The discussions

Acer aspire screen broken external monitor not working

Closed

Hello, I have an acer aspire with a broken screen I have been using it for months connected to an old monitor and has always been fine. Yesterday ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

My toshiba laptop has no screen light.

Hello, My Toshiba laptop, which runs on Windows vista, has no screen light. I can open a file but difficult to work as there is no light on the scr...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

If theres no video on pc monitor and computer on is screen burned out

Hello, I have a problem my monitor will not receive video I turn on computer all lights up fine fans on butt monitor light stays on yellow any soulu...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
jack4rall

Windosws xp blue screen pops up

Hello, I tried to install windows xp professional on my acer system. I made my first bootable device as cd rom and the second as HDD. The s...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
bionik

My ipod 6th generation has white screen!!!!!!

Closed

Hello, My touch screen Ipod 6th generation has a white screen that doesn't want to go away I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I held my home button down ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Acer aspire one aod150 black screen

Hello, My netbook has the Black Screen. I have read the suggestions for fixing the problem on this forum and I wonder if the fix will work on my AO...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
bionik

My computer screen is black!

Hello, I saw a video on Youtube how to upgrade my 1gb RAM into 2gb Now I wanted to upgrade mine so I can play sims 3 and When I saw there was a com...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Ipod stuck on black screen

Hello, my ipod was restored in dfu mode but after restoring it wont turn on its on the black screen stuck can anyone please help me Configurat...

11 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Hp pavilion dv9000 shows black screen

Hello, my hp pavilion dv9000 shows a black screen when i turn it on the blue lights on the keyboard light up like normal except the light where yo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

When i start my pc it shows a black screen

Hello, when i start my pc it shows a black screen with a flaching stipe on the left top corner i have a msi ms-7387 motherboard. Please help me

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

My laptop won't show the start up screen

Hello, I have a Windows 7 Laptop and when I start it it says it Recommends Launch Startup Repair and when I press it enter it loads my files and the...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
Cranky Andy

Hp pavilion dv4 1225dx black screen problem

Closed

my hp pavilion dv4 1225dx when turned on black screen appears, caps lock and num lock blink once in every 2-3 secs. no light on HDD indicator.i follow...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
kevin

Lg pentium 4 black screen

Hello, i turn on my computer and then it goes to a black screen. I am able to get the bios screen up. How can i get it to boot up in a safe mode? ...

10 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Blank screen on laptop

We have a dell 1555 laptop, a couple of months ago it was working fine, then I closed the lid for a while till I used it later that day. When I lifted...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Turns on but no screen

Hello, hi i have a toshiba laptop sattelite pro a200 i press the on button and the laptop comes on with the lights on the fan kicks in for a thew seco...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Probem with black screen

Solved

Hello, i have a sony laptop the screen is totally black and i can hear 3 beeping sounds when i try to boot -up the computer. Can you please help? ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
grasshopper7

Laptop second screen connection

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5570 and the screen is completely broken lol. I used to connect it with my old computer screen and it was working, ev...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Screen is black after booting

Hello, I really can use some help on fixing my gateway xp monitor the screen is black after booting , yes the power is on Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

How to fix my laptop montor (dark screen)

Hello, I need help on how to fix my montor on my laptop , when I boot it up nothing comes on the screen stay black and the power is on please ...

pcsces

My laptop blue screen

hi, I was on YouTube on my laptop and then is suddenly went to a blue screen so I unplugged the battery And then plugged it back in about two m...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop screen stopped work

Solved

Hello, My screen on my hp laptop froze while in use. Now my latop screen is not working at all. when it starts up it makes the usually sounds and fl...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rob

Sony vaio screen black

Hello, I have a VGN-NW130D and the screen is black right from the start. I took out the battery and put it back in and i was able to get it to sta...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
djsmurf

Laptop black screen with cursor

Hello, I was on YouTube and then my laptop had a blue screen suddenly so I unplugged the battery and then put it back in a couple minutes later an...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
karmusmay

My sony vaio laptop screen is blank

Hello, My sony vaio laptop having problem. It won't start but there are 2 lights on right side. The screen is blank. anyone can help please. ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

My acer aspire 5738 black screen problem

hello, Ive turned my laptop on today and windows loaded fine but instead of the desktop loading I have a black screen with just the mouse pointer. ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2011 by
bionik

Laptop cannot start to welcome screen

Solved

Hello, my laptop is a compaq/hp and its system is windows xp. When I press the on button, it goes to a loading screen with the hp symbol in the midd...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
Habib

Black screen of death!

