The discussions

Cant connect to a website

Hello, i recently got a new routar as my old one broke, now i cant get on "www.sythe.org" any1 know how i fix this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Aircel 98 m internet

Hello, dhoni se koi ye to puche ki bhai 98 m internet 2,3 kbps ki speed m kuch nhi khulta hai bhai

realiser

Nw connection

Hello, how to connect two laptop in an internet connection by mobilePhone.i have to need wireless network

onea97

100%working gprs

Hello, I got free airtel live browsing using ucweb versions 6,6.3 & downloading with ucweb5.1, let me know how to use airtel live browsing on pc I hav...

pcsces

Xp to vista

Hello, I have a wireless network on my vista desktop and I am trying to connect my xp desktop to the network. I need help on how to do so

pcsces

Blue tooth to pc k330

Hello, pls tell how o i connect k330 to bluetooth to pc

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Net is not work

Hello, sir my hand set is nokia 5220 in net is not proprly work so plz activate my number is 09632137109

pcsces

How to connect two router wirlessly

Hello, I have one problem to configure two router Senario Router A is Thomson(connected to ADSL line for TV & internet) Router B is Linksys...

sadgurl

Gprs sating

Hello, i have gprs sating on my nokia 5130

pcsces

Cant connect to the wireless connector help!

Hello, I cant connect to the internet through my wireless connector. it is saying that the network security key is incorrect. When i put in the ne...

sadgurl

Network card - not connected

Hello, On a Dell Latitude D600 with windows xp pro the wireless card was working fine untill we switched to charter cable internet now the card say...

sadgurl

Xbox wireless adapter

Hello, How do you connect the wireless xbox converter to Direct TV??

iveal

How to work the internet

Hello,i need to know how to play the ps3 online with comcast cause my internet is connected to cour comcast cable

sadgurl

Facebook help

Hello, I am using Mozilla Firefox and I disabled some parts of my add-ons and now I am having a problem with approving in facebook etc. how can I get...

sadgurl

Network magic

Hello, May I delete Netowrk Magic without affecting my Wii and laptop that also run through my Trendnet router? I'm pretty sick of them trying to get...

sadgurl

How to increase internet speed

Hello, Sir...I m Vivek from Haryana..I m an airtel user..What is the method to increase the speed of my internet..& how i can increase downloading sp...

dybbody

Wireless internet

Hello, I'm pretty good with general use of computers, but what i would like to do is.. My landlords up stairs set up a wireless router for us to use ...

dybbody

Login fron a computer other than my own

Hello, I would like to log into facebook from a friend's computer.He is also face book member and I keep opening his site an not my own. How do I log...

olfo81

Help, mysapce passsword.

Hello, I lost my password to my mysapce and my email is not a real email. What should i do?

dybbody

Configuration

Hello, how do i configure my samsung mobile sgh-e250 browser so that i can be browsing for free,please send me the settings if possibe

olfo81

Rying to connect the wireless router directly

Hello, have a new Linksys router WRT54gs and a new Dell laptop. The router works well with the cable attached but when I go to wireless I get a s...

sadgurl

Wireless network dilema

Hello, I bought a new laptop.I set it up.It works fine,but now my other 2 laptops will not connect to the "new network"I did not realize that...

sadgurl

New hp vista laptop wont connect to belkin

Hello, I just bought a brand new HP pavillion laptop with vista. it will connect to my router (excellent strength) but will not connect to internet. ...

sadgurl

My wireless isnt working

Hello, i have a hp pavilion dv6000 and i put the windows 7 trial version on it but today i put windows vista home premium BACK on it and now the wire...

sadgurl

Trouble connecting to secured network

Hello, I'm not very computer literate so please bear with me. I have a computer that was built by a friend of a friend and always worked beautifull...

dybbody

Help me out pls

Hello, im having problem with this dell inspiron 8200 ...it says the ethernet driving missing itried the dell site ..it had 3com driver on it but it ...

dybbody

No internet access but have a successfll d li

Hello, I have a new Asus lap top and cannot get wireless internet connection through our D Link wireless router ,the laptop picks up the router and c...

dybbody

Hooking up wireless printer to cable computer

Hello, I just bought an HP Office Jet Pro printer and didn't notice it was for wirless use. I don't have wireless just regular cable internet. I...

realiser

Saad

Hello, i have 2 laptop in my hom. i want to see the program which open by the user by the help of my laptop. mean i want to se what the other laptop...

suff954

No wireless capabilty

Hello, Well the router was working this morning. But now it just wont connect to any thing wirelessly, no laptop phone or ps3. It has been working ...

suff954

Share lnternet over ln

Hello, I just have a BSNL broadbnd connection in one comuter. I want to share the connection in 5 more mchine. I have D-Link 8 port switch. Plese ...

suff954

Connection

Hello, HOW CAN I CONNECT BLACK BERRY 7100i TO MTN NIGERIA WAP BROWSER

strnnger

New pc can't find wireless networks

Hello, I just bought a Dell Inspiron PC, and I have it all set up except for the internet. I have a wireless connection in my house, and every other ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
sean

Change settings on linksys wireless-g router

Hello, I need to change the encryption method on my router from 64 bit to 128 bit. I purchased this router assuming I would be able to get support w...

fobvious5

Connect 2 systems using cross cable

Hello, connect 2 systems using cross cable

fobvious5

Printing error

Hello, I have this stand alone pc which was printing from a remote color print device. Now it can not print anymore. The error message is: "The cur...

sadgurl

How i set my gprs

How can i use Nokia 3110c to browse. Here is my ID elegantkenny@yahoo.comhw

sadgurl

Outlook is not working

Hello, my outlook express is not working when I open the email then send receiv battom is not sowing & I'm anable use outlook express. plz t...

fea_ture

Cannot receive\send mail in out look

Hello, This is the first time of using microsoft outlook, and i can not send or receive mails on my 2007 out look. Please help me to resolve this i...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
BOUY GEORGE

Problem in speed

Hello, i am not getin the full speed internethere is aconjection...but i have fuul network some time i am getin 30% and other5% or0%... tell me abo...

re_mi

Login problem

Hello, I am having problem to get into my account.After giving my password and email its done,written error on the requesting page.

deepbreathe

Internet connection problem with wireless

Hello, I have a samsung laptop which I recently purchased. I am trying to connect to the internet using a Belkin54g plus router but my laptop can onl...

suff954

Remote desktop

Hello, if we want to increase remote desktop connection in windows 2003 server then how to increase it currently i am able to use only three connecti...

dancedhall

Net

Hello, sir how to activate the free net suffering in airtel sim plz sir reply me or monthly 50 mb free net activation code or sms

closeup22

Wifi

Hello, i just wanted to ask, what are the drivers that i need to install in my cq4o laptop to have and use a wi-fi? Thank you

iveal

Buying remote desktop control s/w

Hello, sir i m satisfied with this software, now i want to purchase this software (full version) for college so please can u tell me the procedure t...

iveal

Free internet activation

Hello, please activate free internet on my dus ka gang card

iveal

Connect mobile to laptop for internet accses

Hello, my name is gopinath.could plz send the details to my mail id, how i acsess internet from my mobile(model is w580i) through my laptap with ...

iveal

Connectivity

Hello, I want to connect 3 pc and a Lazerjet Printer (central for all systems) with aid of Local Area Network to enhance the productivity my office i...

iveal

Free gprs connection

Hello, hi sir, i want to know how i can know the new trick on the net which proper site help me for this!

iveal
Results 8151 - 8200 out of a total of 9,930