The discussions

Lan using bsnl modem

Hello, Pls Any one help me for my big problem. i am having Bsnl Wireless ITI router and two wifi laptops in my home. i want to share files b/w thes...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Pc to phone connect

Hello, i have a nokia 3230 phone , a laptop and a wireless router , i am easily able to connect my laptop with the wifi router and use net on my lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
deepbreathe

Hooking into other computers

Hello, Is it possible for me to use one computer in one room and get into one of my other computers in another room? Like can I find another com...

sadgurl

Windows update severs wireless connection

Hello, We use Verizon FIOS and everything is fine until last week when my Laptop ran updates on the system and pulled up new windows info. Now my ...

olfo81

Internet connection problem

Hello, I need help: After upgrading to Internet Explorer 8, I have no Internet connection on my Qosmio Toshiba laptop with Windows Vista (home edition...

iveal

Internet explorer will not stay on

Hello, My laptop was working just fine. It stated that upgrades were ready to install (Internet Explorer 8) I clicked on it. My computer restarted. ...

dybbody

Accessing email via wireless network

Hello, I have setup my wireless network, however I am unable to access my email (Windows Mail)from the laptop. What do I neeed to configure to that...

sadgurl

Accessing pc

Hello, i have two pc one pc at my village and second one is with me and i 100 km far away from my village, if i want to access my pc (which at villag...

iveal

Internet explorer error 21031 server was rest

Hello, while on a trip, I took my lap-top with me and used the hotel internet connection. My better half latter used my computer and had problems get...

gragrand

Laptop has ip address 169.254.33.16

Hello, my daughter has an ip address od 169.254.33.16 have WRT54G2 route and the computer runs on vista I have tried tried changing the ip but it cha...

slandry

Losing old e-mail account

Hello, I tried to change the password of my old e-mail( alimanss579@yahoo.com ) but I was told ( this is a valid password...) so maney times , and w...

closeup22

How to play on two pc's with lan connected

Hello, I have two computers.a wire connects my both computers.each end of wire is connected to the lan of each computer.now, i want to play counter s...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
owais

Connecting wireless internet thourgh cell pho

Hello, Im not sure if you can help me, but here goes. I dont know a whole lot about computers. I have a Samsung Delve Touch screen smart phone that i...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
Mary

Some computer can't access my wireless netwrk

Hello, I'm a neophyte so pardon if my terms are not accurate. I have wireless internet service throughout my home through Charter Communications and...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
fella1960

Internet connection problems

Hello, Ok first off this is driving me MADD!!! Out of the blue, last night, my laptop refused to connect to the Internet. Basically I can connect to ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
Livinlaj

Dialup conection is slow

Hello, using aircel dial up connection, speed is about 2-3kb/s plz help me out to boost up my speed thanku

fea_ture

This sux

Hello, I have been on facebook no problem right up till last night - I just can't get in! Typed in username & password and an hour later am still ...

dybbody

One pc cannot connect normally to internet

Hello, I have no usual Internet connection on 1 Dell desktop XP Media Center Edition, with service pack 3. By that is meant IE cannot connect and...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
RJ

Sending song

Hello, i try to bluetooth a song from my laptop to my phone and it sends but my phone wont play it it only sends 1kb and it only says delete on my ph...

re_mi

Connected but no internet

Hello, I have tried all the advice. My laptop says- network cable unplugged- checked everything. What do I do now? Thanks for any help.