Hello, I cannot start win xp pro without getting a screen that says something about windows disk having a problem or something like that, then i hav...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Datasafe causes black screen when startup

Hi I have a dell inspiron mini, and everytime I start up and log in i get a black screen with cursor. To get rid of the black screen i have to pres...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2011 by
elgingo

Broken laptop screen/connecting to monitor

Hello, I have an Asus X50GL and i dropped it and broke the screen, however the computet element still works. I tried connecting it to a monitor...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Hp pavilion snowy screen, pale colours?

Hello, Hp Pavilion Entertainment PC (lappy). Turned it on, and all the colours were wierd - fuzzy colours. Looks like its been dropped... but it h...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

Windows black screen (two win xp)

Hello, This is Lokesh from Coimbatore. I installed 2 operating system in my computer, both are windows XP version. Until yesterday both are ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Freezes at windows setup r repair screen

Hello, I have the blue screen of death with message "unmounted boot volume" so I booted to the XP setup CD. Everything goes fine but it gets to th...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

My hp pav tx2627cl screen does not work

Hello, I have an HP Pav laptop tx2627cl touch screen. The screen suddenly stopped displaying pictures. The power cord works well and all the but...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Replaced lapto screen still black

Hello, My Acer laptop fell and the screen broke, I ordered a replacement on line. When I installed the new screen and power up my lap top, the screen...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Dell desktop - blank screen even power is on

Hello, I have Dell Desktop and the issue is when I switch on, nothing is coming on the screen but all CPU fans are running and even CD drive is al...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Broken laptop screen

Hello, I have a broken toshiba laptop screen. I have since than purchased another toshiba and would really like to know how to get the info off my o...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
Arty

Hp dv6000 laptop screen not working

Hello, I just replaced my lcd screen, but its displays blank screen, if i connect to external monitor its displays correctly, Plz suggest me.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Hp dv6500 shows 6 small screens

Solved/Closed

Hello, I think this is a hardware problem but I thought give it a try here. My laptop screen shows 6 smaller screens instead of 1 big screen. I th...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2011 by
abbas

Hp pavilliondv6000 blackout screen problem

Hello, I bought a used HP Pavillion DV6000 and when I first got it, it worked great. Well a week later I took battery out to clean in all the crevas...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
soniamaree

Black screen with cursor in corner, no dos

Solved

Hello, Yesterday my computer crashed and now it won't boot up. I just get the black screen with the cursor ( _ ) in the upper left hand corner...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2011 by
MONKNER

Laptop screen cable

Hello, I needed to replace my laptop (Compaq 610) screen, so I oredered from U.S.A. a new screen, but now the cable which is connecting screen to ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
bionik

Laptop screen is dead

Hello, The screen on my laptop died. I had planned on getting a new one so I went out and bought a new laptop. I would like to get the files off...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

My alienware m17x r2 laptop blue screened

Solved

Hello, My Name Is Chad I bought my $5,500 Alienware laptop early this month, and just received last Saturday. As you can imagine based on this...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Screen flickering black and normal screen

Hello, I'm on my laptop and my screen flickers from black and then back on to the page i was on untill then it eventually goes into a weird hibern...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Black screen.

Helllo, I received a computer a while ago, which had the options of having two screens, but it would not let me turn one of them off for some reaso...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2011 by
bionik

After startup my laptop screen shows black

Hello, i have dell inspiron windows 7,after i enter the password as usual it shows welcome ,and suddenly it appears black screen in several minitu...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Camera not coming on the screen

Hello, hi my camera is problom not coming on the screen mebe softwir is delete help me paleaseee thank you so mach Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Dell inspirion 1525 computer w/black screen

Hello, I left a usb cable from my IPhone plugged into my dell computer with Windows XP and turned my computer off. When I turned my computer ...

13 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

One long bleep & two short and blank screen

Solved

Hello, On switch on the computer gives one long bleep then two short ones; the screen remains blank but it sounds like it is starting up. Who know's...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
Rose

My touch screen wont work

Closed

Hello, i have a samsung tocco ultra s8300 but the touch screen has stopped working. i can answer a call by sliding phone up and call dial a number bu...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2011 by
Niki2011
Results 1301 - 1350 out of a total of 1,952