The discussions

Looking for a cd setup disk for a135s4527

Hello, i want to reset my computer back to its original state and not sure where to get a cd to reset the compute which will allow all the function...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Head phone

Hello, Sir My system head phone device is problem because sound was decrease please help me

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
muthu91

Spacebar.problem

Hello, i.have.no.idea.whats.going.on.but.when.i.press.spacebar.not.leaving.any.space. maybe.i.need.to.press.some.buttons.to.undo? my.6.years.old.di...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Pendrive not open in xp

Hello, my pendrive detecyed by xp but drive cannot display in my computer what we do

dancedhall

G-drive problem

Hello, i have a problem with my g-drive it can't be seen in mycomputer and i'm to use pendrives and all like removable disks. as i'...

closeup22

Never detect dvd/cd-rom drives

Hello, i'm using COMPAQ PRESARIO CQ40- 115AU NOTEBOOK.... my notebook do not detect DVD/CD-ROM DRIVES since after installed nero burner. can i have ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Mikemx7

Connect two hard disk.

Hello, i have connected two hard disk in my single system.. while giving power connection i have got the power for the secondary hard disk from t...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Mikemx7

Locked out of laptop.novice needs help.

Hello, I have done something foolish and now need help. I have bought a Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Mobile v5535 laptop. This laptop was sold to me at a ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
been there

Please help me as quick as possible

Hi, i just bought this pro-tech S.video 4 mini pin and stereo cable (3 RCA Gold Plated) and i plugged in the red, yellow, and white connectors to My S...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Mikemx7

Sd card wont work on philips laptoplee

Hello, just bought sd 4gb card and wont work in laptop not faulty slot cos got another card that does any ideas

been there

Helpp! i need this number :))

Hello, help! everytime i type NUMBER ONE (see, i cant use the number itself) it wont appear in the screen. and when i checked the exclamation point, ...

Mikemx7

Gateway notebook! help plz!! this is urgent!!

Hello, Ok. So, I have a Gateway NV5215u notebook (it runs on windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit). I got it 5 days ago, so it is in awesome cond...

Mikemx7

Life-cam vx-6000

Hello, I don't have my cd and i need to install that software

sadgurl

My cd-rom won't read my new software program

Hello, I'VE PURCHASE A PRINT ARTIST VERSION 22 SOFTWARE FROM OFFICE DEPOT. IT CAME WITH 2 DVD INSTALLATION DISK. BUT MY CD-ROM DRIVE WON'T READ THE D...

sadgurl

How to remove well protected from pen drive

Hello, This is satish.......I'm facing the problem while sending any file to pen drive.......even i had done scan also with AVG anti virus....which i...

sadgurl

Acer aspire 5050 lights up and cpu lights up

Hello, My acer aspire 5050 lights up also the cpu lights up for about 2 minuts then all lights are gone. My screen remaind black. No light shows up...

sadgurl

Psu cords?

I built my computer last spring, and seeing as it was my first build, I wasn't surprised I would have problems with it. By the time summer came, my co...

fobvious5

No power

Hello, i have a Acer Travel Mate laptop. i working on battery power, i plugged in the Ac power adapter chord, as my battery charge was getting over....

altafski

Pen drive 16gb kingston

Hello, Which the best software freeware to restore and format my Kingston pen drive 16GB, because I tried by what I have and I lost even the memo...

iveal

Dvd/cd roms in my dimension e521 not working

Hello, I installed a new multi-function printer to my computer last month - I had to search for the driver and was able to get it from a British Le...

iveal

Not able to asscess and format my pen drive

Hello, Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it say...

iveal

Can not open programme

Hello, recently my pc suffer a problem that I cant open any type of file those bring via pendrive,after coping file from pendrive to computer and the...

olfo81

Pendrive corrupted

Hello, I have my Fusion 4.0 GB Pen drive, bought 2 months ago. Now not any computer detect it when inserted. Also pen drive heats maximum when inse...

olfo81

Mouse does not activate on computer start

Hello, When I turn on my computer, (Running Microsoft Ultimate 7) the mouse does not light up. I have to manually turn off the computer and start it ...

gragrand

4gb pendrive doesnt access to any pc

Hello Solutioners, When i attache my pendrive (transcend 4GB) in any pc there is shown a message " One of USB Devices attached to this computer has m...

gragrand

Win98 machine displays half the memory size

Solved

Hello, My Win98 machine display only half of the memory, what might be the problem? I've tried to check the BIOS and still i get the same error. Ne...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
been there

My computer isnt working

Hello, My dad put a new mouse in and now my computer loads a little bit then it crashes what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
Highway72

Start up issue

Hello, Iam experiencing a strange problem with laptop. When I hit the power button, the power on led lightens but the Hd led does not flick not even ...

