The discussions

Pcs cannot connect through router

Hello, I am trying to connect 2 pcs through wireless router having 4 Ethernet ports. Please Note that i am trying to make connections through Etherne...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
dybbody

Livebox problems

Hello,I am trying to connect to Wi-Fi with my orange livebox but i can't even get a signal to my Nintendo DS

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Alfonzo

Missing connectivity

Hello, i have a small network in my shop there i have a server and from that five more systems connected. in the main server i had my accounting soft...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Free

Hello, My name is ravi, i am using 98 plain, however i dnt knw downloading is free or nt. I mean if i download any song from songs.pk or from any son...

andygraham

Confused and getting ready to burn labtop

Hello, I have a labtop and am staying in a hotel and It is getting a signal and showing I am connected, but I am not getting any acces to any pages?...

suff954

Linux command.

Hello, Please tell me wher from I will get all the Linux command?

flcconflict

Rj 45 lan cable?

Hello, please explain about 8 pins in RJ45 cable (Lan cable) tell me about each color properties. usage about stright and crossed cable and explain i...

flcconflict

Help i cant connect to internet explorer...

Hello, up until about 5 days ago I was able to turn on my computer and double click on the e and boom I was on the internet. The only way I can get on...

closeup22

Internet conect the laptop

Hello, How to connect GPRS internet connection form mobile to Laptop.

dybbody

How to make my pendrive bootable

Hello, I m sanjeet(sanju)from patna Bihar i would like to know how can my pen drive make bootable...............

canthave

More of the same

Hello, I have more of the same issues -- We had Hughes Net through a Lynksys wireless router - the desk top we have is on the ethernet cable and the ...

realiser

Internet problem

Hello, how to diagnose my connection internet eplorer cannot display the webpage

iveal

How to connect three systems?

Hello, I would like to get some help regarding the connection of three computers. I want to connect three computers using a hub. I have a netge...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

My laaggy internet

Hello, like my internet used to really fast. for some reason, it's slow as hell. im using a 15Mbs cable internet that is extrememly fast. i have 2 co...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
ZOMFGIMAPIG

Router/modem problem!

Hello, i was wondering how to set up my router Linksys WRT54G and my modem so they can work at the same time. (browse the internet on the computer an...

dancedhall

Page wont load after i try to login

Hello, after i put in my log in info the page doesnt load. my diagnosis wont fix it either

dancedhall

Put a pic on my msn massager

Hello, how do i put a pic on my pc so i can put it on my msn display pic

closeup22

Bsnl brod brand get faster

Hello, am using bsnl broud bran connection but its geting very slow i dont no how to get my pc faster so please help me

bizzounours

Lost my messenger contact

Hello, i downloaded msn beta9 but lost my contact list and to check it i asked a friend to delete me and add me again.he deleted me and sent m...

bizzounours

Internet sharing

Hello, SIR I WANT TO DO NETWORkING WITH SWITCH, BUT ALL PC DONT'T PING between together iP, BUT INDUVISUALLY PROPER work so Eathernet card oke...

bizzounours

Network sharing

Hello, I am having problems connecting my PlayStation 3 to my 3G mobile broadband on my laptop. It obtains my IP address but fails to find the intern...

bob

Cable type

Hello, i want connect a router with adsl modem.any one ask me the type of cable

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Little or no connectivity

Hello, Completed full reset of lynksys Wireless G router, downloaded software , my Dell sees wireless G router but says I have low or no connectivi...

pcsces

How to access other users on network

Hello, I want to access other users p.c without permission but i got password when i accessing them . SO, is there any way to access them without ...

dybbody

I can not open my yahoo email after signning

Hello, I can not open my email after signing

deepbreathe

New router

Hello, I will occaisonally lose my wireless connection. Does this mean it is time for a new wireless router? Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Network connection changes

Hello, I took my XP laptop (running Avast Antivirus, no firewall, IE8) to a local community college and got on their network. I was getting funky s...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
illinidodgers

Information about account

Hello, how we find the last accessing account activity in email on yahoo

fella1960

Unable to access the wifi

Hello, I HAVE A THOMSON WIRELESS ROUTER AND WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS MY INTERNET IT DOES NOT CONNECT, IT SHOWS THAT WIFI CONNECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE BUT IT...

afsgun

Pls i need help in networking

Hello,pls i like to know the concept of routers,switches,hubs,modems and network interface cards,and the advantage of one over the other and the reas...

suff954

Net speed

Hello, my net speed very low my plan 999/-

dancedhall

Wireless internet

Hello, i want a usb wireless modem to connect internet.but i have not knowdge about that.i wish to know about that and choice a best device.suppose i...

closeup22

How can i get code for free wap internet

Closed

Hello, My name is omary I had a code to get internet on my phone for free but now they block it the code is [nyud.net:8090] do anyone...

fea_ture

My internet explorer no longer works

Hello, My Internet Explore no longer works it says I cant connect to the internet but i can use fire fox. I still need explorer though. No matter wha...

dybbody

Dramas

Hello, I have just purchased map pack 2 for the cod world at war on ps3. its installed and all should be well but the new maps including zombies seem...

re_mi

Save me

Hello, all i want to do is to find a website and to blue tooth music though the computer to my phone not all this crap about usb cables or crap softw...

deepbreathe

Multiple domain & domain names

Hello Techies, My question is through yhis example. If there is a website like "www.asp.net", which is owned by probably Microsoft. Now I want to ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
jocoolguy

I can not get in to facebook.

Hello, I am trying to log on to face book since 5 o'clock this afternoon. It keeps on sending an error message. network time out. what does that me...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
sadgurl

Connetion to pc

Hello, Iam vijay.Please tell about the connection to pc with airtel gprs and tell what to do in pc and phone.

re_mi

Connection to pc

Hello, Iam vaasavan.tell about the connection to pc and tell what to do in pc and phone.Iam using nokia 7210 and os: xp

gragrand

How do i bring back my internet speed?

Hello, i have a problem...i have a 3.6 mbps internet connection....my downloading speed was up to 512 kbps...but now it droped to 15 kbps...what happ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
lastgardian01

Lan connection

Hello, my problem is that i think i erase my lan connections from my laptop and i cannot conect to the internet. when i go to see the type of connect...

sadgurl

Bsnl broadband connection problems

Hello, please suggest me ho to connect the BSNL broadband.Actually what happen is i have connected the BSNL broadband in 1Pc and it is normally worki...

sujeet

While connectiing bsnl broadband

Hello, I m using BSNL BroadBand with ADSL modem while connecting it gives msg. "No connectivity or Limited" and i hv use my laptop with same Modem a...

sujeet

Wifi disactivated

Hello, i have searched everywhere in the internet and i find this site very helpful. you see i bought my laptop asus last month. so far i am happy w...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
dancedhall

Wifi connection

Hello, sir my name is divya. i want to know that what is the monthly payment for the aircel connection,& also its facilities. ...

re_mi

Configuring lan

Hello, Somebody please help me. I can't configure my LAN network. I've 2 pc. One of my PC (pc-1) is connected to a dial up internet. I want to sha...

dybbody

Cant access internet from wifi laptop

Hello, I have a Motorola broadband modem, vonage linksys router and bought a dlink dir 628 wireless router. The setup went well on my desktop however ...

sunny

Sigmatel e78

Hello, Someone gifted me a sigmatel e78. Quite a nice phone and it works well here in India. Only problem is it did not come with a manual. It says ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
newdelhi_4

Log on to myspace

Hello, iam trying to log on to myspace i correctly put my email and password and i click sign in but it says do you want to open up a online program...

gragrand
Results 8501 - 8550 out of a total of 9,931