The discussions

I built a new desktop and there's no signal to the monitor.

Hello, I've spent the day making a new PC and now, after many hours, all the bits are in position and plugged in. I plug the monitor I've used pre...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba wont start just fan noise

Hello, Been having trouble even getting my laptop to usually takes a million tries and does. But what happens in start is just fan noise and nothing...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop display problem

Hello sir, my little sir sat on my laptop , it is turning on .It indicates the power on lights everything but the display is not visible .Its...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Why my dell vostro laptop is shaking?

Hello, my laptop (dell vostro 3450) is shaking when I use browser and picture viewer. Configuration: Windows / Firefox 33.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Stuck screen

My sons Gateway Laptop is stuck in a sleep mode (I guess).,There's a pic of a piano and the time. We've tried turning it off taking out the battery n...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Screen flickering mouse and keyboard not working

hello i have inter r duol core cpu 32bit 2gb ram and 500gb hard disk but i had installed another 2gb ram its running ok but sometime my lcd display fl...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Cpu is on but moniter show mouse pointer

1 day ago i can change the screen resolusion 1024*768. Cpu is normally shutdown.next day i can start the computer .moniter disply-normaly 'starting wi...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Screen turned black and the keyboard doesnt work

My computer was working fine last night. Itz a Lenovo CPU, genius keyboard nd genius mouse. Actually when I on the pc it took a long time to startup ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Screen not showing dell logo

Hello, as i install win 8 my laptop do not show any display even dell logo. help me fast Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Black screen on pc

Hello, Hi im having the same problem whit mi Compaq presario cq-57 i tried everithing when i conect the external monitor it goês to power saving mod...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Black screen

Hello, Im having the black screen problem. Last night i smacked my PC whit my and i was só pissed on a game. Then i turn him off and when i turn it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
EthioRock

Blue screen of death

Hello, I switched on my computer when it started booting it showed a blue page quickly that I can't read and it will automatically reboot by itself ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Black screen

Hello, I use a Toshiba Satellite A50D-A i am encountering the same black screen problem. i used the laptop the night before and everything was owk. th...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
CuulJay

Replacement

i have a dell vostro 100 i got a replacement screen and a video cord i put it on and i still cant see anything. the screen is the same as the other nu...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Lost my cd to x1270 lexmark printer.....

Hello, i lost my CD to my x1270 printer that is a Lexmark and is there a way i can be able to print and stuff with out the CD or do i need to go by on...

BrianGreen

Hp laptop

My hp laptop windows 8 5.1 goes blank with my cursor showing after I press my password....please what do I do it's urgent

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Hardware or software uncompatability

Hello, I have a new PC. While performing my task suddenly i got blue screen error and in that screen it shows unexpected hardware or software i...

Computertech

Computer boots up no show on screen

I booted up my desktop PC and all it says is no signal I'm using a HDMI input so I was wondering if it was my video card so I unplugged it took out bo...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

It shows windows with the loading sign but then it never opens

Hello, I have a sony vaio laptop. it suddenly stooped working when i tried switching it on it shows the windows icon and the loading sign but then...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Blue light on all the time

Hello, I need help with my dv6000 series HP laptop. I have just gotten it back from an IT company and all of a sudden it won't boot up. I have alrea...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Screen black lit up when using

Hello, Recently when i use my laptop screen goes to a blank lit up black screen, it shows its turned on and im not able to power it off id have to t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

The screen is black and doesn't do anything

Hello, My mom has a Toshiba Satellite C55t-A5123 and yesterday my mom's laptop froze so i signed her out and when i did i got a blank screen. She ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
Jennypenny

My hp pavilion g4 not restart.

Hello, My name is Ben and I know just a little english...Sorry about my vocabulary. Ok my problem is my laptop couldn't restart. If i click the res...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

Black screen

Hello, I was playing a game and my screen gone crazy. My screen got very colorful so I shut down my computer (inspiron 15R). When I turned it on the s...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2015 by
Tomuks

My laptop stopped working on 6/8/2015 i need help please thanks

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite L755 with Windows 7 Basic or premium has stopped working. I try to start it up, but all it gives me is the beginning TOSH...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Why does my monitor display red-violet lines?

