The discussions

Myspace

Hello, how do u unblock myspace

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
cm420

Slow mac. cause of ipod ???

Hello, I have a 2 computers running off a wirless router. One is hard wired in. And i run my Mac book through "Airport". I have set it up that only...

wellpart

Internet problems

Hello, i'm having issues with my internet. I'm connected to the internet, and can go to most websites, but here recently i have been having a problem...

signalup

Xp and vista networking

Hello, I am having 2 computers at my home one is running on Vista and the other is on XP and I have started sharing of computer on both machines. Now ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
Gautam

How to connect laptop & 1desktop with type ii

Hello, I have one laptop with vista & desktop with XP.now i have BSNL broad band with type II modem.how can i connect both with same connection.pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2009 by
eicher1

Unable to uninstall avg 8.0

Hello, I am having problems with uninstalling AVG 8.0 from my other comp. (configuration Windows Vista - Service Pk1). i tried through the usual chan...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2009 by
duts63

All comps cannot access server

Hello, we have a Local area network setup. the problem is that some of the comps cannot connect to the server though net is working on them but they...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2009 by
ashutosh

Hooking up two computers to eachother

Hello, The computer in my sons room is hooked to the internet but I would like to hook up my computer in the kitchen to the internet also. What do I...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2009 by
PC-Expert

Internet service

Hello, Guys I am having my laptop without any internet connection. I just wanted to know if there is any way that I can connect to internet purchasi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
eric

Wireless has disabled itself and won't instal

Hello, i've got a hp pavillion dv6327cl and has worked really well for along time. then the wireless assistant disabled, then installed ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
Kalamazoo

Slow internet

Closed

Hello, i'm currently using wireless modem with 2 other friends. The problem is their internet download speed is about 20mbps whle mine just only 3mbp...

free4pc

Connection to internet

Hello, I have been congratulated for Linksuys hookup, but cannot get internet on the second computer. Ip address Default gateway

xpvista

Not connect to lan and wifi

Hello, Ali here, i have dell inspiron 1525, there is problem of wifi or mini card wifi or lan drive not supporting for window xp.i also dwonload dr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
missmenoth

Need help with my xbox

Hello, i have an xbox arcade vertion and i want to log on to xbox live i have the ethernet cable but my problem is that i dont now if download the up...

Designpc

Disconnection of wifi & slow speed wireless

Hello, In my college we are accessing wireless(wifi) internet connection , But it keep on disconnecting and shows errors like "cannot communicate wit...

Designpc

Win vista internet connection

Hello, sir i hav windows vista on my laptop pc.i hav a LAN .some times my internet is not working ,while the Local Area Connection is working but not...

adam

Why my cdma cnct. speed is lower than 115.2

Hello, I have subscription to CDMA internet connection via USB and CDMA phone.I was supposed to get up to 115.2 Kb ps, but when I view the status it...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2009 by
yashpal

My router

Hello, i want to know if i got a dsl modem for at&t and i bought a wireless router do i have to pay more for the internet

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
Ricky

Ahmed

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
stevenlif

Share wireless printer with usb hub

Hello, I have a wireless printer wirelessly conected to one computer network from a wirless router i need to conect 2 additional non wirless computer...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
skypass

My laptop won't find the ip address

Hello, Hi Everyone , My laptop with Xp won't find the IP address if I put WPA-PSK with my own Password...but if I leave my Internet open will find th...

4 replies Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
mutthulaxmi

My internet dosen't work

Hello, my internet dosen't work but my messenger work. i phoned my supplier virgin and they told me that i have blocked an filewhat shall i do?

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
hotmaxer

Neatgear wireless router wgt624

Solved

Hello, I need help I have this Netgear wgt624 wirless router i do not have the cd to down load it and the company will not send me another one. ...

xpcman

How can i secure my internet connection i

Hello, i have linksys router WAG54G2.i tried alot but i was not able to make my connection secure from hackers.how can i make it secure help me regar...

tokeneight

Account disabled

Hello,sir my name is ammon. My facebook account got disabled on 6th may 209. I would like to enable my account as fast as possible. Please enable my a...

minimoimem

Connecting older computer to internet

Hello, I have an older computer which does not have a wireless internet connection. I also have several newer computers and a Wii with wireless conn...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
xpcman

Nextdoor neighbour stealing my internet

Hello, can anybody help me put a password on my livebox wireless internet, so that it stops my neighbour from getting my internet.thankyou

apoll

Cannot connect at home but can connect elsewe

Hello, When i am at home I connect to the house WIFI but cannot connect to the internet. I ran the diagnostic test in network connections and it said...

