The discussions

Gprs setting

Hello, How to activeate GPRS on Sigmatel s88 Model in india becouse the service provider opreter are not sending GPRs Setting on china mobile Phones ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
noxy

Connects to wireless router but no internet

Hello, I just recieved my laptop today and I tried connecting it to my wireless router and it connects but I get no internet access. HELP PLEASE!

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Secure wireless router on desktop to laptops

Hello, The electricity went out the other night and it messed up our linksys connection. It also made my wireless internet on my laptop no longer sec...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Internet connection

Hello, I reinstilled xp on my aspire 5315 lap top and now i cant connect to the internet can someone help me please.

xpcman

Gateway wireless loptop not working at all

Hello, I am unable to do anything I can't get on line, doesn't show network, security off, con't turn back on. It is like a zombie. Can it be fixed...

xpcman

Is there a wireless internate cable [/content

Hello, is there a wireless internate cable modem that i can buy to use in instead of using my cable company cable internate modem

xpcman

Connecting a wireless printer and laptop

Hello, I have a wireless Kodak printer and a wireless laptop. Is it possible to hook these together if I have dial up internet? Do I need a router?

xpcman

Why i have lost internet explorer

Hello, I dont know why i have lost internet excplorer i have tried to reinstall it wont let me

Ambucias

How to connect net thru wifi

Hello, how can i connect net thru wifi in my laptop. i have bsnl type 2 modem nokia siemens network

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Ip address

Hello, after entering ipconfig in command prompt,,,,,the output is quite different from what you hav said... plz help me out.....m vry confused...n ...

suff954

Wallpaper size

Hello, How many wallpaper size for lava mobile kkt 24

suff954

Cant open programs using vista ask to open wi

Hello, I tried doughknox,com but after i try to run it says all files have not been written. I need more help

suff954

Gprs manual settings

Hello, i want manual gprs settings on my mobile

suff954

Change ip address on wireless router vista os

Hello, I have Vista OS and i am connected by a wireless router with at&t uverse. how can i change my ip address. I have read all of the suggestions ...

suff954

Gprs setting

Hello, why cant i set my gprs on my phone, please do something about it.the product of my phone is G TIDE, W520. and it is a china product. thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

De-activating internet

Hello, i hav a limited usage of internet,n my brother uses it unnecessarily.how can i disable internet from his user account.

ash_perez01

Msn error code 8e5e0152

Hello, i keep on getting error code 8e5e0152 when i try to sign into windows live messenger. i have vista. i've tried deleting my contacts in C:\User...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
diet coke girl

Wireless problem

Hello, i have a problem with my computer laptop finjitsu siemens. i install the new window xp but the wireless is not working, can someone help me ab...

dawooddoe

Problem on my facebook

Hello,how could i fixe my facebook?

jak58

Peer to peer connection

Hi, how to make a peer to peer connection between 25 systems and to make one system as server.. plz anybody send me the details to my mail id..

ademidun

Instant messenger failure

Hello, please i have been trying to open my yahoo messenger in my opera mini5beta2 but gts not working. can someone please help...

closeup22

Etthernet connection

Hello, I'm dave and im trying to set up two computers via ethernet hub from Vista to XP

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Help me to configure lan on my pc & laptop.

Hello, I Want to connect my Laptop to my pc with wired lan. I have a dell Laptop with OS Windows 7 and a PC with OS Windows XP sp2. I use a dial-up c...

xpcman

Wi fi problem

Hello, My laptop ACER 4720z was formated, then the wi-fi is not working my wi-fi allways show the messege "driver is not installed" but i instal...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
asm_manu

Netgear wg311v2 wireless pci adptr - yellow ?

Solved

I recently had to restore my wife's computer using the "destructive" method.. The computer is an EMachines T3504 and has Windows XP. When I re-instal...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
Bengals44

Laptop

Hello, i have a netbook and it says limited or no connectivity but also i have wifi the laptop knows there wireless but wont connect. wat is the prob...

dist.urbd

Use windows to configure my wireless connecti

Hello,I have just gone wireless with a BT Home hub and when I check the box use "windows to configure my wireless connection" it connects no problem b...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
indygo

Settings in create connection fields in micromax q

Hello, I AM TRYING TO CONNECT TO PC FROM MY MICROMAX Q3 USING AIRTEL MO BUT I DIDN'T CONNECTED. WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO MAKE IN CREATE CONNECTION FIE...

ash_perez01

Local area connection

Hello, My Laptop DELL nothing Local Area Connection after I already click icon Network Connections. How I can to know install Local Arena Connection...

suresh

Hi there

Hello, i wasnt able to open my fs account for two months now...i hav this photo posted,(75%naked) i thought okey lng gawin prima...

deepbreathe

Internet will not connect to web in windoews

Hello,

deepbreathe

How to find download speed

Hello, I have 1Mbps dedicated link (Leased Line) and i have to down load 1mb file,pls tell me how much time it will take,and how to calculate No...

deepbreathe

Inspiron 1525- will not connect to internet

Hello, Same problem laptop will not connect to the internet. Getting 10mbs connection through wireless card and Network inferface card, however it ...

deepbreathe

Need to sign up

Hello,how do i get to sign up on my pc to log in on myspace on my bb

deepbreathe

Lan

Hello, can u explain lan connection between two laptops for windows 7

deepbreathe

Facebook issues

Hello,

deepbreathe

Airtel mobile setting

Hello, i have subscribed twice @ rs98/- through my mobile No 9936731574 in last two days but still i could not set mobile office in my phone (Nokia 7...

deepbreathe

Connect internet to9 notebook

Hello, please help me,,to connect internet to notebook by nokia 5310 give me asnwer asap.. yhanks a lot..

deepbreathe

Tantric sex

TANTRIC SEX : http://tantriksex.webs.com/ According to Tantric philosophy, lovers who have practiced these ancient techniques can learn to direc...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

This is not good any more you cant get any wh

Hello, face book not working wont let me log on i was getting the animal i needed to level up and i am not happy i have been on level 32 for 3 weeks...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Mobile speed

Hello, sir i want know sigmatel s80 mobile internet speed,because my mobile internet is slow so, give me sagsation i what to do My mobile number...

ash_perez01

Access to my desktop

Hello, I have my desk top connected to my landlords wireless router. He has a laptop can he see key strokes and other information and files that ...

pnkz2009

I need lan configuration

Hello, I Hv a dell Laptop having O.S. windows 7 and a PC having O.S. Windows XPsp2. I hv purchased a D-Links Ethernet PCI Adapter and installed it ...

dawooddoe

Setting

Hello,i am aritel preped uuser,i want to connect to laptop through gprs .my mobile belongs samsung W-299.please send me settings on my email id ,i cou...

suff954

Internet connection

Hello,my hp pavilion dv2000 internet connection is not functioning

suff954

Connect wireless printer to notebook

Hello, I have a lexmark wireless printer, I need help linking this to my notebook...I cant install with a cd what can I do?

suff954

Live messenger

Hello, I am trying to get rid of live messenger trying to get me to sign in every time I start up my computer,I am old and I have never needed it, I...

suff954

Connection timeout on internet

Hello, Last night my mac stopped connecting to the internet. It kept saying connection timeout. I tried restarting many times and it still does not...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Network controller problem huhu

Hello, i had a problem with my network controller.. its missing.. it has a yellow question mark.. what should i do?? can anyone help me this proble...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
aquarelle

I need wifi software for my blackberry pearl

Hello, I need wifi software for my mobile phone blackberry pearl 8100? Please help me where i can download it, I will be thankful for this. T...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
suff954
Results 5551 - 5600 out of a total of 9,930