The discussions

Sharing internet in two lans

Hello, I have a internet connection, and two Local Area Network (LAN) with 5 PC in each LAN. In one LAN I hav internet which is shared. Now i want...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
redbull.cz

Could u please email networking videos.

could somebody please email me easy notes pics of making lAn and wan connections i will be highly obliged to u

givemepsc

Tvshd945

Hello, i want to install my computer .

andygrt.cz

I need to know how to connect the internet

Hello, I need some help connecting an internet to my laptop using the same line! We have done it before but need and want assitance could you please...

Nioce21

Why wont myspace work right now

Hello, my name is madeline and i want to knw whatz going on with myspace it wont let you log on to your account and it wont let u on to your myspace h...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
samtozor

I cant open up any antiirus websites, why?

Hello, I cant access antivirus websites, not some.... but all, I tried to install antimalware, antispyware/adware, antivirus when I'm in Safe Mode,...

xpcman

Can't connect to my network

Hello, I am a user of ALFA network .I am using USB Highpower Adapter 802.11G (AWUS036H) of the ALFA series . By using this device I have made a wirel...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
YUNG DUDE

Connecting more than one pc with one ip

Hello,

xpcman

Need help with my router

Hello, i found an old router lying around, now iv already got a router but my house is too big for it. i cant remove it because i have like 5 other...

superfreakz

Usb wi fi sweex problem

Hello, I got a Sweex usb wi fi dongle, and upon installing the drivers from cd tried to connect to internet from an acer aspire 5020 laptop, but ...

phdhopes

Need help with internet connection

Hello, I just updated my desktop computer from Windows XP SP 1 to Windows Vista home premium, then i needed to set up my internet connection again! so...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

1394 connection instead of local area connect

Hello, Hi I hope you can help me. the other day my daughter changed the video mode on the computer and so we couldnt get the desktop anymore, dont kn...

ixtremed1

Balky netgear wrg614

Hello, I have two Dell, home and laptop computers running XP. I connect to the internet via Suddenlink cable w/ Motorola modem and the captioned ro...

hazedown

Linksys wired network befsr41

Hello, im having problems with my linksys wired network, i had 3 computers hooked up to the linksys and it worked perfectly fine. then my room mate le...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

I want to connect tow computer to access file

Hello, I want to the process how to connect between two computer to access printer, file, folder and internet. pls suggest me. the process.

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
hmsi

Connect to internet

Hello, i have got dell inspiron. i am not able to connect internet through gprs connection using bluetooth. connectivity is not possible as it ope...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
identitypc

Why is my internet not working

Hello, My ps3 says I have 100% connection but it says something is wrong with the dns. What is the dns and how can I make my connection work?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
dave

Connect 2 pc by internet

hello, sir....... I want to connect two pc by internet so i can share my files,folder etc.. to another computer. so can you...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
HARSHAL

Bluetooth

Hello, I have (3120 classic nokia phone) options to connect a phone via Bluetooth but when I try to connect it I don't see my phone. I don&apos...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
jeya

How can i avoid ip conflicts ?

Hello, Please let me know how can i find the IP address and the system details of a particular system on the network.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Benny2guns

Browser is unable to connect to internet

Hello, I live in an apartment building and I connect to the internet through a AT&T 3G connection card. I'm able to get a signal and have full bars f...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

2 different modeams hub

Hello, sir , NEED 32 ( MORE ) PORT HUB FOR MY MODEAMS i am running an internet cafe with 20 pcs computer . now i want to increes my cafe ...

wires and plugs

Free internet conection,

Hello, I will be moving to my new home in New Zealand shortly the area I am moving to is South Tariki in Taranaki New Plymouth, what kind of intern...

wires and plugs

Routrer doesnt broadcast signal

Hey, I have a problem... I have Bredgemaxx which is a small box that gets a signal from a tower near me. I have a D-link N Router and when I am tryi...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
Blackdragon47

Connecting orange wireless to belkin help plz

Hello, I have a siemens SE572 wireless router for my orange broadband this is what they provided and have been trying to connect a 2nd PC with a Belk...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Netwrok boost or ?

