The discussions

I want to browse using my mobile nokia

Hello, Please i want to activate and have internet browser in my phone using the mtn cameroon and orange cameroon network in precisely cameroon, i wi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
BeZo

Dr watson post mortem debugger

Hello, i have been having a problem popping on my pc saying Dr postmortem debugger well i have scanned the Pc its showing negative on the virus scan ...

suff954

How do i reinstall a lan for ethernet attachm

Hello, I cant get the internet to work ,the cable company checked everything and said I needed to :reinstall a LAN for a ethernet attachment. The pc...

Xystus

Trouble with wifi on linksys wrt54gs

Hello, First of all, I have a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster ""WRT54GS"". I have connected to the router with my laptop. goo...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
Law

Dell vostro 1014 wifi can't access wpa-psk

Anybody know? why dell vostro 1014 wifi can not access LAN with WPA-PSK key?? how solve it, plz??

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
anonymous

Music downloading

Hello, would like to know if their are any free websites where you can download music from. thanks

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Dsn error

Hello, i am getting the 801301d dsn error. what do i do?

theo

2 routers hooked up to 1 modem? possible?

hi, i was wondering if i could hook up my new router to the modem with the old router already connected to it. the reason im trying to do this is my s...

xpcman

Internet is not working in netwoking for 4 pc

Hello, I am trying to connect Nokia Siemens Router 1600 in netwok i mean to 4 pcs, but it's not connecting. Only 1 pc at a time workin...

dawooddoe

How 2 browse free wit mtn

Solved

Watz up! nijja boyz pls if any body dat have d cheat & configuration 4 mtn 2 access opera 5beta,4.2multop,4.4multop &2.06mod pls send it 2 my email lu...

drfun

Cant go on facebook

Hello, cant log on facebook. need confirmation code

suff954

Acer ferrari 3400 internet connection problem

Hello, I have just installed XP on Acer Ferrari 3400. All the drivers seem to be working well because I dont have that yellow question mark. Howeve...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
anzakani

How to use wireless internet on ipod touch

Hello, I am havin trouble usin my wireless internet on my Ipod Touch. It says that i am conneced but will not pull up pages. Any ideas or solutions t...

suff954

Cant connect new computer to internet

Hello, i have a packard bell windows vista laptop connected to a wireless router. i have just bought a samsung R519 laptop and cannot connect it to t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Computers

Hello, i made this thing on my school computer & i need it @ my home computer by i cant get it there i need helpp bad please thanks

ash_perez01

Contacts got delated

Hello, i am sangita my gmail account & orkut account got deleted i dont know how i have not deleted but after one day i got my gmail a/c with new pas...

dist.urbd

Main desktop connection doesnt work

Hello, I have an XP with a netgear router. I can use the internet on my Laptop, but on my PC it states IE cannot display this web page. When I run ...

dawooddoe

My email passwords

Hello, I broke up with my specific other and now I can't get access to my emails..

suff954

How can access the internate

Hello,

suff954

For gprs settings

Hello, sir mam i m samir i need very fast the gprs setting on my airtel mobile and my mobile is LG gb230

suff954

Lord rahul cool

Hello, how can I remove the virus. I am not getting even the internet.

suff954

Shared internet

Hello, I have Fios internet and can't get wireless in this area in my house. I have 1 hard wired connection in this particular room. I want to keep...

suff954

Website restriction

Hello, Can anyone suggest me how to restrict viewing some websites (viz: youtube). Its urgent pls help me out

suff954

Request time out

Solved/Closed

Hello, pls I want to know the difference between the ping error: Request time and Destination unreachable?

5 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
vinoth

Not able to get confirmation code

Hello, can you tell me how to get the login confrimation code

suff954

Winsockfix fixed tcp/ip, lost internet again

Hello, Can anyone help me with this rather unusual problem? I recently bought this 8 port network switch and when i connected it to my computers it...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Net problem

Hello, i have a problem with my net connection when we start connect it simply start and it give one report that is your connectivity limited or no ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Please i need mtn free browsing settings

Hello,please i need the lattest free browsing for mtn

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
zain R.p

Facebook log in

Closed

Hello, my facebook suddenly stopped working about 2 weeks ago. About the same time facebook changed everything around. i had my cell phone number as ...

dist.urbd

Network is not accessiable

Hello, i am trying to access shared network resources through run but i am unable to access the shared folder on the network plz someone help me. ...

ash_perez01

Pc suite

Hello, i bought micromax q3 mobile....i have net access to my cell.....i want to connect to pc with my cell......the cd given is not correct...i mean...

ash_perez01

Password not working

Hello, i have lost my yahoo mail password any one can tell me how to recovery my password

ash_perez01

Cant conect to the internet on my other lapto

Hello, i have two laptops and my newer one is connected and when i go to into on the internet it says internet exporer cannot display the webpage and...

ash_perez01

My droid and wifi

Hello, I have a droid ohone and cant find the pass word for my router. Its a WRT54G2 what do i do?

xpcman

Wireless router hardwired to win 7 desktop

Hello, I have a new Dell XPS 8100 desktop running Windows 7. I replaced a desktop running Windows XP with this system. My wireless router is hard...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Router not working

Hello, My router is flashing all of its lights intermittently. There is no internet connection, or xbox connection. Is the router broken? I have conn...

xpcman

Connected to network but no access

Hello, I just bought a new laptop "Toshiba" if that helps any.... I have been to various locations where people get perfect wireless connections, con...

Jean-François Pillou  

Getting redirected

Hello, When i type www.myspace.com in the address bar it takes me to google. Myspace isn't down but for some reason I can't get to the website. Can s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
cheydia

Ican not login to my account in facebook

Hello, how can i login to my account in facebook when itis blocked by the provider? thank you ,,,,

deepbreathe

Linksys wrt54gs rooter

Hello, The windows under "Cisco System" does not lit. What does this mean

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Phone model e79

Hello,pls i need help,i've been trying to configure gprs on phone but it's still not configured.my phone model is E79 china phone.my phone no is 08032...

deepbreathe

Finding ip using user id

Hello, Hey people plz help me anyone. i hv a user id no like 1770582713. now i hv to find his ip address. he is making a lot of trouble to me. so ...

zmarlz04

Cannot connect to internet with wireless rou

Hello, After an ice storm I was no longer able to wirelessly access the internet with my dell laptop. I have tried everything, even bought a new wir...

deepbreathe

Lan drivers

Hello, plez give the lan drivers for inspiron1545 in vista spport

deepbreathe

My mac wont connect to my wireless network

Hi, my Mac wont connect to my wireless network all of a sudden as it says the airport does not have an IP address or something ??? Can anyone he...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Network problem

Hello, I have a Inspiron E- 1405 lap tap with network adapter missing any idea how to reinstall the driver down load through oder computer?

rickster

Tp link wr541g firmware upgrade problems

Closed

Hello, I recently attempted to upgrade the firmware on my tp link wr541g. Unfortunately did so wirelessly and I now realize that this was a bad idea....

xpcman

Network problem

Hello, I am facing the network problem i ts not connect properly. please give the solution for the same. regards, praveen 9845617045

suff954

Can't show my driver's document.

Hello, Dear All, When i click the driver after long time can't show anything . After some times 'format window' show. How can I show/find my corrupt...

suff954

Problem with wireless lan

Hello, i got a dell 1545 inspiron laptop. all facilities are working good except wireless lan. in device manager i couldnt find the option as wireles...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
smily
Results 5601 - 5650 out of a total of 9,930