The discussions

Screen not on

Hello, i have hp notebook ..in my laptop power light on but screen not on

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptops satellite pro l500-202 shows black screen

Hello, I'm using a Toshiba laptop with a battery problem (battery doesn't charge) yesterday I plugged it in for hours as I was working. When I tri...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

Toshiba black screen won't start

Solved/Closed

Heyy, please help!! Okay, so here's the thing, my Toshiba Satellite A305 has been giving me a really hard time lately. First of all, it's been shut...

23 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2019 by
jayland

The hp pavilion dv6 does not turn on the screen in black

I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop with an AMD processor. I now have the same problem that the computer does not show any signs of life. When I pre...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Lg monitor turn the digital power saver off

Hello, How do I turn the digital power saver off my LG Monitor

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Need help regarding display

Hi guys, I just started my PC after a while & it turns ON, lights turn on, but there is NO Display on Monitor but after 10 min. (aproxi.) display ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2019 by
Ambucias

Monitor goes off after a couple of seconds

Hello, My desktop monitor goes off after a couple of seconds after putting it on but my computer would still be switched on. How can I solve thi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2019 by
Ambucias

Monitor not opening nothing being displayed

Hello, I have a lg flatron L1753S and noting is comming on the screen even power cabel is right please help me fast

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2019 by
ac3mark

External monitor problems!!!

Solved

So my Lenovo laptop has a broken screen so you can’t see anything. And I hooked it up to an external monitor with hdmi and was able to get the laptop ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Cpu on but no display and keyboard light off

Hello, Recently today i got a new problem I installed Window 7 in my new pc With some software and after tomorrow I got new gpu and after i instal...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2019 by
Ambucias

Ipod has white screen of death

Solved/Closed

Hello, my ipod has apples white screen of death but when hold select and menu it turns off and it's still white and then it beeps twice I did this e...

129 replies Last reply on 5 May 2019 by
ChimpZ

Laptop problem

Hello, my laptop screen just went off as I was typing I pressed the power button and removed the battery, inserted it after 20 seconds. Instead of th...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Led moniter is too bright

Solved

The LCD of my PC is too bright even i can't read any document, its not software issue i adjust it from the control panel but nothing happend, I also c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2019 by
MiLLy_JJ

Monitor goes off when laptop lid closes

my laptop lid was working fine when I close the laptop the monitor stayed on but

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2019 by
Judith_p

Pc starts up but shuts down after awhile

Hello, So I am not sure the exact specs of my PC but it’s a low end gaming rig that has got some problems, that never caused problems. Has a 6 core ...

8 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

My lg flatron e2240s-pn monitor constantly goes into power saving mode

When I switch my pc and monitor (LG Flatron E2240S-Pn) on, the monitor constantly immediately goes into power saving mode. I’ve tried switching off th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2019 by
xpcman

Lg monitor screen

Need helps for my LG monitor screen

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Computer screen problems

Hello, my laptop screen is not showing any thing but the laptop will be on .what could be the problem and how to fix it

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Not.responding

Hello My acer Aspire has always been slow, and I often get the notification in the top left that windiws or firefox or other stuff is "not respondi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Computer starts but monitor says "no signal"

Hi, Yesterday, my monitor worked fine. Today, l connected it to a different computer just as a test to diagnose the monitor problem on that comput...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2019 by
OMARJAWO

Surface pro 4 screan shaking

Hello, i have surface pro 4 every time it heat up the display start shaking i update every drive and still problem didn't solved any help please ?...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2019 by
Azedd

Monitor and cpu not working with each other but working with other.

Hello, Sir, after a very long period i normally turned on my computer but it didn't start. I couldn't understand what happened to it because when i ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

External monitor

Hello, how to use HP650 as external monitor for probook 4420s with broken screen.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Cpu connection

Hello, A few days back I noticed that my CPU got connected with an electric current and it happens whenever the monitor gets connect with CPU, even...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Cpu works but doesn't display

Solved/Closed

Hi, The cup works but the monitor doesn't display. I tried changing VGA cable and the monitor too but did not get success for the display. I can a...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
FranciscoG

Acer aspire 4520 laptop screen goes white

Solved/Closed

Hello, I got laptop named Acer Aspire 4520 that I purchased 11 months ago. The screen of the laptop sometimes goes whole white. For example, when ...

