The discussions

Hello., I have this problem where As everytime I try to log in my G1 keeps displaying 'login error'. What should I do? I Use the correc...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Phone hangs up

Hello, i have my 5220 express music problem when i open the message from the menu the phone hangs up. i did erase all the inbox ant sent items using ...

onea97

Single player

Hello, my friend copied cod 4 on computer. It's now in my hard drive, i can get into the game. When i press single player it all just closes and exits...

closeup22

I dont know

Hello,guys can u pls tell what is the dial up number for hispeed inter net?.....pls....

afsgun

Gprs setting

Hello, I want gprs setting for loop mobile 9773552071 My hand set NOKIA7210supernova

re_mi

How do i find who logged in on my facebook?

Closed

Hello, hey there all, someone used my password to I-chat with a friend of mine on facebook, . I don't know how they got my password, but my friend f...

aquarelle

How to laptop to pc to use internet

Hello, i want to connect my laptop with my pc to access internet .... im having internet connection on my pc im having two lan card install on my pc...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
sidd

Compaq presario v6560ea notebook pc

hi every body I have Compaq Presario V6560EA Notebook PC .I change operation system to windows XP 32bit cuz I didn't like Vista but I have diff...

leurence

Cannot conncect to the internet,need a driver

Hello, I got a virus on my computer and it messed up everything on my netowrk card. I went under device manger and went to network adapters there and...

Ty

Internet facility

Hello, i want internet facility on my phone mobile no : 9769043255 pls call me how to set the internet facility on my mobile regards, avd...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Connection options

Hello, I have a desktop connected to the internet at my home via wired modem (but it has wireless card), recently I have been given a laptop from w...

deepbreathe

Internet setting

Hello, can u tell me ,how to connect sony ericsson k310i handset to the pc

deepbreathe

Increase download speed

Hello, sir , my internet speed is 256 kbps and wen i download speed will be about 12 kbps can i increase my download speed further if so how c...

deepbreathe

Internet sharing problems

Hello, I have adsl broadband modem with three computers. My problem is when I connect the modem directly to one computer it works fine. But, when I t...

kvnkarthik.1342@gmail.com

Local network not sharing while openvpn

Hello,in my office we had a local internet server and a file server with the ip 's 192.168.2.99 and 192.168.2.1 with mask values for both ip's as 255....

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

My account

Hello, My Facebook account has been disabled.how can i get it back it said i had too many friends then it shut off please help me get my account ba...

aquarelle

I can't sign in

Hello, i try to sign in to my messenger and a window pops up saying that either my email or password are wrong but i'm typing the correct ones

dancedhall

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Hello,Hello, I want to know about gprs setting ,please give information how to do gprs and Internet setting on my nokia 3120 classic... i wanna use ...

dancedhall

Gprs setting for spicex-1

Hello, i want gprs setting for my spicex-1 mobile

closeup22

Free gprs

Hello, sir , can u plz tell me how to get free gprs for airtel for lif time ?? and how to publish website with airtel gprs ?? i wnt t...

closeup22

Help with wireless network

Hello, I have a linksys wrt54gs router and have just bought an HP laptop, when I try to connect to the network it asks for the passphrase. I have f...

Samaffu

Internet

Hello, I have comcast internet service. I had my computer repaired. I hooked it back up now it won't connect to the internet. They told me to buy a ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
nomadcrys

Disconnect wireless

Hello, i have a BSNL internet connection, it is wireless also , how do i take off the wire less mode and connect with a network cable? i do not want ...

sensei.moore

Pinging but no sharing

Hello, There is no sharing with my system & server but they are pinging with each other. I have checked firewall setting. I have checked antiv...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Pls help me

how can i get the admin password without using cmd??pls tell me

moneymaker1

Why disabled my account

Hello,I am so sorry......please I want to get back my facebook account.....once more I am sorry...

moneymaker1

The messages not visible in mobile outlook

The messages are not visible in the Windows mobile Outlook, it is syncing with Exchange 2003 server. The folders are visible but messages not visible.

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
john012

Realtake nic problem

Hello, i have lenovo sl 400 series laptop with vista. i remove vista and install xp ,but my realtake nic is some time working but most of the time not...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
T43

Cant loggin to facebook

Hello, im having problems with loggin in to facebook.its been like it for over a week !!! sum1 please help xx

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
epsiman

Ogent

Hello,pls how can i browse the internet with my pc using nokia pc suite and miniopera?

dybbody

Wap setting

Hello, myself pankaj jain.my mobile no is 9773544994.mobile model no m8800 samsung pixon........i need the wap setting for my mobile pls help me out....

dybbody

No wireless connection

Hello, I have an Acer ZG5. It was wireless in the beginning but for some reason it has no longer wireless connectivity. What do I do? Please advise...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
techguy

Internet

Hello, i am having a compaq 610 laptop and i want to connect to internet with my motorazr v3i on my laptop.

fea_ture

Cant log in on own computer

Hello,i try to go to my myspace it says i logeded in to many times with wrong email when i put the right one in it does nothing what the f---- is goin...

fea_ture

Linksys access by 2 or more vista laptops

Hello, I have a Linksys network which worked fine with 2 or more XP enabled laptops and 1 Vista laptop accessing the network and the internet. Recent...

fea_ture

Wireless connectivity

Hello, I am looking to purchase an all in one printer with fax capability. My computer system is not wireless. I am looking at an HP model that ind...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
curlydave

Ps3 wifi

okay, so i got my wifi hooked up and everything but everytime i try ta play like games online wit mi friends, it always says network error and cuts m...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
deeznutz

Gprs setting

Hello, hi i want gprs setting on mycell phone .i have moyorolla cell w270.i called in care .but they told do manually .how to get setting on ...

deepbreathe

Login problem

Hello, i am a newly registered member for the past 3 or 4 days. after all the necessary filling up of the needed information, i am now a member. howe...

closeup22

Airtel help

Hello, plz tell me how to active airtel free gprs lifetime for my samsung mobile phone.

closeup22

Dna a211 1 router/modem

Hello, Can anybody help me with DNA A211 1 Modem/Router problem I am facing. Actually the problem is i am not ableto connect internet through Wifi...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
Arun

Lan

Hello, Can we connect LAN between a laptop and PC without any device with a LAN wire

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Bsnl wi fi problem

Hello, actually i'm using bsnl braodband and i'm facing problem in accessing internet in my mobile nokia e 63 through wi fi . the light for wlan glow...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
suresh

Wifi

Hello, iam connected to the internet through wifi. and i start a game in garena but i cant seem to detect persons who created games. for example warc...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
rjdojo

Gprs setting for n73

Hello, hi want to activate gprs setting for loop mobile model no n73 plz give me setting

re_mi

I've forgotten my password to my myspace.

Hello, My name is brent. i just changed my myspace password to something and i can't remember what it was. i have alot of friends and i talk to alot ...

re_mi

Torrent speed

Hello, I am having a lot of trouble with my utorrent speed. i have cable broadband internet and it's really just so awfully slow. if there is anythin...

dybbody

Cyber cafe timer

Hello, pls i need your help, kindly explain how to use timer on a system and for many system or every thing about timer stuff. pls

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
cillian

Internet connection

Hello, please i need a description on how to connect 10 p'cs to the internet. Of at least two pages. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Computer

Hello, i want to know what are the procedures to connect 10 pc's ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall
Results 8001 - 8050 out of a total of 9,930