The discussions

Formatting colours

Hello, Hi everyone - I am looking to show in Excel when a person has worked for me more than 182 days(26 weeks) Ie; Start date ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

Password forgot plz reset my password

Solved

Hello, i have nokia 5130.my brother change password of my memory card.now he don't know password.now my memory card is locked.what i have to do...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

Delete all the rows in a spreadsheet except

Hello, I have a simple question. How to delete all the rows in a spreadsheet except the first 6 rows by macro. Please reply me with an exact code...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Reinstall ms office on mac

Hello, Had to reinstall lion operating system on mac and now will need to reinstall ms office; is the license tied to the computer or the number of ...

xpcman

Auto-copy of select rows to another worksheet

Solved

Hello, This is my first time asking a question, so I will do my absolute best to follow and respect the forum guidelines and it's contributors. I...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
Big.Moe

Formula for database

Closed

Hello, Hi, I have a database of CPT codes with procedures. Column A is CPT code, column b is the matching procedure. In column c i want a formula ...

pcsces

Find values based on colum and sum in a table

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0.2 I have an Excel spreadsheet where I pull in data from another source into columns A1-BS. I t...

pcsces

I forgot my password (samsung e1120)

Solved

Hello, i for my password I wish you could help me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0.2

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

I have no sounds on my browser and windowsmp

Hello! I lost the sounds ONLY on my browser. Alongside this soundlessness in my browser, whenever I open a file associated with Windows Media Player I...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2012 by
namtrop316

Correcting vba code in excel

Solved

Hello dears, I have the following VBA code : Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim cRow As Integer If Intersect(Target, Ra...

10 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

Copy cells in excel if cell above is null

Hello, Can anyone help? I need to run a script that will determine if a1 is blank, paste the information from a2 into the a1. If a1 is not nul...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2012 by
aquarelle

Acrobat print,save,send buttons dont work

Closed

Hello, when a browser window opens a pdf file the print,save and send buttons are disabled except when using IE browser. What are the settings in I...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Moving rows within excel

Hello, Please, please can anyone help me, how can I move dates from ColumnA (Surname) ie various dates and date formats into the appropriate Date ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Please help me my password is hacked

Hello, please help me my password is hacked

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2012 by
l3ajib

Moving dates from one row to the end of above

Closed

Hello, How can I move dates from ColumnA (Surname) ie various dates and date formats into the appropriate Date 2 and Date 3 columns. I want to mo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Highlight unique or duplicate on 2 sheets

Solved

Hello, I have a Excel file of 2 worksheets and have a list of Usernames on column B of both worksheets. Few of the usernames appear on both sheets...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2012 by
liton

Word document with fields to be fulfilled

Closed

Hello, We try to create a template with fields to be fulfilled. In one of them we would like to insert a formula (subtraction and division) using ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Mircosoft office help

Solved

Hello, i would like to ask , if i change my gmail pw will my microsoft outlook still be able to recieve mails and sent them or they are not able to re...

10 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

Excel dynamically fill cell with data

Solved

Hello, I have worksheet ( AllUsers ) with two column A ( user id ) and B ( date ). Column A is a long list of user names and B is a list of dates ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
liton

Copy text frm a cell n append it thru macro

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where I want to copy a cell content from one worksheet and append it to a cell in another worksheet of the...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
abhi

Excel 2010 series question

Hello, I have a question. I have an excel spreadsheet with 25 columns of information. There are anywhere from 3500 to 4000 rows of information. ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2012 by
cds_arabians

Conditional formatting - value of 2 coloumns

Hello, I have 2 coloumns mith qty bal and min value. i would lile a condition were IF the qty bal is less than the min value, the min value cell i...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel problem

Hi I have a slight problem with excel. I have inputted all my data with links on the same worksheet. Now I am trying to separate the different cate...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Search column for text "x" then copy to

Hello, I would like to have a macro to search a column B for text "X". Wherever text "X" is found in that column, I want to copy text "X" and the c...