Hello, i am having screem display problem. it shows some short horizontal red and violet colors moving upwards any moment after windows desktop di...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
carminabigue

Hp laptop screen

since changing the cpu on my laptop it powers up you can hear the fan, but the screen is blank any ideas Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Accidental enlarging of window; want to return to normal

Hello, I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard and enlarged the Windows "window", hiding the entire task bar and the tool bars. How do I return it t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

How do i connect two external monitors to my acer aspire one lt?

Hello, I am having difficulty connecting two external monitors to my lap top. I am running Windows 8 I have one monitor connected via a DVI to H...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba satellite going to start-up utility screen when powered

Hello, My Toshiba satellite laptop is going to the start up utility screen at start-up. No settings were changed from previous successful start-up...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop screen lights up for a while after booting then goes dark

Hello, My old Dell Inspiron 1200 screen light comes on and the display functions normally for a while when booted, but then goes dark after about a ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2015 by
xpcman

No input to monitor

I try to power on my pc but theres no input to the monitor Ive tried holding down the power button for a minute and reseating the ram. Also, the gp...

4 replies Last reply on 27 May 2015 by
Computertech

Acer aspire v5-122p - power to laptop but no image on screen???

when I press the power button on, the blue light comes on like usual and I hear the fan however no image comes onto the screen? ive waited hours for i...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2015 by
xpcman

Monitor help please!

My monitor says no single I've changed my cpu fan CM 12V to DC 12V and my keyboard doesn't light up and its no working

14 replies Last reply on 26 May 2015 by
tshoba

No signal

Hello, No signal in my monitor cpu fan running keyboard and mouse lights flash

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop's screen is flickering

Hello, My laptop dell vostro's screen is flickering again and even in safe mode and is not letting me to do anything it has Windows 8.1 Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Check signal cable

Solved

Hi, I today changed my HP tower power supply unit. It now all works ok and boots up (familiar Windows Chime plus caps on off shows light) but the ...

9 replies Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Monitor is on but no signal after i plug the keyboard while pc is ob

Hello, Some keys on my keyboard wont work so i decided to unplug it. Then I plug it agaib while the computer is still on. After that the monito...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
xpcman

Asus computer black screen after reboot it

Hello, Asus computer black screen after reboot it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
Computertech

Monitor problem

Hello, My desktop is switched on. All the connected devices are on. But my monitor does not gets switched on. It just blinks with an orange color ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
Computertech

Satellite r945 not working

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite R945 with Windows 7 32 bit has stopped working. I try to start it up, but all it gives me is the beginning TOSHIBA/Phoen...

6 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
KY_WD  

Cpu on but monitor not displaying

cpu is on but not displaying on monitor. at times it displays red light. i have cleaned the RAM and the cmos battery, yet no response

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
Computertech

My monitor and laptop

Hello, I have this problem where I plug my 19" LCD monitor to my Asus windows 8 touch screen. When I plug my monitor up both my monitor and my lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2015 by
Computertech

My computer doesn't work anymore.

my computer is brocken ,but I didn't do anything special, I just put it in my bag, then it was in a high temperature, after that, I couldn't turn it o...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2015 by
Computertech

My broken laptop screen

Hello, I have a hp 2000 with a broken screen, I hooked up my desk top moniter but it doesn't come on. How do I fix it? Configuration: iPhone /...

4 replies Last reply on 14 May 2015 by
Computertech

Laptop wont power on

Hello, I tried to upgrade my toshiba satellite c55-a5104 laptop's ram and now the entire computer wont start. the power button turns white but noth...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2015 by
Computertech

My lcd suddenly turned into pink why?

Hello, my lcd is of sony company and my pc is core 2 duo. I left my pc for 1 min and when I came back I saw that lcd colour turned into and pink now i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2015 by
Computertech

Blank screen

Hello, Toshiba laptop screen is just blank and I have no idea what the problem is. She I switch it on ,it comes on not with blank screen. Help pls...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2015 by
Computertech

My haier 7g - 5h 4005 laptops screen has gone black and blank

Hello, My Haier 7G - 5H 4005 laptop screen has gone black and blank but pointer is their I can move that and I can also access my laptop through task ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2015 by
Xevensoft

Black screen

HI GUYS IM ASKING FOR HELP, RECENTLY I CHANGED THE HARD DISK OF MY PC BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY UNABLED THE USER OF THE OLD HARD DISK, I DONT HAVE EN...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2015 by
xpcman
Results 501 - 550 out of a total of 1,952