The discussions

Excel error message

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I've suddenly begun getting an error message when trying to export a Quickboos report to excel. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Sharma

Value from a formula cell

I am trying to get the result/value for a cell that contains a formula into a blank cell, so I can then take that value only and link to an additional...

rizvisa1

Sum of matches from column a to column b

I've been searching for a way to do this for 2 days but I can't get it to work. I have column A and column B. Both columns contain numbers. Is the...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

In excel date,help to take time part away

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 hi i have query im not able to take time part from date and as below 29/04/2010 10:30 AM, i need...

rizvisa1

Time part out of date format

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 29/04/2010 10:30 AM, i need only date, i have array as followos A1 ...

rizvisa1

Aim history

i have a blackberry. i installed the aim application and have bbm (black berry messenger) is there any way to get the conversation back.. will they ap...

closeup22

Conditional formatting

Solved

can any one help me i have following situation and i drag the formula down , i do not want to show the result in c2 because there are no data in it(b...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
sandy

Transfer tally data to excel for editing

i want the technique with which i cn transfer my tally data to excel sheet Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Excel formula!

Solved

I would like to make an excel formula that if at least 7 out of 10 cell (i.e A1 to A10) are greater than 5, then return as " accepted", otherwise "...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
xcel

Find most frequent values among 30 last lines

Hello everyone, I would like to find the right formula to identify the 5 most frequent values (from 1 to 90) among a range comprising the 30 last l...

rizvisa1

Selecting the required cells info from the co

Solved

Hi, I have a data like below in one column in excel: SL#00000 Product: ABC Region Name: Name1 City :1 Country:1 User con: Id type SL#88888...

Shashi

Obtaining permanently deleted mails

How to recover deleted mail from trash in gmail? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Rest password hdd toshiba portege m800

Hello, I have a problem on Laptop Toshiba Portege M800, first I want to install windows xp, and change-change BIOS settings. After the change occurre...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
lolo

Attachments word

Every time i try to open up a word attachment from an email it directly opens on my note pad and i cant read it. how do i change where my word f...

ash_perez01

Data comparision in two worksheet in exel

How to compare the data in two worksheets in exel.

ash_perez01

Zap software

Has anyone bought thier Microsoft Office 2003 packages? If so, how many installations can you get from one package? Unlimited or just one, two or th...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Conversion of values already present in cells

Solved

Hi: I need to convert values already present in a range of cells to another currency. The current range changing causing headache. Any suggestions...

rizvisa1

Excel copy paste

There are Job titles in COLUMN A. There are a list of dates in COLUMNS G, I & K There is information in all the rows between A, G, I & K Ther...

rizvisa1

Filter on date and paste to value destination

Help please, I have a spreadsheet with rows of data by date and category. Date being in column c and categories in column v. I have code that curren...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy paste - excel

Solved

Hi I have a spreadsheet with a list of job titles in column A. there are a list of dates in columns G & I. there is information in all the ro...

rizvisa1

Different color for different month

My req is relatively simple. Pls tell me how I can assign a different color for different month. Example: I enter 12 jan 2010 - color should ...

rizvisa1

Excel - display text w/ range of values

I'm trying to get text displayed in a cell when the value is between a range of numbers. Example when the value of cell d18 is between 60% & 70% I wan...

rizvisa1

Excel query

after entering 15 no. (123456789123456) when i insert 16th number its converts it into 0 tell me the solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox ...

rizvisa1

Copy rows from 1 sheet, to multiple sheets

I have a workbook I'm working on in Excel 2007. Sheet 1 has a list of students, location, dates attended, test score and so on. I want a function that...

rizvisa1

Selecting a printer in an excel 2007 userform

Solved

I am using the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show UserForm1.PrintForm End Sub I can...

rizvisa1

Autopopulate a table based on a drop down lis

I have defined a drop down menu list and I am trying to get microsoft excel to auto populate a table/form to enable one to input some data. For eg...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 - change cell color using if

Solved

I have a cell with a % in it. I would like that cell color to change to red if the percentage is below 60%, and change to yellow if it is between 60% ...

rizvisa1

Zuari -8 ,panaym 9

i am enter different names and their production ,the figures add to their names

rizvisa1

Macros to copy alternate rows to anothersheet

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Kindly tell me the macros to copy alternate rows to another sheet in excel

rizvisa1

Lookup data on different worksheets

Solved

I have 2 spreadsheets with the same town names in column A and different dates in column N. I have a third spreadsheet with the town name and have ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
DCP

Making a report table

Hai, I want to make a report.I have a table containg name and related information.My code should search a name(it is given in a cell) in a colum,and ...

dist.urbd

Mircosoft office

hmm..i need some help here. i done my work on a 2007 ms word . but it save as 2003 ms word. and now i cant open up my work. need some quick answer hel...

dist.urbd

Prices list

hi, Ive got a food wholesale business and id like to increase my cost prices by 50% to give the retail prices, is this possible if so how?

Ambucias

Excel find a value <>2#'s &get a value beside

Solved/Closed

Hi All, I want to enter a number in cell A1 (Sheet 1) and have a formula which gets excel to go to sheet 2 column A finds the two numbers the e...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
g

What to do when ipod is disconnected?

Disconnected before ejecting. I plugged it back in, but now it only shows the apple logo, turns off, and the apple logo appears again, turns off, etc....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
sam

Change numbers to percentage

What is the formula to use if I want to change numbers to percentage. Please I desperately need the answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
sam

Deleted itemd

Hiya Please can some one help me i delted all my docuemtns form my usb by mistake is tehre any wat that i can possible retriveve them help me ...

venkat1926

How do i match to columns in excel 03

Hi there I have 7500 bar codes and price from two computer systems, I have managed to get both of them onto the same spreadsheet. Is there any e...

rizvisa1

How do i backup my outlook emails?

Hi, How do I make a makeup for my OUTLOOK mails? Do I need a removable backup unit or can I create a FILE for it? Thanks! Configuration: ...

sita1609

Data

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 but my dat lose or what

closeup22

Exel help

how to make formula of fix range. if my basic is 3000 for 26 days, & then i have working 27 days but basic is till ammount 3000 rs. pls how can i c...

venkat1926

Vba to search and copy cells in row

Hi, i need to know how to copy certain cells in a row. I have the vba to search for a value in column A, but i need to know how to do the following...

venkat1926

Memory card password

i have nokia E51 and i lost my memory card password can you plz tell me, if you know Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Email on iphone

I have a 3G iPhone. My server is vsnl and use Gmail. Everything works as well as the browser but I am unable to get emails. something is wrong with th...

Saman.tha

Help me to get back my deleted email

Dear I have deleted very important mail from trash (infact somebody deleted it from my account), but i need it . please don't tell me the rubbish ...

closeup22

Excel formula for finding percentage of

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a simple formaul for finding the percentage of Total number of members: answer in column A392 Total number of members who have prov...

nancy0123

If a38 contains g37 g52 * g50 0

CELL A38 = Captains Call U/10 IQF 6x5 lb CELL G37 = U/10 IF CELL G37 CONTAINS CELL G37 , G52XG50, IF NOT =0 HOW DO I WRITE THIS FORMULA? THANK ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Unable to send emails from outlook

Hello I reside in Australia and have arrived in the UK for a holiday. The appartment I am staying in has free internet. I have loggon onto their w...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Cannot open document

I received an email with a doc I cannot open. When I rt. click, a list of files comes up...how do you know which file to use to open your document? ...

sharpman

Unlock memory card password

Solved

hey i forgot my memory card password n cudnt find ny file manager optin in my nikia 7210.pls help!!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22
Results 8801 - 8850 out of a total of 12,261