The discussions

Cable drive

Hello, i use nokia 5310 but can't connect drive to my p.c pl help me.....

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
Dark7568

Drivers and network connections

Hello, Please help I restored my ibm thinkpad to its original factory settings now, I can't get onto the internet there is no local area connection...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Impossible wireless issue...

Hello, please help ... i have this complex setup at home and now the modem/router adsl2+ thing broke no problem right? buy a new one, plug it in...

closeup22

Lan

Hello, how can i set up a LAN in two seperate buildings about 10m away. My monitor light blinks when power on but the system cannot boot thnx

Biman Ghoshal

Ethernet controller for acer aspirem1201

Hello, i've just reformat my Acer aspire m1201. now the problem is i cant connect to the internet. i check device manager and there is unknown devi...

dancedhall

Network - main computer; no internet connect?

Hello, My connection set-up: - I have one main computer (Windows 7, Acer) connected to my modem and wireless router. - One laptop and PS3 connect...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
NickLip

Help on zain normal setting

Hello, please help me i am using sonyericsson w800i send the setting to email afolayan.oladipo@yahoo.com i will be able to download with it

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

How to use free gprs on my sek800i on airtel

Hello, i am a user of AIRTEL,pls tell how to use free gprs on my SONYERICSSON K800i please pls

iveal

Indernet free call

Hello, Please send me Indernet free call mobile to pc

iveal

Molim vasuljucite mi faewbook

Hello, zdravo zamolio bih vas da mi ukljucite facebook znam da sam pogresio nece da se vise ponovi molim vas hitno mi treba molim vas nece da se pono...

iveal

Gprs setting

Hello, i need gprs settings done for my nokia 7610 mobile.i hv a prepaid connection of loop mobile. my no. is 9664692006. pls do the ...

iveal

Net

Hello, dear sir i want to now web settings of my loop prepaid card it is stored in my motorola w270 phone

LouisSteph

Laptop wont connect to internet via router

Hello, I have a D-Link DI-524 router that we have been running a laptop off of. This router/signal was running fine for many months until just recent...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Nothing will connect tothe internet

Hello, My labtop will not connect to the internet through anything.. Cznnot through the schools wireless, no dsl, or a usb hookup from a phone compan...

dancedhall

Block other internet users

Hello, I have given my internet password to one of my housemates. now i belive he has given it to all! how can i block them from using my internet?

dancedhall

What ican do pleas help me

Hello,the face book isnt open and yahoo mill to the home page said Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at login.facebook.com.

dancedhall

Plz help me how to connect lan with 25 com

Hello, 1) hi first of al i need to know wat are the devices needed to connect a local area network wit 25 computers in a small company. ...

closeup22

How to connect 25 pc wit lan?

Hello, anyone help me plz . with step by step procedure 1) how to connect 25 pc wit a server in lan with network connection. 2) what a...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
vivek

I want to connect to a wireless computer

Hello, i want to connect to a computer in my office which has the office printer connected to it . we use wireless connection in the office.

dawooddoe

Free internet setting for my loopmobile

Hello, respected provider, i had activated internet on my mobile for free.but now it charging for loading each page.so i request you to activate my i...

closeup22

Router

Hello, i have a ibm laptop and cannot get my internet setup i have a hp pc with netgear router on it, i thought i would be able to get to the intern...

Dacota920

How 2 secure wi fi portability

Hello,

LouisSteph

Cofiguration for motorola slvr l7

Hello, pls help me on how to configure motorola slvr l7 for free browsing thank a handsome reward awaits you if it work you can push it to my mail ...

LouisSteph

Can not get on my facebook

Hello, I nam very upset with this.I tried to sigh on and it told me that my account is TEMPORARILY out.... so i had other people sign in and they ha...

LouisSteph

Not downloading in video

Hello, HI

iveal

Gprs

Hello, I have iphon 3g. Can you tell me how to connect GPRS to pc?

LouisSteph

Roelphoto

Hello, We are a small, family owned wedding photography studio located in beautiful Stratford, Ontario, Canada. We also serve London, Toronto, the...

LouisSteph

Http://www.mtvvideoconverter.net/

Hello, How can I do if I want to burn FLV file to DVD?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
jun

Connect my laptop an old pc

Hello, I would like to access an old computer via my laptop. Is this possible? I need to be able to read an old wordperfect 5.1.

xpcman

Wireless lan driver

Hello, i am not able to download wireless lan driver for yfie . for inspiron2200

closeup22

File sharing

Hello, i have two pc's conected by lan and we can use net in both...i want to know how can we share the file and documents between those sys...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Images quality on laptop?!

Hello, How do I improve images quality on my laptop?! First, I noticed everytime the cursor was on an image, it brings up a bubble saying "Press Sh...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
reverse_atomic_roger

Packet data

Hello, I want to browse on my nokia3500c PHONE but i keep getting the message telling me to subscribe to packet data ....... Pls help me

dancedhall

Logging onto yahoo messanger

Hello, i am having a really hard time logging onto yahoo messanger. it keeps telling me to checkmy network connection. i am on the internet . my inte...

iveal

No sound

Hello, my name is natalie and my sister was erasing programs so she erased the sound one what do i need to download to get my sound back?

LouisSteph

Gprs setting

Hello, hi i need help for how to get the gprs connection for tatadocomo

iveal

Send song

Hello, I'm using windows vista and my laptop also has memory card reader. I wanting send song to 'SanDisk' 'microsd' 2GB card. how could do this??????...

LouisSteph

I want remote computer access

Hello, i want to access remote computer so pls give some tips

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
ecapability

Wireless

Hello, hey there can i ask a quik one bought a laptop in france and the vista home basic was confihured in french so i upgraded to vista business e...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

I want to chat with freight forwarders

Hello,

dancedhall

Ip cmd help!

Hello, For few days ago, I used those 2 commands on CMD: netsh int ip set address "local area connection" static 192.168.0.101 255.255.255.0 192.1...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
b l

Bill

Hello, I want to know about my bb bill, there are wright some sort form that is (NPC- INST. CHARGES / ARDR INSTALLMENT). plz s...

closeup22

How do i create a wireless network connectio

hello , how do i create a wireless network connection with my computer for it to automatically detect a wireless network. and also how do networt to o...

closeup22

What is the process of creating a topology?

Hello, please discuss the documentation of step by step process of creating a network topology.. thanks..

closeup22

Wireless modem not working

Hello, sir my g link modem is not working as showing me a problem in usb serial controller. what should be done for it please send me and also i hav...

closeup22

Network wireless laptop to a desktop

Hello, i am trying to setup a network between my laptop and my desktop. my laptop has vista and has a wireless internet connection to a wireless rou...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
Hashi

Internet explorer cannot display page

Hello, Hello, I have a wireless internet connection on my Win XP SP3 laptop. It worked very well before now but as i try to use it now after such a ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
deb

Sharing

Hello, how to data sharing in a computer ? plz help me.

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Modem

Hi friends, Could you please help me configure my modem for a dial up connection. i am a complete noob about connection wizards, please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

How do i enable the network bridge?

Hello, How do i enable the network bridge?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph
Results 7051 - 7100 out of a total of 9,931