The discussions

How to make a network using wifi

Hello, i Bought Wifi to connect USB broadband on the other computers and laptops at my home but i m unable to find the way how to connect ....its 3.1...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Setting up your own home network

In my Guilde I'd explaind how to host your own Web Servers on your own home network., Make sure your ISP company offerds free DNS hosting if thay do.,...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
waqashus1

Download speed

Hello, I use a dialup modem.But its download speed is slow.I used dap premium 9.1 but I need a Much better one.Please tell me what is the accelerator...

suff954

Someone is cheating my wireless network

Hello, I am using adsl internate connection through my wifi laptop but since last month someone is also using/cheating via same wireless connection...

suff954

Aircel gprs

Hi, I am using Micromax Q3 and have Aircel GPRS activated. I want to use the same on my Laptop. I get an error message ''The PPP Link was Terminate''...

jeshmal4u

I got a problem of my browser

Hello, i have a problem with my browser. i can login to my msn,yahoo messenger. but i cant enter any website from my browser. i switch browsers bu...

.|cff000099DK

Laptop gets connected to the routerwirelessly

Hello, My Compaq laptop gets connected to the router wirelessly but unable to load the web pages. Wireless Connection strength is excellant.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
Satya

Wireless connection from home pc to laptop

Hello, i am trying to set up my computer at home so that i can connect to the laptop wirelessly using my home internet. does anybody know how to he...

dawooddoe

Setting up my laptop that is not wireless

Hello, I have a laptop that I am trying to use wirelessly with the help of a usb driver. how do I do this? I've plugged in the usb driver then I don'...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

My modem has only one ethernet outlet

Hello, Does anyone know it I can connect my direct tv on demand through my modem that only has one ethernet outlet?

xpcman

Router setup

Hello, i have my router setup to my laptop but i have to stay next to the router because it is hooked to it. how can i have it to were i can use my l...

xpcman

No wireless connections

Hello, Both my laptops hook up to my wireless network. I recently installed a Belking wireless USB adapter to another computer. The device manager sa...

dawooddoe

How to connect to internet using samsunge1410

Hello, I have aircel gprs connection for using internet . I also have installed samsung pc studio in my pc . but whenever i connect my samsu...

dist.urbd

Network

Hello, you cannot log on the network.you check the back of your network adapter and see one steady light and one flickering light.what does this tell ...

deepbreathe

What is the hardware required for wireless mo

Hello, I have recently bought a wireless Modem (MTNL connection Model name DNA - A212) for my broadband. But my Desktop is not compatible to that, ...

deepbreathe

Ip address

Hello, my friend, how to change my ip address?

deepbreathe

Help me delect facebook account

Hello, my husband son ask me to use my computer i let him an i have a facebook account when i went to login his account pull up and i want to get...

dist.urbd

Modem problem

Hello, I am asking a question about a problem I Have. I have a modem with one slot for an Ethernet cable and it is currently taken for the computer b...

xpcman

Rca modem time warner, d-link wireless usb

Hello, I have an RCA modem from time warner on one desktop and I'm interested in connecting another desktop using the same connection. I purchased a ...

xpcman

Encryption key.passphrase

Hello, I have a similar problem to above. My 8-yr. old Dell Dimension 4500 with WinXP had catastrophic hard drive failure. I bought a new Compaq (HP)...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Usb wireless adapter

Hello, I would like to buy a Usb wireless adapter with 54 mbps / 108 mbps. I want to know what will be the good product that will help me and the co...

anjana03

Facebook not loading

Hi there..! im not able to load the facebook and also orkut...n few more sites..! from this morning..!wat migth be the problem ? any one plz ..

kmrspk

Wireless network

Hello, sir i m using a router at my home with which i connect my 2 systems.my neighbour want to use my router so i wanna just him to use my router .c...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Browsing

Hello, i want the code for mtn browsing free pls

ash_perez01

Low cost call using wifi to philippines

Hello, can u pls tell me the software for low cost mobile call using wifi to any landline & mobile from dubai calling philippines, u.s.a., canada.. th...

ash_perez01

Getting pocket internet connection on k310i

Hello, i am using sony ericsson k310i mobile with aircel connection. now i need aircel pocket internet connection. i called to customer care they ask...

dist.urbd

Will reinstallation affect wireless ip

Hello, I have very little knowledge of computers, but just enuff to clean install my OS. Recently i bought a wireless router to use at home and a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

How to connect my blue ray to an existing rou

Hello, I just purchased a Sansumg blue ray. The girl at the store told me that I did not need any cable connection only a USB adaptor. I bought it an...

xpcman

I have problem in wireless in my laptop

Hello, i have problem in wireless in my laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2035 and i dont know what i do?

suff954

Airtel and idea in trouble

Hello, i hav gfive u800 mobile i set all settings that u tell but that doesnt work what can i do i contacted survice providers but they didnt he...

suff954

Not having internet connection

Hello, I bought the new program windows 7 and took out vista, because I never like it. but after instolling the new windows 7 i cannot connect to the ...

suff954

Torrent speed

Hello, I am experiencing low download speeds in torrent. hve a BSNL wireless net connection of 256Kbps.plze tell me the exact settings for my torrent...

suff954

Internet

Hello, I have a nokia mobile 9300 comunicator....I takke new conection of Aircel and i don't know how to connect my mobile internet to pc plz giv...

suff954

Free internet access

Hello, i have huewai gprs modem is any way to access bsnl 3g data service without charges

dist.urbd

Software instalation problems

Hello, Sir, i am having micromax q3 mobile. I want to connect it through USB cable to my computer.i am using windows XP in my computer. installatio...

suff954

Pc hang when bsnl net start

Hello, pc hang when bsnl net start Please guide me

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
sachinkatkar1@in.com

Can i connect to internet through landline

Hello sir, i wish to ask u that can i make internet connection through landline bsnl by using DNS-A211-I& if so then how?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
cool

Need help connecting my pc to another

Hello, this is my first time setting up my network, i need to connect my pc to the internet through another pc that i have installed clearOS on that ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
frida

I like to know

Hello, I WANT TO GET TE KEY OF AVEST ANTVIRUS

suff954

Networking

Hello, I am asking the some following question Q- What is difference between centralise device and distributed device Q- why do we cross ca...

suff954

Internet

Hello,how to start a internet on mobile through the pc

suff954

Drivers

Hello, how can i download wireless drivers for my laptop(toshiba - satellite M100)

suff954

Accessing internet on new laptop

Hello, I just got a new laptop for Christmas and I cannot seem to figure out how to access the internet using the same provider I already have with t...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
mellimantion

Netgear problem

Hello. I have netgear and i recently hooked up the wireless internet with something else. now the netgear connection wont work at all on my laptop. wh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Other devices - network controller

Hello, I have a Compaq nc8230 Laptop. The wireless network has worked without a problem for several years now. Suddenly it will not connect to the ...

rickster

Internet on computer works,but wifi doesn't..

Hello, Basically I have a modem and a router as the internet doesn't work for the router.. I changed internet provider and they gave us the modem & n...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Connection problem

Hello, i hav hp laptop with windows vista. i'm not able to connect to the wireless internet connection at my new place whereas other laptops connecte...

Pins_n_Needles824

Connect to internet via crossover cable

Hello, I connected a xp home ed with a desktop xp prof. The laptop is the gateway ip. The two computers can talk to each other & i can access files...

dawooddoe

I want to hack an face bookn account

Hello,

deepbreathe

Failed installation

hi i m installing the adobe flash player but it shows the error that it cannot b installed failed to install

deepbreathe
Results 5751 - 5800 out of a total of 9,930