The discussions

How to move data in rows to columns

Solved

The data now is in the below format 1 2 3 9 15 16 20 25 1 This has to come in this format 1 2 3 9 15 16 20 25 1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2012 by
Ema

If, then statement in excel

Solved

Hello, This formula sounds easy to come up with, but I cannot figure it out. I'm trying to figure out how to add a certain amount of days to a dat...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2012 by
Fergie

Count days excluding weekends

Solved

Hello, I want to do a monthly report and I have four colums: "issue date" "pick date" "pack date" "Ship date", each cell have dates, I need a form...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2012 by
Akshu

Conditional formatting

Hello, I'm creating an excel doc and I have used vba to conditional format a cell based on an exact match i.e. "HOL" so that when HOL appears a ce...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2012 by
venkat1926

Show value of row 1, where row 2 is greatest

Solved

Hello, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 0 2 5 6 5 1 3 1 0 0 0 1 4 2 4 5 4 2 1 0 0 0 0 4 6 5 1 5 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 5 8 5 3 1 0 0 0 0 in the t...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
Matt275

Vba code in excel to work for many sheets

Dears who can help me. I have excel file includes 30 sheets for different 30 employees. I have the following VBA code. Private Sub Worksheet_C...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
aquarelle

Remove watermark/objects in pdf

Solved

Hello, I wanted to remove watermark/image like objects at particular portion of every page of a pdf. Can anyone please tell me which software app t...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
mreccentric

Copy data from one sheet to a master sheet

Hello, I have a worksheet, sheet1 where I enter the product code and it gives me the Bill of Materials for this product. I would now like to cop...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel

Closed

Hello, I am trying to make it easier to get expense totals by category. I have created a spreadsheet that has text (expense categories -- meals, ...

pcsces

Vba for repeating groups of rows

Closed

Hello, I need to copy several rows of data n times. An example of the data would be: 63111 64546 67818 So that the results of the VBA would...

pcsces

Transferrring figures from page to summary

Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with different names on each sheet. On the sheet it keeps a total of money for job, then it keeps total of money spent a...

pcsces

Excel: populate data based on criteria

Solved

Hello, Good day. I would like to populate data from 1 sheet to another sheet based on certain criterias. With reference to the sample data provide...

12 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel comparision

Solved

hello, can any one help me solve the following comparison problem.. a(reference data) b(raw data) c(status) ab ...

10 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
Nitesh

Vba code in excel for 200 sheets

Solved

Dear all who can help me. I have salary excel file. This file includes 200 sheets which are for each employee. I have the following VBA code. P...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
Issa

Inserting text

Hello, I'm not tech savvy, so please bare with me. Using Excel, I want to have text inserted into one cell based on text in another cell. If I...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
TrowaD

Double problem - password and drive

Closed

Hello, I have a compaq laptop. The cat knocked it off of the table. Now when I attempt to log on, It will not recognize my password - I know it is the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Copy row if a range of column matches a value

Solved

Could you please help me with the following macro. The following macro basically copies the entire row if the column B contains the value "1". But ...

23 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
scottrm20

Excel help

Solved

Hello, If possible, can you help me in coding this: Collumn J will have the drop down menu of Open, In Progress, Complete [Open as default] ...

10 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
CQB

Macro for deleting row with condition

Closed

Hello, suppose I have one column in which there are 24 rows i.e. A1:A24 and these rows contain some value I need to make one macro in which I ...

8 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2012 by
Maoharan Meghala

Diffrent formula in one column

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 I used conditional formatting for the selected area example I wanted that if the figures in column E get higher then co...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
venkat1926

Comparing two lists

Hello, So I am really stupid, I need the exact code and where to put it. I have two separate sheets Sheet 1 has 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

venkat1926

Pls help me transfer itouch apps to my comp

Closed

Hello, I took ipod touch apps from my friend and synced it on his computer and now i am trying to transfer the apps to my computer and I have autho...

Bionik

Password screen

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and i cannot access my password screen therefore preventing me from accessing my start menu to shutdown my windows ...

xpcman

Memory card password missing

Hello, i have set password for locking memory card with nokia supernove7310 but now i used nokia 2700c 2 ,therefor i couldnot unlock my memor...