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
jan

Connecting pc 2 phone via bluetooth

Hello,plz can sum1 tell me if it is possible 2 connect my phone 2 my pc via bluetooth to transfer photos,if so how? i have a sony ericcson K800!!! any...

sadgurl

Firewall

what is firewall?

jak58

Can't connect to internet after reboot

Hello, My girlfriend has a similar problem. When she turns the computer on she cannot connect to the Internet. However, if she turns the PC back of...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
Rob

Wireless switch for latitude c800

Hello, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE IS THE WIRELESS SWITH FOR MY LATITUD C800 LAPTOP

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
suff954

Internet connection through nokia 6630&laptop

Hello, sir/madam, I have nokia 6630 mobile with gprs connection,, when i connect my mobile with laptop and want to access intern...

closeup22

Program access

Hello, How do I set up my pc's so that I can click an icon on one pc that allows me to use a program that is on a different pc without installing the...

strnnger

Wireless conection on a 1501 dell

Hello,I have a shitty dell 1501 that suddenly will not find any wireless connections it does show the broadband but will not conect to it or any other...

iveal

Myspace account was taken

Hello,okay well i had a myspace acoount with over 27,000 friends i owned a domain and everything i decide to let someone have it in trade and now they...

pcsces

Facebook

Hello, how do u access facebook when it is blocked/

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Can't access mail via samsung cellphone

Hello, i'm struggling to get gmail mail on my cellphone which is a samsung can someone help me step by step how to get my browser working.

sadgurl

Free internate

Hello, FREE AIRTEL GPRS SOFTWARE FOR NOKIA 3110

fobvious5

Dial up codes

Hello, I have a LG KS360 mobile and I would like to know what dial up cod I have to use. Because the *99# is not working. Regards, Anya

iveal

Making 2 counter strike at same machine

Hello, gyus i m new to gaming & i want to play counter strike ... i can play while using a single server .. but i want to know whether i can make mo...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
informer

I need help with my myspace!!

Hello, I have a myspace,for a while I've been having it.Now when i type "myspace.com" it says bad request i really get mad because it's only sometime...

whyspace

Gprs

Hello, i have info about free airtel net sarvice or software

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
uvaish

Cant connect to the network, network enabled.

Hello, I am having a network problem. I use verizon FIOS (don't know if thats relevant). My desktop is plugged into our home network (wired), and it ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
chhai

Grrrrr facebook not working

Hello, I aint been able to get onto facebook since I had a virus, my comuter is all clean now but its only facebook thats the problem,also facebook i...

gragrand

Network cable works on 1 pc but not other

Hello, I am hoping someone can help! At my office I have a wired router that connects via ethernet cables to three computers total. #1 - is t...

caitlex

Wireless

Hello, I need inspiron 1521 wireless driver for xp can u help me thanks

sadgurl

How to network two computers?

Hello, I networked two computers using a network cable. But it does not allow us to share any files or folders. So plz i need a quick help. The bo...

dawooddoe

Wgr614v9

Hello, Can anyone tell me if this router supports WPS security?

onea97

Wireless internet

Hello, I used to connect to internet using wireless network in my study room in my home. Suddenly one day my computer could not receive any wireles...

Michael

Wireless g router

Hello, my name is christopher and i unplugged my wireless g router and now i can't connect to the internet because it said restarted it and i did and...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

How to enable sharing between two computer ??

Hello, mY name is Phani. I would like to know whether I can establish a connection between my Home Computer and Office Computer. Anyhow both System's...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Zah

My dell studio

Hello, my dell laptop will not connect to the wirless router in my house but it will connect to anyother router and it will connect to that router wi...

clowncrown

Wireless router

Hello, Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove Or Break Wireless Router Password? Plz Help Me I have Wireless Connection In My Home & My Dad Not allow me ...

clowncrown

Going wireless

Solved

Hello, I'm changing to wireless. - can I connect the router to any phone socket or does it have to be at the main phone socket to the house? - if ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Winnie

Can't log into myspace, directed to google???

Hello, I have different myspaces which i use for music. When i try to log in i get redirected to the google start page!!!! I can't get into any o...

strnnger

Wireless connection problems

Hello, I have a dsl connection to the internet to modem to wrv 54g lynksys router to wpc 54g ver3.1 laptoop adaptor in Toshiba laptop running winxp s...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
jpk275

Hey

Hello, sounds like u know a bit about computers maybe u can help me im pre internet explorer 7 because anythink i download wont open including intern...

onea97
Results 8551 - 8600 out of a total of 9,930