The discussions

Connectivity between two different network,

Hello, this is sahrish shaikh,my questation is that,how we make a two different network,and i want to one network is can internat access other is not...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
onea97

I will like to browse with my laptop

Hello, pls how can I browse with my acer laptop travelmate 2200 with my Nokia N70 phone

onea97

Uploading

Hello, I have no problem with downloading, but when i first cut my computer on it uploads very slow, also it uploads slow when i first click on to th...

moneymaker1

Trouble with msn

Hello, msn will let me sign in but then when im in it will go offline and i really want to go on it what shell i do ?

moneymaker1

Please i need help getting a us ip.

Hello, Please anyone there than can help me get a US ip??

moneymaker1

Help need internet now

Hello, I just bought a HP Laptop with wireless features but can't connect to the internet. My home computer has internet but when I try to program it...

moneymaker1

How can i remove the web sites from my comput

Hello, yesterday i have opened the web sites which are blocked in this area and i found them from yahoo and google search now when i enter the Y and ...

moneymaker1

My net has slowed down to dial up speed

Hello, I was wondeing if someone can help me, i hav a speedtouch 530 modem and i'm paying for a 1.5mb conection speed on my pc. It's been working ...

moneymaker1

How to play

Hello, could someone help me out?? i bought counter strike 1.6 on steam, i paid for it but, i don't know what to do now to play it. how can i insta...

moneymaker1

Internet

I can't connect to the internet in my laptop! so, i wanna know that how to connect internet without using a router?

moneymaker1

Internet stops when phonecalls start

Hello, i have Cable internet through Jetbroadband and i have aBelkin 54g wireless router and a new HP G60-441US and everytime my phone rings (yes, it...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
CableDSL

No picture when playing flash player

Hello,I have down loaded adobe flash player 10 on my PC. But I get only the sound there is no picture. and also it gets stuck quiet often..

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
Giro

Skype and yahoo msn yes, msn messenger no

Hello, i told my sis not to let her daughter use her laptop but.... oh well Now her Vista using acer has this issue. I can connect to my wifi, and...

colhouse

Shared connection--laptop to desktop

Hello, I am trying to make a shared connection from my wireless latop using a crossover cable to my desktop. I did shared connection on my network pla...

imnotghetto

Download which driver for wireless internet

Hello, What driver do I download from deel drivers. I have a latitude D620

deepbreathe

Problem with tools

Hello, my name is kathleen and i tried to watch a video on u-tube however i couldnt as im running with add-ons disabled. i tried to fix it through to...

bob

Settings

Hello, sir, i have free airtel gprs. Please sent me mobile office settings

fobvious5

Wat is wrong with facebook?? or is it me?

Hello, i can log in to facebook but then it goes to another page n stays dere for hours saying re-directing. iam using the interent explorer and was ...

deepbreathe

Hey

Hello, am having difficulties login into my myspace because i forgot my password and when i try and send my password to my email it doesn't send i me...

deepbreathe

Unable to connect to the internet

Hello, I have an realtek rtl8187b wireless card built into my toshiba satellite a210 laptop. I am unable to connect to the internet using my bthome...

smiley

How to setup a network

Hello, i would like to know how to setup the network on my iphone mini for t-mobile in NEWYORK i try everything and nothing happens it dnt connect to...

deepbreathe

I can not browse

Hello, i am using nokia 5130xpressmusic and aircel pocket internet i connect to pc by creating a new connection but i can not browse net using google...

deepbreathe

Problem connecting to net

Hello,i in nigeria i am using nokia6085 for mtn and sonyericssonk750i for zain.also i have your freedom software on my laptop dell c600.how do i conne...

deepbreathe

Not opened some site in pc1

Hello, I have 2 Nos. pc and connect the same through proxy, on the pc 2 I have install the proxy and modem in pc 1 some sites are opend and so...

deepbreathe

Who kan help please

Hello, how can i put a pass word to access my internet and no one else in my house hold?

