The discussions

I lost my computer icon

Hello, i lost my compurter vioce what should i do can you help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Can't upload discs, usb memory cardstick

Hello, My laptop no longer reads/recognises my cds, memory cards or usb sticks, does anyone know what the problem could be?

suff954

Add a sata dvd rom

I have a k7 mother board with IDE CABLE.I want to add dvd drive with sata cables. how can i do this?

suff954

Processor stops working

Hello, I have an intel pentium IV processor and i took it out for about five hours while i tried it in another pc but when i placed it back in my com...

suff954

H

Hello,

suff954

My pc wont work on my monitor

Hello, Since i plugged my Pc into my LG TV the pc no longer works in my Lg monitor i am running windows vista and the monitor worked perfect before i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
shaine350

I lost my dvd drive

Hello, I m ashish i have lost my dvd drive after installing widows 7 on my acer aspire 4736 laptop . please help me to recover back my dvd drive

ash_perez01

Make a bootable pen drive

Hello, Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. send the detail my e-mail id kalim_uddin2003@yahoo.com

ash_perez01

32gn defective pen drive

Hello, I have a 32gb defective pen drive. In my computer, the capacity of the same was 31.2 gb. I used some tools and knew that it was USB2.0 flash ...

ash_perez01

Memory stick on com no wokring on my computer

Hello, My memory stick works in my camera but just quit working on my computer...Help

ash_perez01

Dv6000 beeps and black screen.

Hello, Had a problem... My HP pavilion laptop from DV6000 series, did some strange things. It was beeping 3 times on sturtup and was showing black s...

suff954

Motherbroad turn on directly by back switch.

Hello, Can somebody help me??? I have a motherbroad It working Ok, but everytime I turn it off, I restar by itself again. I have to unplug the power...

dist.urbd

Compaq

Hello, my compaq has been in the closet for a while and now it wont turn on... what should i do

ash_perez01

Fix write protiction on usb flash drive

I would like to share what worked for me after downloading endless software programs, to try and remove write protection Try this one out Just copy ...

dist.urbd

Gateway computer

Hello, where is the switch to turn it on I cannot find it on the lapton

dist.urbd

My hp pavillion dv1120 have dot in screen..

Hello, my hp pavillion dv4-1120 have a dot in the screen.it was black in red.what is the problem why we have this in the monitor?is this lcd probl...

suff954

I can not hear sounds at all

Hello, I can not hear any sounds at all when I go to my sound on divice manager the sound max integrated digital audio has a yellow thing on it ,,,,,...

dist.urbd

Toshiba keyboard errors

Hello, My Toshiba laptop back space key is not working and when i press either o or e it comes oe both together. please advise how to over come this...

dist.urbd

Memory card reader problem

Hello, i formated dell inspiron1525 and installed vista OS. after that i installed drivers n all.butmy memorycard reader slot in notdetecting any mm...

ash_perez01

Hard disk problem

Hello, i have two 80 gb hard dik in my system. one disk i partitioned 3 partitions , another 80 gb placed one drive, now the problem is 80gb hard ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
Dacota920

Printer configuration

Hello, how do I know which port is my printer connected to? and how do I configure my printer. I just purchase a computer with a 64 bit operating sy...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
Armando

Cd/dvd burner wont burn picture files to disc

Hello, My tsst corp cd/dvd/rw will play dvds, as well it will burn MOVIES , however it will not burn images (single pictures in Jpeg format) , I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
Dacota920

Problem in viewing pictures on pc

Hello, I have a problem in opening / viewing the pictures from my Sony camera. Before I used to view the pictures to the same PC and save it but no...

Dacota920

Laptop to tv

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L300 series laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV. I ordered a VGA out to HDMI in cable to connect. Now that I have them...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
lucy

Laptop to tv picture problem

Hello Everyone, Here's the thing! Got me self a new LCD TV solely for the purpose of big screen monitor to my laptop - to watch videos and play pc ga...

