The discussions

Free gprs connection

Hello, hi sir, i want to know how i can know the new trick on the net which proper site help me for this!

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Network connection

Hello,i have a dell laptop 1545 core 2 duo ...wen i bought it ive got os ubuntu on it.... ive change it to windows vista... and now am unable to con...

iveal

My yahoo id passward no working

Hello, dear sir, i m very unhappy because my id is not open, my id is devender200@yahoo.co.in. this is my urgant id . i m invery problam when ...

pcsces

We

Hello,

pcsces

Having problems joining same server

hello, me and my friends lan up on a router to play 1.6 we can host game and join them in lan but, when we all try to join the same server on the inte...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
turbonetix2000

Internet

Hello, my laptop has stopped connecting to internet .my other laptop connecting no problem ,also my computer working fine . and sugestings to try .

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
sensei.moore

Justin tv not working

Hello, Justin tv does not work on my computer. However Ustream tv works fine. When I run justin tv it shows buffering but actually it never loads. I...

sensei.moore

Can't connect to internet

Hello, I have four pc connected to the internet. Three of them working fine, only one is not connecting to internet. when i plugg in-out wire, it t...

steven

Speed of torrent during movies download

Hello, sir/madam my connection is going on the speed of 100 to 200 kbps but most of time it gives the downloading speed in torrent is aroung of 0.1...

strnnger

How i can make vpn ????

Hello, how i can make vpn and what is the requirements of making vpn? p;eaaaase help me and answer my question?

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
loopback

Wifi connection help

Whats up Everyone!I found one of your post about wifi and am thinking you will be able you help me with some of the questions have got. I am really pu...

dapsonrock

Pay extra!

hi there!! i have a question, if i`m using my ifone as USB to connest on my computer and get internet; my bill may be more expensive, because i am us...

pcsces

How to set ip manually

Hello, I cant set maually ip address to my pc. When i configure ip manually,and restart modem and pc but i cant ping to 192.168.1.1 Please tell me,...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
nirav

Free gprs in aritel

Hello, i want to knw hw to do free gprs with mobile office in airtel up west sim card

pcsces

Gprs setting

Hello, Sir i need gprs setting for my hand set 6300 my mobile no. 9773066690 its already let for gprs setting. on rental basis i cant download anyth...

flcconflict

Access gprs

Hello, i m using bsnl service and use sigmatel s 88 model set pls tell me how can i access gprs in my set

flcconflict

Internet window

Hello, I have bsnl broad band connetion, but internet connection account window is not apearing on desktop screen, please guide me. thanks regard...

flcconflict

I cannot chat with voice on my laptop

Hello, i cannot do voice chat with my inbuilt mic on my laptop.can someone help,,,

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
sahil

Sharing internet

Hello, i have a desktop and a Dell laptop and i am running internet on my laptop using wired netwok with a modem. i want to run internet on my desk...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
nik

Dstination host unreachebale

Hello, dear sir i have created a LAN in workgroup environment .here three PC having ip such as 192.168.10.1 192.168.10.2 192.168.10.3 ,i a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Is bit torrent safe???

Hello, Does anyone have any tips about using Bit Torrent? What are Good Torrent Sites and how secure are they as far as getting viruses? Than...

closeup22

No desktop internet connection

Hello, I have a linsys wireless-G 2.4 GHz router. Recently I have not been able to acccess the internet from my desktop, but I can still access th...

sadgurl

I have nokia 5130

Hello,i hv nokia5130. i want to connect internet to laptop thro mob

sadgurl

Connection to the internet

Hello, My internet connection is fine on the modem

sadgurl

Networking

Hello, some time when i access shared folder in network by \\192.168.1.1 on any pc in peer to peer the login windows display but user name box is k...

dawooddoe

Server 2008 remote problem

Hello, Dear could u plz send me how to install and configuer and use the terminal services in windows 2008 i want to remote desktop my server i...

strnnger

Home to office

Hello, I need to connect office system from home thru defalt dateway ..anybody can help me... i mean (remote desktop connection)

strnnger

Query

Hello, i'm using N-73 with vodafone . what should i do to connect my pc to net through the phone.

dybbody

Internet

Hello, sir i want to join internet to my mobile on nokia 7610.so plz send me a mail thanks, baljeet singh churu (raj...

flcconflict

Slow internet

Hi, is the lenght of the lan cable have something to do with slow internet connection?

raja

Can't sign in

Hello, I can log in to read my emails, but when I try to use the live chat...it is giving me a message that my firewall is blocking, but is not...I ch...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

How to make lan.....

