The discussions

Adding a laptop to a wireless netwrok forgot

Hello, Adding a laptop to a wireless netwrok forgot wep key

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless is connected but still no internet

hello, i connected the wireless to my cousins router (got the security key & everything) the wireless is connected & the signal is excellent but still...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
lara

How to increase my downloading sprrd

Hello, sir i am using relince internet & its giving me 10 kb ps speed for downloading i am now fed up with this speed it will takes al...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
winven

I forgot the code i type wheni register to co

Hello, how canI remember the code I type when I register in the fecebook accounts/

ash_perez01

Connecting wifi router to sagem modem

Hello, I've just bought a router to connect to my internet connection so i can access the internet on my laptop but I'm unable to connect my router t...

babs4u

Miss

Hello,my facebook wont load up HELP

ash_perez01

Help find this computer

Hello, Please help me find this computer location: ppp-71-142-151-142.dsl.renocs.pacbell.net (71.142.151.142:51122)

dist.urbd

I cannot get the proper ip

Hello, whenerver i do ipconfig /all and receive the iP........it shows 192.168.1.2 or any other number...coz the computer is connected to network thr...

dist.urbd

Tracing ip

Hello, whenever i trace the X-Originating-IP of my mail sender then it give the location of Yahoo severy....... how could i get the original destina...

ash_perez01

Inspiron 1525

Hello, I need Driver for network card (LAN) for configure my DELL notebook Inspiron 1525 model. I try to download by internet from another computer...

dist.urbd

Internet speed

Hello, Can anyone suggest me how to increase my internet speed... its only shows 25kbps while downloading and suddenly goes down to 5kbps ?... a...

sai

Gprs setings

Hello,i am requesting for gprs setings for zetel N82Y SAFARICOM KENYA.

dist.urbd

Internet speed problem

Hello, Can anyone suggest me how to increase my internet speed... its only shows 25kbps while downloading and suddenly goes down to 5kbps ?... any...

dist.urbd

Increse my dial up speed

Solved

hw cn i increse my dial speed

winven

Wireless router

Hello, My mom unplugged my wireless router and now it won't work when i plugged it back in and it says that it has a DNS 323 error. How do i fix it?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Ethernet issue

Hello, I just wiped my moms computer because it was acting up, and installed Windows XP Performance edition. It installs the bare necessities, and d...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
tuna

Set language to english

Hello, How do i set the language to english on a nokia kao9

deepbreathe

Knowladge hunter

Hello, how should i get the MAC id of a network printer from my machine through MS-DOS. Thanks & Regards Abhijit

deepbreathe

Gprs setting

Hello how can i open my gprs setting on nokia china phone 5310, i cant ask network setting from operator service of any mobile network services.

deepbreathe

Help meeeeeeeeee

Hello, i am using maxx mobile ( MX475g ). but i cannot activate gprs setting in my mobile. when i called customer care they replied that they don't p...

suff954

How to create for two.

Hello, everyone... can someone tell me how to connect lan server with two computer pls...

suff954

Outlook express pop3 code not working

Hello, Outlook express not working in pop3 code and stmp

suff954

Internet connection help

Hello, my neighbor has a secure wireless wifi router. he gave me his network key, but i just cant seem to get it to connect to him. i have about th...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

What computer for live in carer ?

Hello, I'm afraid I am a real ignoramus re all things computer ! I will be working as a live in carer, frequently on the move in the UK, and want a l...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Hook to computer

Hello, I have a HP photosmart C4280 what do i need to install to computer so i can print things

xpcman

Nokia n97c chinese phone

Hello, Could you please tell me how to get GPRS setting for this type of phone to allow internet with the provider AT&T. Your help is greatly appr...

dist.urbd

Browsing speed

Hello, I have a dialup connection.I have a good download speed . Now i want to improve my browsing speed .Please tell me how do I do it.

ash_perez01

I cant opened my facebook

Hello, “Hi facebook! I am a facebook user. But i don’t know why my account disabled. I need my account back. I registred in email : vladimirdez@yah...

ash_perez01

Cannot connect pc and laptop!!

Hello, My pc cannot detect my laptop even though ethernet cable is connected!! It does't appear on my network places!!

dawooddoe

Naveen

Hello, im using bsnl evdo for my internet.. i get good tower signal reading.... but the frequency very poor....it s not stable....even goes to 0 kbp...

suff954

Info about net connection

Hello, how to connect internet from mobile gprs to laptop with usb code & how to connect internet from mobile gprs to computer? plez give me answer...

suff954

Network locked disale

Hello, i am using one wirelss adapter alfa USB.11G USB highpower adapter it is working and show some avilabile network in my range ...

suff954

Wifi not geeting started

Hello, Actually i am using samsung corby pro and when i get connected through wifi i am not able to start my internet. I cant get start my inter...

suff954

Info about internet

Hello, Hi, here i am trying to use internet connection from mobile to computer to device. But it is not possible for me to connect it easily. So pls...

suff954

Using one laptop to scan another

Hello, I hope I posting in th correct forum here. I want to use my laptop to do a virus scan on my other laptop. Is there any way to hook the two...

suff954

My computer won't reconize my sandisk adapter

Hello, I have a 8GB Sandisk chip for my blackberry storm and when i plasce my chip in the adapter and place it in the plug on my tower to the comp...

suff954

Acer computer high speed disconnects

Hello, I had accelerated dial-up due to our area and on Friday I got high speed from a different company. Every time I leave the computer for two hou...

suff954

Network problem

Hello, Sir / mam, Good Afternoon. I have a problem regarding the local area network. I am working with the LAN with workgroup. The problem is all the...

suff954

Iphone

I can't get high speed Internet at my house but I have an iPhone and I get 3g can I use my iPhone Internet to play xbox live?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Router problem

Hello, While im on the internet or playing world of warcraft my laptop connection will just die and it logs me of the game and i die on it and im loo...

xpcman

Wireless radio registry key

Hello, I accidentally deleted the registry data for my wireless radio. I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the auto-run on startup, all the registry ...

xpcman

History report

Hello, i need a facebook history report dated on december 20, 2009.

dist.urbd

Facebook disabled account

To whom it may concern: My facebook account was disabled and i have no idea why i never did anything wrong i dont belong to any groups and i bearl...

dist.urbd

I can not open any thing in farmville

hi i can not open any thing in farmville

ash_perez01

Speed problem

Hello, im using airtel modem & speed is very low. how i increase speed.

dist.urbd

Can't make a secured network communication

Hello, I have a D-Link router , type DI-624. I configured the route with the help of the built in whizard. I choosed WEP 128 bit protection and gave...

xpcman

Hp g7035ea. what wireless hardware has it got

Solved

Hi, anyone know what wireless hardware is on the Hp g7035ea? I had to reload the Vista OS and now the hardware is no longer listed. Thanks in adva...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Uugghh im so frustrated!

Hello, I can't connect to the internet explorer using my wireless laptop! Its frstrating because it used to work,now I can't use any of my I'M! Any s...

rizvisa1

Networking

Hello, what is lon gest prefix match rule and explamation with example

ash_perez01

Dtv

i tried wiggs idea but im not seeing the network options. i have a dtv dvr+ but i cant seem to figure out where the network conections button is

bri
Results 5701 - 5750 out of a total of 9,930