un...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Motherboard cd files currepted

Solved

Hello, hi my mother board cd same files are currepted give me download cd plz

netsa77

How to format my pendrive

Hello, how to format my pendrive Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

netsa77

Doubt

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0does qwerty E71 pro support tv on mobile

netsa77

Hard disk problem

Dear sir, I am facing the hard disk problem? When start the computer, booting the system & show the Windows XP logo then further automatically reboot...

jack4rall

My nec cpu

Hello, my NEC CPU GIVES NO DISPLAY NOW,WHY? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Ide/ata external enclosures

Hello, I would like to connect the hard disk from a laptop (Samsung SpinPoint M40 series) in an external enclosure to another laptop to get data ...

netsa77

Connect sony ericssonw810i to pc like webcam

Hello, how to connect sony ericsson mobile w810i to pc use like webcam Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

netsa77

No sound coming from laptop

Solved

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium and somehow the sound just stopped working. Both the inbuilt speakers and my headphones have no sound at all...

netsa77

Acer monitor blinking on off switch.

Hello, I have an Acer monitor hooked up to my Dell 1505E laptop computer so I can have a larger screen. The monitor used to come on as soon as I t...

11 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
cabby

Usb 2.0 flash disk

Hello, how can i insert disk in my drive f in usb2 tnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

netsa77

Getting files from pc with fried motherboard

Hello, I have a DELL computer with Windows XP, whose motherboard got fried when I was in Europe. The hard drive seems to be okay (though I can't ...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Printer software changed internet access

Hello, I bought a new HP Deskjet F4480 printer/scanner/ copier and once I'd loaded the software onto my computer I could no longer access the inte...

figleaf7

External drives

Hello, I bought a new external dvd/cd burner, when I go to burn it still goes to the main hardrives dvd burner which does not work (tray pops out). ...

netsa77

Usb ports and cd/dvd rom not working

Hello, My computer, a Compaq f700 notebook, has been on the fritz for a while. I brought it in to a tech because it was freezing and overheating ...

drlootle

Contents of the pen drive are not displayed

Hello, when i connect my pen drive to my pc it is showing that your external hard drive is installed and ready to use but i am unable to acess my pen ...

jack4rall

Web cam driver for windows 7

Solved

Hello, wher do I get a free "enter" web cam driver for windows 7 plz

jaunglia

Portable hdd not working (video)

Hello, It happened to me a couple of days ago. I tried to plug in my external hdd and it wouldn't show up. The hdd is a western digital. I tried a...

jaunglia

Hcl leaptop dvd writer not working

Hello, I have HCL Leatop whose DVD writer is not working. I have to Format my C drive due to its infection to Virus. How can I do that? It has Windows...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
ankit

16 gb pen drive

Hello, I am Vipin using 16 gb Transcend pen drive when i insert my pen drive into the system some different error msgs are coming, When i am inser...

jack4rall

External harddrive

Can someone help me? I have an Elements external harddrive and for some reason my laptop if not picking it up, i have never had this problem before...

jack4rall

2 gb memory card for canon

Hello, My computer is not reading the current pictures I took on my camera but is actually trying to download all pictures once taken and delete...

cha_mps

Toshiba laptop will not turn on.

Hello, My Toshiba laptop starts up when I press the power button, it checks the memory, the AC and battery lights come on, but the other light com...

cha_mps

1.5 channel speakers with sound card

Hello, i have 5.1 speakers with creative sound card. Front L/F and rear L/F speak... works but the center (speak)one does not work though it is c...

cha_mps

Manish

Hello, how to install audio driver free for Compaq presario c700 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

cha_mps

Where does the deleted data on hard disk go?

Solved

Hello, I am a noraml guy who just knows how to use a PC for specific purposes, but I am unaware about the internals of how a PC works. So, pleas...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1525 dead motherboards

Solved

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1525 and its gone dead, it wont turn on from battery or power point im told it mat be motherboard is there two, how do i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

My webcam is not working...