Hello, I am trying to have my router reach my shed in the backyard. My new wireless Linklsys N router doesn't reach that far. I want to know if I can...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
msnnopes

Two desk top with dsl

Hello, I have just installed DSL in one room of my house This room has a desktop. We live in a rural area. I have another desktop in another r...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

What driver do i need to connect quantum lapt

Hello, please could anyone tell me what driver do i need to connect quantum laptop wirelessly , and also get rid of wimdows genie many thanx kat

jivehard

Computer goes off

Hello, My wireless computers-both go off line every 2-3 days... then , I unplug the Comcast router and the Lindsy router ..that restarts it..but a p...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Difficulty in opening webpages

Hello Sir,kindly help.,it has been so difficult opening webpages on my PC.I'm connected to the internet 24/7.Pls heip me with useful info/ideas as to ...

gizzmo-)

Configuring net on more than 1 pc

Hello, sir i have huawei modem and want to connect more than 1 pc individually using modem and switch in lan using configuring by the router 192.168...

wallplz

Linksys router problem

Hello, I have a new linksys n router. I have no problem connecting wirelessly. However, pc desktop pc is connected to the router via ethernet, an...

hansaaid

Wireless led stopped flashing

Hello, my ACER laptop was working fine with wireless- G ADSL GATEWAY with Speedbooster. Then it just started saying cannot detect wireless internet co...

theone12

Connecting a internet lan to home lan

Hello, i have two pc and a laptop. pc1 and laptop r connected to a router (wifi linksys) .i dunt have dsl connection yet. however on my other pc2...

tintinpi

Can i distribute the dialup connection to lan

Hello, Help my friends, Can I distribute the connection of my dial-up pc to other pc using HUB?

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
Stellathomas

Lan problem

Hello, Guys i have a lan problem i have internet connection i want to change to BSNL Broadband connection when i plugin lan cable lan is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
D0wnload3r

My wifi doesn't work

My wifi settings are working on one of my games but not my other game What does that mean?

merrypc

Valuestar make in japan

Hello, i want to know what kind of ethernet driver can i use in valuestar VL5706DV5 thx for ur help

coldpay

Make call from computer

Hello everyone I have speedtouch 530v6 modem I want to make and receive calls from my computer What's the way and what i need help please conf...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
Jimmy

Cabel internet desctop wireless router laptop

Hello, Sorry for my english This is my problem I have internet from local cabel provider for the connection I used my onboard lan card than i bought...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
akrep

Can't connect to internet

I have a laptop running vista. I have never had a problem connecting to the internet. I took clearwire off yesterday and now my signal strength for wi...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
luckysos01

Net work problem

Hello, My HP NX7300 LAPTOP IS FAILLING TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. IT IS SAYING THERE IS A MODEM DEVICE MIGHT NOT BE INSTORED . PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE ...

guetsa

Could not connect wifi

Hello, In my apartment every floor has different wifi connections. I could not connect to 1st floor (my floor) connection - it shows signal strength ...

kioskearocks

My wireless mouse works, but .........

Hello, I connected a wireless mouse to my pc , and hasb been working good. Now I need to use the USB port for a portable hardrive, and I tried to rec...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
dy

Problem of wireless network

Hello,

lee sang jo

My router doesnt see the internet

Hello, I couldnt connect to the internet the otherday.I called comcast they had me unplug router to work on. I was getting a bad ip address.We got th...

xpcman

Only 1 laptop can connect to wireless router

Hello, I have an internet connection through our cable. We have a Netgear wireless router and two laptops. Both laptops can connect to the Internet...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Confused

Network problem

Hello, I have a Pc. In this OS is windows 2000 Pro and Two Lan Card installed with two diffirent IP. One is connected to A switch and other one is al...

ishe67

Ip routing

how can i enable ip routing, if ipconfig /all is showing following result ---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

meetme

Netgear wireless router works ok wired, but..

Hello, I have a Netgear CG814 wireless router with wpa-personal security key hooked up thru an ARRIS modem on comcast hi-speed internet. Everything wa...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
xpcman
Results 9301 - 9350 out of a total of 9,930