TrowaD

Column comparation in different datasheet

Solved

Hello, Hello, I have one excel column A in datasheet 1 which has a list of names. In Column A of datasheet 2 I have a much longer list of n...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2012 by
Ruben

Outlook send/receive error

Closed

Hello, I have a situation where two staffs; Judith Acan and Lasu Sabastian can't send nor receive emails between themselves, they can both send/re...

pcsces

Vba to protect sheet in excel

Hello, I need any help if some one can help me. I make an overtime sheet in excel that allow the employee to fill in the date and time only and i...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

[excel] macro on grouping

Hello, I need help on developing a macro on grouping a set of negative amount & quantity against a set of positive amount & quantity. Using positi...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2012 by
justone

I have forgot my hide folder password

Hello, sir I have install hide folder software but due to some problem I have got my password,, can you guid me please Configuration: Windows X...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Automatic transfer data by row

Hello, I need to automatically transfer data, from a set of three spreadsheets - one row at a time - if a specific column contains a specif...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Conditional formating

Hello, I am trying to conditional fomat a cell based on the results of two cells. If the fist cell has the word standard, and the other cell is >3...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Using vba code: add borders if conditions met

Hello, I am at the very beginning stages of trying to learn VBA in Excel 2007. I am trying to merge some cells in the next row, and I would...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb 2012 by
Josh

Vba copy/paste cells then drop 1 row for next

Solved

Hello, I am making a questionaire. When the questionaire is complete I want to copy the answers to another worksheet then reset the answers to zero...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2012 by
shannon

Calculations date & time in excel

Closed

Hello, I used office 2003. In excell 2003 i formatted cells to dd hh:mm from dd/mm/yy hh:mm, in order to do calculations and it was ok. Now i...

pcsces

Textbox on excel uerform problem

Closed

I have a userform with several textboxes on it. The info that is typed into the textbox is copied into a cell in a spreadsheet where it is used to per...

pcsces

Page numbers in ms word proposal template

Hello, I'm using Word 2007, and downloaded a MS Word Proposal Template from a Microsoft website. I've entered my data, but now I cannot insert...

RWomanizer

Microsoft excel 2010

Hello, I would like to figure out how to get a web address that I use to get data from the internet to always use the date that I put in cell A1. Any...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2012 by
RWomanizer

Excel formula help please

Hello, I have only worked with formulas when working with numbers but I need to know what formula I can use. I need a formula to take a column that ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2012 by
TrowaD

Inventory to purchase order

Hello, I have never ran a macro in Excel but did exactly this in Quatro Pro. . .I'd like to use a "inventory" tab with item #/Product Description/...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel 2007 filter bringing back last row

Hello, When I apply the filter option for a particual item, the last row of the data is being displayed even though it does not match the criteria. ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2012 by
venkat1926

Multiple sheet data in one sheet in excel

Hello, Want to copy data from multiple sheet from multiple columns in one workbook can you please help me with that macro as well Pran...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel macro - copy data from one line, append

Hello, I have a spread sheet created from a PDF to XLS program. I have lines in which the address appears on two lines, with the extra text fallin...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2012 by
OKBigKid

Bold font in outlook

Closed

Hello, While using my PC, suddenly the desktop turned to bold as did all folders and mail in Outlook. I have tried resetting the the DPI size to 9...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2012 by
ofabre

Sum certain values in a column

Hello, I could use some help with the following formula Two Columns 1 = Text 2 = Numeral eg. AAA - 13 BBB - 6 CC...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2012 by
venkat1926

Conditional formatting question

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a formula for the following: If there is any text in cell A1, there is a border around cell B3. I know I need...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2012 by
ALkoLiq

Excell delete row where column a = column b

Hello, This should be simple but I can't find the solution. I need to delete rows from a spreadsheet where column A = column B. Please help. ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2012 by
aquarelle

Password problem

Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my hotmail password. When I put it in on most computers and my laptop and press enter or login/sign in, it backspaces or ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

New workbook

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible (and if it is, how) to do the following: Data is entered into a excel workbook like a database. A...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel formula

Hello, I am working on log spreadsheet. The concept is to keep a log of all of our near miss activities at work like a broken chair that needs to ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel help

Hello, I'm trying to set a formula in below way, but it doesn't work, why?ould u plzz help? =IF(J10="Safari 4.5",650,IF(J10="Safari 7",850,IF...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2012 by
TrowaD
Results 5451 - 5500 out of a total of 12,260