Highway72

I have problem with my laptop

Hello, hello i have install vista. in my laptop i can play DVD disk but when i incert the xp1, xp2, xp3, nero CD my laptop show nothing. it no ge...

onea97

Computer wont boot

Hello, when i turn on my pc it runs for about 30-45 seconds then makes multiple beeps like between6-9 beeps and wont boot normally i cant...

onea97

Usb speed

Hello, whenever i plug a flash drive to my usb port it says it can perform faster. is there a way to increase the speed of the usb port or not.

pcsces

Computer wont boot, have no idea whats wrong

Hello, I have a problem, My computer wont boot up, no signal at the monitor. The story is, I had a MSI motherboard and it died, so I had warranty and...

onea97

Taking care of lcd screen

Solved

Hello, I'm wondering how to take care of my LCD screen. I have been told that while cleaning the screen, I need to imagine it as small baby...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
sac

How to install windows xp in hdd via pen driv

Hello, sir plese send answer to this question urgen.........thanks sir for u r help

onea97

My speakers no woring

Hello, my computer is assumbled, and mother board assus. i can't get audio output on computer, createve speakers are used for computer. speaker is wo...

onea97

Why wont my mouse, keyboard, and monitor work

Whats up guys. A few weeks ago I noticed that my monitor, keyboard, and mouse would not turn on (be recognized) by my computer when I turned it on. ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Kingston 4gb pendrives

Hello, am Stephen, i have a 4gb Kingston pen drives, when i inset to my computer i see my drive as new volume but the capacity is 000, free space 000...

re_mi

Choosing a program when opening a drive disk

Hello, Im Jess, there is a problem when I trying to open my local disk (C) and I don't know how to get solved this problem because Im beginner. ple...

onea97

Tinu

Hello, my pendrive cannot be formatted please help me. also i have a friend in his pendrive there is a folder of 699kb which cannot be d...

fella1960

Net settings

Hello, hi i wnt net setting on my mobile NOKIA 5130 EXPRESS MUSIC

fella1960

Having problem with 32 gb pen drive

Hello, i have kingston 32 Gb pendrive when i plug it in it doesnot show plug &play option . but my p c shows the usb attachment icon in the tak bar. ...

fella1960

P4 and core 2 duo

Hello, i wanna change my motherboard but not my p4 3.06 Ghz processor . i want asus motherboard with latest specifications it also should have slot s...

fella1960

Dvd decoder

Hello, I've got a Thinkpad w/2000 Windows Professional. Tried to play a DVD movie in my ROM and note says: You do not have a compatible decoder. Wh...

afsgun

Cpu test

Hello, MY PSU died on me and received a new one yesterday. I hooked it up and all the fans ran, but it would not post. I went through the normal e...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
jeremy585

What is intel celeron processor?

Hello, Im Asking If Anyone knows what the Intel Celeron Processor is...see my sisiter and I are saving up for a laptop (Toshiba & Compaq) And they co...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Monitor issue??

Hello, I have a HPvs15 Monitor on a Compaq Presario. I have had for about 3 yrs. Had a virus issue and "friend" repaired. ( I think ) Well now when ...

closeup22

Please help asap!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,Hi there i am so in need of someones help ok this is what happened i put my little disk thing from my camera them viewed them on my computer the...

closeup22

Acer aspire 5315 error

Hello, i did as advised. although my bios had no setting for on board on/off. i did update my bios to the newest version. reset to factory default...

re_mi

Veiwing my laptop on lcd tv

Hello, I am trying to connect my gateway laptop monitor output to my sanyo lcd hdtv. Can this be done ????

closeup22

Found new hardware

Hello, i have one problem that when ever i start my computer a message comes on the screen "found new hardware" VGA. PLEASE TELL ME THE SOLUTION T...

closeup22
Results 31551 - 31600 out of a total of 33,786