Hello, I have a HP Pavillion dv2000 laptop. It came with Windows Vista Home. Now, I have installed Windows 7 in my laptop and my webcam is not wor...

jziutsa

Show my webcam is not an option

Hello, I am running windows live messenger 14.08089 but I am unable to just show my webcam, I can only start a video call. I have tried unistalling...

jziutsa

Why my laptop's os filed after z power isoff

Hey guys, I've got a problem with my acer Aspire 1350 laptop , the problem is happen after successfully installed or configure with new operating sys...

jziutsa

How to fix my hp pavilion 5000 series laptop

Hello, Hello, i don't know how to fix my hp pavilion 5000 series laptop the laptop is working, have the necessary sounds after i turn it on,...

jziutsa

Mixed up keyboard

Hello, I have an HP DV9000 laptop computer and the keyboard is giving me numbers instead of letters. I've reloaded BIOS but the problem came back. ...

jziutsa

Speakers works untill i put headphones in.

Hello, i was looking for some help. my speakers work fine then when i put headphones in and take out the speakers dont work, they then some tim...

mike

External hdd wd won't start

Hello, i have problem with my external hdd, western digital 320 gb. I have had it for almost a half of year. Eerything was normal until When I want to...

saroth78

Keys on laptop not working

Hello, Some keys on my IBM Thinkpad laptop stopped working: ie Backspace,ERTYG is there any way to get them back working plz?????? Configuratio...

jziutsa

Some keys not working

Hello, Please can you help me, some keys on my ibm thinkpad are not working ie backspace and a few letters too. Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

jziutsa

Sound from speakers interferes with my mic!

For some reason, when i'm using my mic, sound from my speakers interferes with it, its not the microphone, i've tried three. It's a jack-in microphone...

cha_mps

Hooking my aser aspire one to my tv

Hello, when i try to hook my acer aspire one to my tv alls it will show is the background i have tried everything what am i doing wrong Confi...

cha_mps

Toshiba qosmio freezes playing games

Hello, recently after my warranty ran out my toshiba qosmio started freezing after i would start a game,and even when i would try to play any kind of ...

cha_mps

The speakers wont work on my laptop

Hello, I cant get my speakers to work unless I plug head phones in the mic then the regular speakers will work. Headphone jacks work fine. I have a...

cha_mps

Keyboard not responding

Hi there Its me again. I'm having a issue with my keyboard, saturday I unplugged my usb keyboard while the Computer was loging off. This was by accide...

cha_mps

Compaq laptop bips

Hello, i have a compaq laptop.it is attack by virus.when my laptop start it has been sound like bip bip bip. when i push enter it become norm...

cha_mps

Laptop top wont start up

Hello, yes the same thing happens to my compaq presario cq60. i have tried almost what has been said for solving the problem but still it wont tun o...

cha_mps

I want to drivers or software for my web cam?

i want to drivers or software for my web cam?

cha_mps

Compaq c770tu cd drive not detecting

Hello, I formatted my C drive and installed XP SP2 operating system. After the installation was over, i found my CD drive was not detecting. Even ...

cha_mps

Acer 5620 laptop sound ->booting problem

Hello, I have a Acer 5620 laptop. when booting up it comes up with a sharp sound for a good while and then its loads the os (xp). How do I fix the...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
solzie

Canon mp 220 printer

Hello, Can't get printer to print or scan,message says cannot recognize cartridges but both are full and worked fine 2 days ago. Configuration:...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
michelsmith

Dell vosttrlights on but the screen its blank

Hello, I have a dell vosttro 1510 and I try to turn it on but the screen stays blank. It has lights on the panel inside some small locks with ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Zoom in/ out

Hello, My computer continues to zoom in and zoom out and I am FRUSTRATED!!! Please tell me how to control this feature!! Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps
Results 23501 - 23550 out of a total of 33,782