Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6201 - 6250 of about 16,600
  • how to check replicated data Closed

Hello, I have a set of data ranging from column A to AW. They are shown in several sheets and there are 289 items in each sheet. Since the data wa...

ichliebeprin... | Excel | Latest reply: ichliebepringles Dec 7, 2013
    0 replies
  • Change Cell Data by Format Conditioning Closed

I need to how to used format conditioning to change a cell's data Example If Cell A1 = "F", then A3 background is Green (this is normal Format Con...

Patrobyn | Excel | Latest reply: Patrobyn Dec 7, 2013
    0 replies
  • Combine Multiple Rows into One Row Closed

Hello, I am in need of major help with a large spreadsheet that have over 500 rows. I need to take multiple rows and combine them into one row. ...

iietntech | Excel | Latest reply: iietntech Dec 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • resume writing Closed

how a resume can be written .

DEVASHIS | PDF | Latest reply: BunoCS Dec 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Comparing columns Closed

I have a list of 77 names in column B and need to compare them to a list of 156 names in Column C- My objective is to determine if any names in column...

cl1425 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro: combine selected rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I have source data in Excel looking like this: CustomerID SalesMonth SalesAmount 12345 Jan 15...

Steve | Excel | Latest reply: iietntech Dec 5, 2013
    6 replies
  • Print if Statement ??? Closed

I would like to build a inventory spreadsheet that prints a requisition. ie: Qty reuired : Stock # : Description : etc So the list is 4-5000 i...

Tom W | Excel | Latest reply: Tom W Dec 5, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel If statement for dates Closed

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way that I could set an if statement that would change the color of box to red if it's 2 months ahead of tod...

dhamilton | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to use recorded macro in different cells Closed

Hello, Kindly help me to resolve this issue, I want to insert data in 4 different cells each i run my macro sample data: Sub Insert() '...

saiselvak88 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • excel fiasco Closed

I'm trying to auto create salary slips. I have a list with the information ect of the employees and have created the first payslip in the next sheet. ...

2mymabaso | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional Fomatting with range values Closed

Here is my scenario: Column A has ranking from 1 to 5. Column B has zone/ classification from 1 to 7. Column C has ratings. These ratings are bas...

vikassova | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Combine rows using condition Closed

Hi, I Have spreadsheet like this: Col A Col B 02003SM TB4 02003SM TB5 02006SM TB1 07017SM C461 07025SM C462 07128SM C479 07139SM ...

pankaj.pandey | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting multiple rows in Excel Closed

Hello Community, I need to create conditional formatting in Excel separately for a number of rows (e.g. high lighting highest and lowest values in ea...

abateni | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • varible column (a,b,c etc) within a formula Closed

I have a sheet 1 with raw data inserted. Each Sheet 2,3,4 within the same workbook has another spreadsheet that needs to read the raw data from sheet...

rhead78 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Help with a formula please! Closed

Hi. New to this but it seems like a good forum. I NEED HELP PLEASE! I will try to explain my dilemma. In Excel if there is a specific day/date in a ce...

einfald | Excel | Latest reply: einfald Dec 5, 2013
    2 replies
  • how to learn macros Closed

Dear All Please suggest how to learn macros

lakkakulak | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • looking for a compatible amort.program for mac osx Closed

Are there any amortization programs available for mac osx. Like Loan Tracker?

gracie8878 | Office Software | Latest reply: gracie8878 Dec 4, 2013
    0 replies
  • Java Runtime Environment Closed

Good Morning All: I am trying to install Java Runtime Environment as it is a requirement for me to use the Access portion of Open Office. I Have t...

jbover | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 3, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting with Multiple Drop Downs Closed

I have a spreadsheet that has multiple drop downs. I'm trying to get Excel to highlight errors made in one column if a particular option is chosen ba...

iwnixon | Excel | Latest reply: iwnixon Dec 3, 2013
    8 replies
  • Macro to create Worksheets from a main file Closed

Hey guys, Nice work going on here,have been a regular follower. I seem to have come across a problem with my MACRO for excel. I have a Excel ...

Jon23 | Excel | Latest reply: Jon23 Dec 3, 2013
    0 replies
  • Copy worksheet misc data in sheet 1 to new row in Master Sheet 2 Closed

Hi, I'm a complete newbie to Excel macros.. Sheet 1: Sheet 1 is my work sheet where i manipulate data. Upon completion of fine tuning the data, ...

GJosephM | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • Vlookup across multiple values to return only one Closed

Bit of a long one to explain, but im sure there is a quick answer. I have a barcode scanner which is used to input data. This data goes into column...

SpaceMonkees | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 2, 2013
    5 replies
  • WILL NOT SEND FROM OUTLOOK Closed

I use Outlook on a Windows 7 / 64 bit computer. I am using Yahoo Small business as the Email service. I am not aware of any changes made to the syst...