Chenai

Ip conflict .. (please help)

Hello, i'm really rather new to these forums but I'm rather desperate for help. Basically, whenever my brother connects his PS3 to our wireless rou...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
Arulmozhi

Power failure or unplug the computer

Hello, I need really serious help please My computer was flashing like" Auto adjustment in progress" and i unplug the computer and turn it bac...

j.blo45

Hp laptop won't connect to internet

Okay, so I got a new hp laptop with windows vista yesterday, I have a wireless linksys and i connected the network. I then downloaded kapernesky antiv...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
xpcman

Using two routers to connect to work laptop

Hello, I recently signed for Virgin broadband having moved house and got a new netgear modem. My work laptop has a tight security system for worki...

xpcman

Cant hook up my laptop to internet

i have a compaq laptop and i cant figure out how to hook it up to the internet using a d-link wireless router

har_mania

Internet speed

Hello, i am surfing internet through server in college.download Speed is restricted by the server to 30 kbps.one student is getting 2mbps, no one kn...

allniter

Router won't let wireless laptop access net

Hi! I'm new here so bare with me. My router is not letting my laptop connect to the net, wireless connection. It was fine before, it says its able ...

lisky

Loopback /static ip address issue

Hello, I'm having a problem with software running on several servers. For some very strange reason these machine don't report either of their ass...

lisky

My sons laptop

Hello, My husband and I have a tabletop computer , and we have a router connected to it so my son can use his laptop to access the internet...

lisky

Network sulition (urgent)

Hello, I want to connect 6 comp with LAN,ONE COMPUTER HAveing a winXP or the rest 5 win Vista or i have three printer or have one wireless router or...

lisky

Error printing on home network

Hello, My notebook and desktop are connected correctly by a home network. I've enabled printer sharing on both computers. I have installed the up...

lisky

How can i share files on p2p in windows vista

Hello, i was able to establish a p2p connection, using a cross over cable, obtain ip addresses, but my problem is how i can transfer files from one P...

lisky

How to use 2 len conn...........

Hello, i have 750ul plan from bsnal and my bandwidth is 256 kbps and modem is zte zxdsl 831all , i have two len connection on a single line 1...

lisky

Connecting two pcs

Hello, PLS, CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE TO ME ON THE MAKING OF CROSS CABLE I WAS FORMERLY TOLD BY MY FREIND THAT 1 MUST BE EQUAL TO 1 AND 3.......3, 6.......

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
lawlbeans

Password

Hello, my hotmail password lost plz help

headp26

Network problem

Hello, i am using airtel 3g modem for internet perpose the problem is that when i am try to conect it with my window vista 32 home perimium the ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
res_pond

How can i access my laptop

Hello, i recently dropped my laptop. the obv damage was the screen had cracked-so i hooked the laptop up to another monitor and at first it seemed o...

pi_ki

?reverse wireless connection problem

Hello, I have a NEW Linksys N Ultra Range plus wireless router in my basement. The connection is fine as my Macbook works fine upstairs. However the ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
joeman169

My internet is laggy

Hello, ok so heres my problem i am sharing a wireless internet with my partner in the house and his connection is just fine wiel my connection is way...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
fredfredburger94

Internet sharing

Hello, plzz help me I have a Dlink switch,Dlink router...I want to give internet connection to 2 pc's. How can i do it ?....plzz help me

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
dawooddoe

Network

Hello, which netwok in india does provide best speed ,for surfing as well downloading,if i connect net through 6233 nokia to my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
museum74

Home 750+ plan am gettin only 5kbps dl speed

Hello, I am using Home 750+ plan ....ive gone through the forum atleast others get 30 Kbps speed ....bt am jus getting 5 Kbps speed for downloadi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
dior_c
Results 8901 - 8950 out of a total of 9,931