Solved

Hello, pls tell me how to make a lan connection between my laptop n home pc....... both computers has xp os and when i connect the lan cable betwe...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
AJ ROxXx

Facebook

Hello, helo fb i wud like to make an enquriy to my account has been disbled i mean i havnt voileted any terms any terms pls cn u get bk to me pls ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
GrimestUKprogamer

Plsss enable my facebook!!

Hello, i am very sorry the things that i've done...but,can the facebook company please enable back my facebook back?i really need it so much,once aga...

GrimestUKprogamer

Can't enter d-link di-524 ruter

Hello, I have D-link DI-524 WiFi Ruter , after upgraid of furmwear I cant enter at all...when the IP on my LAN is on Obtaine, there is a masage "limi...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
stussy

Pc suite

Hello, HI I am using NKTEL A-200 China mobile But i don,t have pc suite of NKTEL A-200 i want to connect my mobile with my pc For using internet so ...

gragrand

I mean the code for nokia 5700

Hello,i need the code or site for downloading games like wrestling if u have an idear pls email me at skoli95@yahoo.co.uk

fobvious5

I dont understand what's going on!

Hello, I tried to sign into msn and it wouldnt let me it kept saying 'The Window's Live ID You Enterd Is Incorrect.' What should I do, I've only rece...

fobvious5

How to connect to nokia3110 through bsnl gprs

Hello, I unable to connect my handset through bsnl gprs .My handset model is Nokia 3110 c.Please suggest the correct solution.I am using nokia pc su...

fella1960

My router is getting re set

Hello, my D link router is getting re sets every time i switched off the power.I need to use the cd to restart the router?

fobvious5

Using your phone as a modem

Hello, I Have a Sony Ericsson C905 and want to enable it to use it as a modem for our laptops for free, How do i do it for free. My Brother also h...

fella1960

Setting up a lan connection bw computers

Hello, sir actually i want to set up a lan connection between 10 computers .so will u pleaze sort out the way as im nt able to do the same

dawooddoe

Hello,i am having problem to log on to my page.When ever i give my email and password it shows ,"done ,error on page."Pls help me.

fella1960

Myspace

Hello, When ever i go on myspace it lets me go on everyone's profile except for mine. Every time i click my profile the only thing that comes up is N...

fella1960

Connection prob.

Hello, Hi This is sagar act. my prob. is tht i m using an internet broad band conn. of tata-ind. ans i wnt to connect 5 pc with diff. OS (like XP...

dybbody

Msn

Heeeeeey:) i need help because i want to sign into my msn but it wont let me the green and blue men just keep spinning round for ages not signing me...

dybbody

Lenova thinkcentre (a55 tower e2180)

Hello, I am having 5 Lenovo coumputer in my office model no. A55 Tower \ E2180 purchase 15 Jun 2009, the problem is coming in all computers the com...

pcsces

My orkut & gmail a?c is hacked

Hello, Sir my gmail account is hacked by hte person who called himself as Dr. Dang...FATHER OF HACKER.. Sir he changed my profile and written that H...

harpreet

Getting wireless usb modum to work on my desk

Hello, I recently bought a wireless USB modem USB760, for wireless internet and set up an account with Verizon. It works great on laptop, but I wante...

prashantit

Is my password of msn saved?

Solved

Hello, I wondering if my passwords of msn, facebook and email are saved somewhere in my system, and if yes how can i find them?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
luke
Results 8201 - 8250 out of a total of 9,931