Bionik

Delete rows that don't match another data set

Hello, Excel 2010. I have essentially two data sets. One is a dump from an analytics tool that contains about 8,500 rows of data with about 3 c...

venkat1926

Memorycard password

Hello, my name sri ican forget my memory card password icannot run the feexplorer in my nokiac2-03 mobile ,how can i know the password Thanks C...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
Bionik

How to create a row list according with dates

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to create a list of dates according with the time periods shown bellow on each row, i.e. for entry 1991001, I need to replicate ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
ruidelgadoalves

Bowling scores

Closed

Hello, I've created a spreadsheet (Excel) that calculates scores, handicaps, points won and lost. what i am tryin to do... i have the bowlers scra...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Excel

Solved

Hello, My name is amit and i am having problem with creating a excel sheet which has three columns stating date , service and amount. and now i wan...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2012 by
RayH

Real time clock

Hello, is there is any way to add real time clock in excel which updated automatically. and is there is any way to set a count down counter in ex...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
venkat1926

Vba code to copy row based on dates

Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I am compiling for completed work orders. The sheet I want to copy the information from is called "Completed". In...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Password reset

I need help with a password required before startup. cn any1 pls help

pcsces

Sunil dhyani

Solved

Hello, I have a problem, how to delete entire column from the sheet that contain particular word with other word as a header. Example i want to de...

pcsces

Vba code in excel

Solved

Dears who can help me to write VBA code to solve the following case: I have Excel sheet to calculate overtime, includes several rows for each month...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2012 by
issa

Collect all data in the drop down list

Closed

Hello Guys, Hope you can help me on this one. In the first TAB I have the Overview report where all the data together. I was looking for a ...

pcsces

Recovering a word document

Hello, well basically i have two years of important college work saved to a usb flash drive and i havent saved them anywhere on my computer, unfortu...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Compare 7 colums of data in 17 worksheets

Hello, I am a complete beginner with Excel, so please excuse me if this makes no sense !! I have made a spreadsheet for driving hours which add...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
noggsy

Excel 2003 color drop down menu limit of 3?

Hello, I am working of Excel 2003. I already created a drop down menu which has 6 items in it. When I get to the part about "Conditional Formatting"...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
Lone_Star_38

Macros

Hello, I want to create a VBA code which if can fiend in column "B" the value ICA to copy the row in another worksheet. EX A B C D 1 ICA 2...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
Jackie

Find data by entering data in another cell

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel 2007 Workbook that I use for tracking the status of over 50 projects. This Workbook contains 6 worksheets plus a "MainMenu"...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
venkat1926

Macro or vb in excel 2007

Solved

Hi. I have next to no experience with macros & VB. But I have a problem that I need resolved. I have 11 sheets in excel. 10 sheets need to pull in...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Formulas no longer calculating

Closed

Hello, I have several Excel Workbooks that, recently, no longer recalculated/run my formulas when I change a number. For instance if I change a val...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

To get cell contents into excel file property

Solved

Hello, Can you please kindly help me to solve the below interesting issue? (I will make my best to make myself understood, which is sometimes very ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
venkat1926

Copying certain cells from one column

Hello, I want to copy certain cells depending on their value contents from a column into another column but follow their order. If some cells ar...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
venkat1926

Forgot the password

Closed

Hello, hi i forgot my security password which i set for my mobile....plz tell me how find it?? samsung omnia HD (i8910)

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Excel macro to insert row based on data

Solved

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet w/ over 9,000 rows of data. I would like to know if a macro can be built to add a row(s) based on the month. In t...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Asa

Macro-replace on keywords from cell1 to cell2

Hello, I have a situation where I have to replace the data appearing in Cell1 in Cell2 for specific words. For example if I have a business ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel 2010 using absoloute reference

Hello, Hello, I would really appreciate if you could help me out, I'm trying to copy a forumula using the $ absolute referencing. My column is...

TrowaD

Replaces row instead of next avail

Hello, here is the macro i am working with - works great with one problem it replaces the information in the first row instead of pasting in the n...

venkat1926

Excel 2003 color drop down menu limit of 3?

Closed

Hello, I am working of Excel 2003. I already created a drop down menu which has 6 items in it. When I get to the part about "Conditional Formatt...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
pcsces
Results 5551 - 5600 out of a total of 12,261