RUSSELLDH | Outlook | Latest reply: kieferschild Dec 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • Need help with sorting and copying from multiple worksheets Closed

I need to copy a report from several sheets, Workbook 1 First i Have a report Sheet with a fixed header in the first several rows A Sequence of O...

dawoud522 | Excel | Latest reply: GeorgeBriggs Dec 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • If...allow text Closed

A1 has a drop down list with HM01 and Off Spec, B2 = text depending what is selected from the list in A1. So B2 =if(A1"HMO1",'DISHCODES'!B3).....whe...

rbmastertitan | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • compare 2 lists of names Closed

Hello, I have 2 lists of names with last name and first name. However, one on list there is a comma and a middle initial on the other there is jus...

wiesh | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • Auto Populate Sheet 2 basis data on Sheet 1 Closed

Hi I have raw data on sheet 1 one of the column is "group name". Data is related to 150 groups, however I need data for only 24 groups. Is it possi...

abraham_simons | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • sum ifs function in excel Solved/Closed

Is it possible to have a criteria range for a range of dates and have it add for a date less that the specified criteria? 11/1/...

rtcorpuz | Excel | Latest reply: rtcorpuz Nov 28, 2013
    4 replies
  • Invoice No Solved/Closed

Hello, After Long period i came here to ask some thing to my friends that is i want to raise the invoice as per the cell value i have given some e...

sgmpatnaik | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Nov 27, 2013
    6 replies
  • How to change text in a cell based on another cell Closed

I am working on an asset tracking sheet and I want to use conditional formatting to change the text in one cell based on the text in another. Refe...

Negative459 | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Nov 27, 2013
    1 reply
  • Worksheet problem in excel 2003 Closed

I have a worksheet that I have a yes,no drop down menu. I then have 4 cells below that, that currently have conditional formatting to them that change...

Hairs01373 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • Delete Worksheet from List Macro Closed

Hi All, I am trying to delete some worksheets within a workbook from a list containing the names of worksheets to be deleted, listed in column B2:B...

marklee800 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • Bank Reconciliation Solved/Closed

Hi Am trying to automate bank reconciliation Any ideas as what the code is. In the work book i have 12 worksheets for receipts and 12 worksheets ...

MRafik | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 26, 2013
    32 replies
  • tally problem Closed

dear all i want to create a bill in tally erp9 and when i enter the date suppose 24/11/13 then cursor can't go on next text and if i enter 2/11/13...

baviskar007 | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Nov 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to merge data of excel sheet with c programming Closed

Hi Sir, what i want , i have the data in three diffrent sheet & the chart i have to show in one single sheet in excel with the help of c programming....

anitapatil | Excel | Latest reply: anitapatil Nov 26, 2013
    0 replies
  • microsoft word problem Closed

Hi, My Microsoft word is disabled and the documents are locked. Is there a way to transfer those documents to another word processor like abiword os...

tbomanus | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Nov 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to copy cell to workbooks selected. Closed

Hello friends, please help me with this problem: I want to copy cell(A1) in book1 to cell(A1) in book2 or book3 or book4, etc. Here book1 is for d...

aburashed | Excel | Latest reply: aburashed Nov 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • Column Combinations Closed

I have a table that has numerous columns. I need to calculate the total number of units used when the combinations of Cells A and B Appear. For exampl...

BecSimmo | Excel | Latest reply: BecSimmo Nov 24, 2013
    4 replies
  • adding a day to the date Closed

I need a formula to add a day to the date. For example, today is Nov 22, 13; I want to add one day to have Nov 23, 13 in another cell. I saw a number ...

gogo323 | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 24, 2013
    3 replies
  • VBA Macro to calculate values in cell(s) from multiple sheets Closed

Greetings to the greatest trouble shooting team we have around, I am stuck in a situation where I have multiple sheets in a workbook, say this work...

ajaydwivediji | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • Microsoft Publisher update Closed

Hi there Recently bought computer with windows 8. Have been using the Microsoft publisher and saved/back up my work. After a month when I now ope...

• Macro for linking two workbooks, comparing one document ID with Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help in creating a macro for linking two workbooks, comparing document ID's in one workbook with the status of that Document ID's in ...

Hyundai123 | Excel | Latest reply: Hyundai123 Nov 22, 2013
    2 replies
  • skip a value Closed

suppose a1 a2 a3 = john,michel, robert, respectively and b1,b2,b3=10,9,10 then from values of b cell i wanted to print name in g cell who have corres...

prabinkaal | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • comparing multiple columns for list of items Closed

Dear experts I have list of names with multiple words in column A List of names with multiple words in column B List of names with multiple w...

protocoder | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 21, 2013
    3 replies
  • Copying data on Macro Enabled Excel Sheet from Source File Closed

I am doing account reconciliation on a Macro enabled excel sheet for various funds. which performs some task through Macro on sheet, Now i want to ...

amar2004 | Excel | Latest reply: amar2004 Nov 20, 2013
    0 replies
  • How to delete a line from Excel cell Solved/Closed

Dear all How to delete a line from every cell in a column??

mahfuz19 | Excel | Latest reply: mahfuz19 Nov 20, 2013
    4 replies
  • Running a Macro permanently Closed

Hello, I have copied and edited a Macro to a workbook to save a certain cell as the file name. The problem is that you have to click on Macros fin...

Kingantz | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • 2010 IF function help Solved/Closed

I'm looking to combine a IF function for one cell with a date function in another. The aim is to have something like this: =IF(A1=2099,"James Jones...

Kingantz | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 18, 2013
    3 replies
  • conditional statement Closed

i want to create a conditional statement to formulate below if A1=>0 then equal the value, then if it is blank then get the value or number from A2...

carlosbathan | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 18, 2013
    2 replies
  • Need a cell value to change automatically based on a future date Closed

Hello, I need to submit weekly reports on the number of students in classes (currently enrolled, graduated, etc.) The problem I have is that sometime...

76DataSheet | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 18, 2013
    5 replies