fobvious5

Sony erricsson wi fi

Hello, i have a sony ericsson w 995 (it has wi fi) and a wireless modem of bsnl. can i connect the mobile directly to internet withjout using laptop...

sadgurl

Weird network problem

Greetings everyone!, I'm new to this forum but I found it amazingly helpful; once more I seek answers here but my question is regarding a strange p...

suff954

Connecting to linksys-g

My laptop was working just fine, connecting to internet via wireless linksys router, until this evening. I cannot log on to the internet. When I loo...

suff954

Connection

Hello, sir i want to start a cyber cafe and i am now using airtel connection ,i want to share it with five computers ,.so i want to ask which interne...

sadgurl

Download problem

Hello,

suff954

Spic mobile gprs satting

Hello, my number 9716492746 aircel my mobile spice d88n

suff954

Copy a folder

Hello, I need to copy a folder, containing files and subfolders from one computer to over 100 other computers on the same network. I have looked...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
stavro

How to connect two machines having dynamic ip

Hello, sir I want to connect my two machines but having dynamic ip address. i have two lan cards and a switch. please explain me the detail proced...

sadgurl

H/w requirements for connectin 40 systems

Hello, Guy plese help me out......... wat are all the h/w requirements for connectin 30-40 systems in lan...

sadgurl

Connection problem

Hello,i have nokia 5130 xpress music.i was try to connect my mobile with my pc to access internet in my pc via pc suite,but my mobile couldn't conne...

realiser

I can ping cant access webpage

Hello, i can ping cant access webpage

fea_ture

Iam not able to open bocked sites

Hello, my name is aditya.iam a student studing in bangalore.my school's computer has blocked access to sites like orkut youtube,etc.please please giv...

fea_ture

Trafic monioring on lan for internet useage

Hello, Sir i want to monitor all computer on network ,what they useing the internet speed and also block any desired IP address from internet access ...

fea_ture

Internet of pc hardwired to router not workng

Hello, i dont know what happened to my router. it has been working well but just this morning, my laptop's internet connection was lost when my siste...

fea_ture

Help, wireless card wont connect to my wifi

Hello, I have a somewhat old laptop i just got, and it has a wireless card. The wireless card finds my at&t router that i use for all my other comput...

fea_ture

Gprs activation

Hello, I have a China Iphone (Coodoo) can somebody help me how to set-up the GRPS on this phone. I have no idea at all. Please send me a mail. Plea...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
pro-genius

Problem with my data travel

Hello,I have a 4GB kingston flash mrmory and every time i insert it in my computer and try to open it amessage appear telling me that there is no disk...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Facebook doesnt work

Hello, i haven't been able to open my facebook for about 2 weeks . i go as far as the login page then it goes ka-pooey . any answers to why this is h...

epsiman

Faceebook problem

Hello, i wud lyk my to use my facebook on my fon when am not using my computer.how do i do that........

iveal

About 5310

Hello, why i cant connect throught internet using my nokia 5310 china phone???

iveal

Router modem networking?

Hello, I have a motorola wireless modem/router from Verizon connected to a PC running Vista via an ethernet connection. I have a Cannon printer conn...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
Randy

Ethernet controller for windows xp

Solved

Hello, i have recently reinstalled windows xp...facing problem in installing the driver for ethernet controller pls advise me

sadgurl

Wifi connected, can't connect to the inte

Hello, I have ubuntu 9.02 installed directly on vista. I have downloaded and installed a bunch of programs on ubuntu, but know, I cannot access the...

sadgurl

How do i set up my laptop to my g router

Hello, guys! I need it to reinstall my hole operational system (Windows XP) because some virus came up.... Well the problem is, im not really famili...

iveal

Mobile internet using bsnl modem

Hello, i've a bsnl ADSL2+ Modem.can we use this modem to connect the internet using a nokia 2600-c mobile? or can we use it for any mobile?

iveal
Results 8101 - 8150 out of a total of 9,931