The discussions

Wireless driver for hp pavillion dv2000

Hello, Can somebody help me? I did recovery for my hp pavillion dv2000 with the manufacturers vista operating system.I also installed the network an...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
sensei.moore

Wifi lan between pc to pc

Hello, i want to sharing my all the pc with network but without using any lan wire is it possible with wifi lan how plz tell me thank you .

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Printer sharing

Hello, Can my Printersharing in my Office LAN work without internet connection. How do I do it? aLL COMPUTERS ARE RUNNING ON WINDOWS xp

pcsces

How to increase my loptop download speed ?

Hello, sir,we are using 384kbps speed of internet connection by ADSL(modam) TATA INDICOM connection,we are connecting via router,while downloading ti...

rvmmani

Intrnet connection via bluethooth

Hello, sir i have sony ericsion 350 i phone and i want to know step by step that how can i connect my laptop via bluethooth for internet browsing. ...

dancedhall

Sharing computer to computer

Hello, Sorry, I want to ask about this sharing computer to a computer, & my question is include computer to receive or to have a network via wireless...

Nirav Bhatt

To create a new connection

Hello, I wank to create a new connection, manual, CONNECT USING BROADBAND THAT REQUIRES USER NAME & PASSWORD is not able to select. For this option i...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Nirav Bhatt

Gprs settings

Hello, mine is sony ericsson w595,i want gprs settings

dancedhall

How to connect 5200

Hello, Internet connection on PC/laptop through mobile phone,,,i am using nokia 5200

dancedhall

Free browsing on my n7373 phone

Hello, I will like to know how to configure my Nokia 7373 phone to start browsing with an MTN line. The MTN charges is too much for me to handle co...

iveal

My gmail address

Hello, i dnt knw if im gmail.com or gmail.co.za

iveal

Wireless connected but no internet???

Hi, Lately i connected to a hotspot in my town with an excellent signal strength. I enjoyed myself all day and when i woke up in the morning it "auto...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Cail

I had internet access but now it does not

I just received a INSPIRON laptop for my birthday and I had internet access but after I downloaded Windows Vista, it stopped working and said that I n...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Connected to internet but cannot display a we

Hello, I have a laptop with vista- 64 bit on it. I haven't had any trouble with the internet until Friday. All of a sudden it won't diplay any webpag...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Share computer to computer

Hello, Show me how to make sharing computer to computer via wireless router. I have a computer with a network, but I use broadband with a moderm but ...

sharpman

No available wireless networks available

Hi Guys I am using a Packard Bell laptop and up to now was able to hit the internet button and i'd be online. For some reason now it cant find the se...

sharpman

Password

Hello, i lost my password and email adress to my myspace wat do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Any help please

Hello, so...I have an actiontec modem which has a belkin router attached to it. I am going to put a WPA or WEP code on the internet but when I type ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Connect lap top to internet via desk top

Hello, I have a lap top and a desk top however when i use the internet on my lap top i have to hard wire it to route. Im sure my lap top has wifi, so...

suff954

Cannot connect to the wireless internet

Hello, our vaio laptop simply cannot recognize the wireless internet activated in our house. how will i make the laptop get the wireless internet?

suff954

Samsung omnia cannot detect wifi

Hello, my samsung omnia cannot detect any wifi available in an area..before, i was able to use it.. but i think i changed the settings and i dont kno...

suff954

Approved cisco memory

Approvedciscomemory.com launches online Cisco Approved and Compatible Memory shop Approvedciscomemory.com launches our online Cisco memory shop to UK...

sadgurl

About loop bile setting

Hello,

sadgurl

Nokia 5130express music

Hello, Please give me BSNL GPRS settings for chennai Regards Ravi

suff954

Speed

Hello, i am using grameen phone internet... how can i increase the torrent download speed???

suff954

Ipod touch internet password wont work

Hello, i just got an ipod touch, and i can get free wi-fi internet off of it. i have a router in my house and i know the password to it also. but its...

suff954

Connecting bsnl gprs with pc

Hello, plz suggest i cud not connect bsnl gprs with my pc inspite of trying several times

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Comp to laptop to internet

Hello,i have a lan downstairs but i cant connect my other comp upstaris coz there are no ethanet ports but i can connect it to my laptop which is full...

suff954

Cant connect to internet

My hard drive crashed so I bought and installed new one. I have a Dell so I used OS disk to reinstall Windows XP. Now I cannot connect to my home inte...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
Pyro501

No wireless internet

Hello, Some times u have to reset the modem/wireless router to a different channel, they dont tell u this but go into the set up of the router and ch...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
rossdavid

Network set up

Hello, Dear sir, I need to set up LAN. And i need to know how can i set up my network. One thing i need to know is how can i use one pc server and...

sharpman

Net not connecting

Hello frdz, Iam using BSNL broadband net. I cant connect to the net. It is showing 1232 error while i typed 192.168.1.1 in run.....Aft...

sharpman

Problem in sharing ip of same lan

Hello, i have a broadband cabel net in my home and i want to connect my villege which is 3 km far from my home. and it's in the mountain region. can ...

sharpman

Tcp-ip

Hello, I went to run 1000 clients network host in a dhcp server but we can't have any idea about it. Please send me the complete notes of configurin...

sharpman

Ip

Hello, How many IP you can give on 1 LAN card

sharpman

Bsnl brodband shayring

Hello, sir This is Sandeep From Omcsolapur i have problem to share bsnl brodband to using sithc pronet how can i share please reply me i hop...

onea97

Sir i wan't to start my gprs loop mobile free

Hello, sir maine loop mobile card 3 din pahle liya tha mai apna gprs activate karana chahata hu free me please aap mera gprs seeting activate kara d...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
keshav

Connected but no internet!!??

Hello, newbie here, please help. ok so I need some computer help please. I am currently getting internet from someone who has an insecure wireless m...

onea97

Lost incoming and sent messages

Hello, On opening my E-mails today I noticed that ALL my Received and Sent E-mails since February 2009 has been deleted. How can I go about to trac...

iveal

Qesttion

Hello, on my ps3 i have wifi but i can not connect to internet what can i do?

iveal

How to connect?

Hello, how to connect many systems with out using internet?? is t possible over here??

DR RODNEY

To set always on nokia siemense c2110

Hello, sir i m roushan from bihar... sir i have got a problem with my nokia siemense c2110 modem using bsnl broadband... i m a cafe owner nd w...

pcsces

How to connect internet to pc through lg km38

Hello, i am using LG km380t, and how to connect internet to my computer. i have internet connection to my phone. so please help me

pcsces

Gprs setting

Hello, i want GPRS setting for nokia 6300 for loop 9773328552

pcsces

Gprs

Hello, sir i'm using this setting for my china mobile but it's not working....plz help me my number is 9704676860 (Airtel Hyderabad AP) ...

onea97

An entire series of fiber optical components

Hello, Miho(HK) Design Co., Ltd., headquartered in Hong Kong, is devoted to research and the manufacturing of an entire series of media converter, SF...

onea97

Interlinking 2 switches to as one

Hello, all I need to solve a network related problem. i have two D-link switch that i want to connect together to function as one switch. how can i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Please can you quicky |reply bak and let me k

Hello, My Internet Is Coonected But it Dosent Let Me Browse Whyy ???????????????????????????????????

sharpman

Bad request comes up whenever i try to login

Hello,

sharpman

Dsl modem

Hello, All if i arrange any dsl wire less router . can we connect to the bsnl boradband connection Kindly advise jigu

sharpman
Results 7901 - 7950 out of a total of 9,931