Pesche982

Fujitsu laptop does not power on

Hello, While watching movie my laptop went off and cannot be turned on. Pls help. Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
Ray

Orange webcam

Hello, I need urgently drivers of Orange Webcam for XP, nothing else is written on the camera. The camera is in clue colour, and only ORANGE is wr...

dist.urbd

Good for me to use for my computer i want to

Hello, hey thank you all bout my help I'm requisty you help me how to use the hardwar fourm good reply for me

dist.urbd

Thengo un problema

Hello,espero me puedan aiudar el problema ke thengo es ke le kiiero pasar musika a mii memoriia desde la karpetha de ares pro kuando le doii kopiiar i...

ash_perez01

System 32

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop that is about 2 years old. I don't use it but about every six months when I travel. It was working fine the last time I...

ash_perez01

Pc camer

i need to get PC camera to get my web cam working how do i do that ??

dist.urbd

Lost the smaller adapter

Solved

Hello, i lost the smaller card theat fits into the bigger card. does the bigger card hold my photos or the samller one ? do i need another samller a...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

How much ram can i use

Solved

Hello, I got this computer along with monitor, keyboard, etc... Turn it on and come to find out its kinda old which is no big deal was going to give...

xpcman

Laptop screen not show & fan not spin

Hello, i have lenovo 3000 N200 when i power on my fan spin for 1 second and display not showing, i use external lcd, i change hard drive, i che...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
blamo

Sd cards not recognized

Hello, a friend has an ASUS Notebook X58C and recently she had everything on it reinstalled... sort of start over coz she had a virus before. Anyway, ...

Satisfaty

Usb flash drive issues

Hello, windows 98se won't recognize the flash dirve when i plug it in..just looking to grab data off old desktop before trashing it

xpcman

Nero 7 won't read disk

Hello, I have been using Nero 7 with no problems but now for some reason when I burned a mixed disk it won't open in my computer or even show that th...

alaskawilliams

Second monitor won't turn on!

Hello,need some help!!!! I have Toshiba laptop with ati x1250 and samsung syncmaster 710n I conected them and it worked for some time... but now it ...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
qiqi

Haw can flash formet

Hello, dear my falesh formet how can formet this opne all program this not formet

suff954

I want to upgrade my laptop processor

i just upgraded to 4 gb of RAM on my laptop and i want to get a better processor to help improve my acer laptop some more. i have a Genuine Intel(R) C...

deepbreathe

System shurdown

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1526 Vista. I removed Vista and Installed Windows XP. for every 20 mins is going to shutdown.

deepbreathe

Gateway laptop wont power on, no lights.....

Hello, My gateway laptop powered off about a month ago. Its not even a yr old. I just purchased another one yesterday and the not working one...

deepbreathe

Lcd connection with sony

Hello, I have a Sony Laptop I have to show the screen in to two LCD monitors half of one to the first ,the second one to the second.....How I can...

deepbreathe

Acer travelmate 2410 won't start

Hello, After I replaced my DVD/CD-ROM, my laptop will not come on. The power button light flashes every 3 seconds. And when it does the light on the...

TOKS28

No audio

Hello, I've recently changed my laptop from windows vista to XP and after installing everything the only thing that doesn't work is the sound. I have...

dist.urbd

Problem about sony walkman

Closed

Hello, i just had reformat my laptop..when i plug in my sony walkmn nwz-e443..its like my laptop does not recognize it...i just install content trans...

deepbreathe

1 long beep 4 short 2 long

Hello, my toshiba equium m50 - 244 is making 1 long beep 4 short and 2 long, i have tried new ram and still nothing, can anyone help ? Thanks

deepbreathe

Noting on the screen

Hello, in my compute there is nothing in the screen. no display. at the first it shows that windows explorer encounterda problem and than i set auto ...

ash_perez01

I have a gateway laptop ml 6720

Hello Everyone, I was just reading about the laptops. I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a Gateway Laptop ML6720 and I had gotten a ...

deepbreathe

Kingston

Hello, Hi !! i m having problem with my kingston pen drive. . it shows the error msg "plz insert disk in removable drive:" please help me and tel...

Pankit
Results 28551 - 28600 out of a total of 33,786