12 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2019 by
Mike

Display problem

Hello, My screen keeps writing burning and is shows rand bow colors and does not fit all the items on the screen. I have tried playing around ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2019 by
jacksonjordon

Logging off

Hello, I'm stuck at logging off page on my LG computer and I don't know what to do. Please kindly help me.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

My lg monitor shows black screen while cpu is running

The first thing I noticed immediately I connected the monitor to electric power source the monitor flashed a brown light then after that it went black...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2018 by
dannyds

Laptop will not power with no monitor

Hello, My laptop screen died and the display cable is screwed. I have parts ordered but need my computer now. I have an HDMI monitor connected. T...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Monitor backlight working but not displaying anything

Hello, My house laptop monitor backlights are working but it cannot display anything.what could be the trouble

5 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Computer screen stays blank after start-up

Hello, Whenever I turn on my PC ,the window starts,but the screen where I'm supposed to see my account (and then input my password) stays blank...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 15 7000 series black flickering screen on startup

My laptop screen flickers blck and the light under the keys flickers on and off. I have tried restarting and running the screen diagnostics by holding...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2018 by
xpcman

Computer screen goes black after windows

Solved

Hello, I am usually the person who fixes the computers in the house. But, here is a problem where I don't know what to do. First when I turn my co...

49 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2018 by
Austin316

Unsupported screen

Hello I have a problem my screen resolution was set to low and it just says unsupported can you please help

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Blue screen leading to "no signal" from monitor

Solved

I just bought a brand new PC from CyberpowerPC. So when i finished setup I installed Steam and bought Skyrim Special Edition. After finishing the tuto...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Discontinue pch classmates.com

Months ago I asked to discontinue subscription to PCH Classmates.com, however, the fee of $15.00 stopped for awhile, but I noticed a withdrawal of $...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Showing no signal on monitor

Hello, My monitor shows no signal before it shows windows logo .... Please help me fix this problem Please

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Screen blank

Hello, will Windows xp screen be blank without hard disk System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Connect to an external monitor via vdi cable

Hello, my lenovo g50s monitor is broken... i wanted to connect to an external monitor via vdi cable... can you help me with shortcuts so that if i...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Laptop won't connect

Hey I have a simular problem but none of the options work iorbit connected last night nd now it won't...I tried fn nd f4 but still won't connect also ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2018 by
Ambucias

Dsub power saving mode

my computer will not work..constantly get this on my monitor

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2018 by
xpcman

Lenovo monitor won't work

I have a Lenovo model LI2223swA monitor, hooked up toy desktop. It won't come on when I move my mouse. If I turn it off and then back on again, it g...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2018 by
dbcampbell

All in one screen broken

Hello, My all in one screen is broken, am I able to connect it to a monitor? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 69.0.3497.91

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard, power button light up but black screen

So a few weeks back my computer died on me and it was the motherboard, so I got the motherboard replaced but I was still having issues with my compute...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite s55t-c5322

The screen will only work at 90 degrees or less....will not worked if slightly tilted back. Computer works fine...just screen has limited mobility.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

My pc won't start if i plug monitor to mobo

Hello, I am facing a strange issue bellow If I connect my monitor to mobo, the PC won't start. When I press the power button, cpu fan keep spin...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

D-sub blank screen

2 days ago my monitor worked fine..now when I turn it on it shows brand name of monitor..goes out briefly ..the word D-Sub pops on then back off and n...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Pc working but monitor has no signal

Hello, So i was booting up my pc then i heard my fan was kinda loud and i saw how dusty it is.. So i decided to clean it it a soft brush.. I als...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

No monitor signal received

I have a Dell Inspiron like 620s. I start my computer and it works properly for 15-20 minutes. All of the sudden the monitor turns black saying (en...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 1,952