Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7201 - 7250 of about 16,600
  • Comparing Channel List Closed

Hello, I have a full channel list for my area with channel names and channel #s, and than I have a channel list of what I receive in my package wi...

• Count unique entries with conditions Closed

Hello, I have a problem that I have pondering for a while now. I would need to count the number of unique entries in my data with some pre-determi...

KajFrilander | Office Software | Latest reply: KajFrilander Sep 17, 2012
    2 replies
  • Count unique entries with conditions Closed

Hello, I have two columns of names. I need to count the number of unique names in column A for each individual name and year in columns B and C. ...

KajFrilander | Office Software | Latest reply: KajFrilander Sep 16, 2012
    0 replies
  • largest Adjacent Sum of integers Closed

Hello, how to return the largest adjacent sum of an array of integers? example : int a[]={1,2,4,5}; return 9 because 1+2=3 and 4...

• Sumif Excel Function - multiple conditions Closed

Hello, I have a list of job titles in column A with their corresponding headcount amount in column B. Is there a sumif formula that will sum the t...

michaerd | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA to Copy data on date Closed

Hello, Team please help me with the below situation. I have 15 workbooks, every day i capture data in sheet1, it has 8 columns, with date in 7t...

technogene007 | Excel | Latest reply: technogene007 Sep 14, 2012
    2 replies
  • A Macro to move data from rows to columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I have data in a single column and would like to copy it into a rows for every x rows, for example; The column of data varies in the amoun...

Arnold2222 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 13, 2012
    9 replies
  • Cant space my words Closed

Hello, I have an HP laptop which was working fine until today For some reason I cannot space my words When I use the spacebar to space the words th...

14 Quincy | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • SD card password Closed

Hello, I have forgotten my SD card password. Pl help me to recover thro my Nokia x3 mobile. Thanks & regards. Configuration: Windows 7 /...

tcpmuthu | Word | Latest reply: bluenose Sep 12, 2012
    1 reply
  • spell number Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to convert a number into words using rupees and cents in excel 2007. Please help. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

• Macro question Closed

Hello, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if someone could help me with creating a macro in MS word. I've had a little experience with macro...

georgekung84 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • How to match 2 row of data in excel ? Solved/Closed

Hello, brothers & sisters I have 2 columns of companies name say (column a=38900),(column b=1000) so how can i use a formula to do a match by thei...

royang28 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel - How to repeat multiple functions Closed

Hello, I'm trying to set up a spread sheet in excel. Following is an example. A1 is say 500 B1 is say 50 and is a number from a IRS table t...

jksilva94 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Data Merge Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets that are similar. Sheet one has a master list of contractors that are active and sheet two has another list of contr...

wbrowing71 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • Match partial texts with multiple returns Closed

Hello, I have 2 sets of information: 1 simple list of Company Names ( Data-A ) 1 array of data including another list of company names ( Data...

• coniditional formatting Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a code that will scan input dates and compare them with dates in the cell next to them. If the dates input are farth...

• large col. based data to be changed to rows Closed

Hello, I have a large excel 2010 based data file sent by my retail partner. The first 5 columns have the list of my SKUs being sold by them, ...

kvas_99_99 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • [Excel] Macro to add prefix to column Closed

Hi, I recorded the following macro to add a thorn symbol before and after each record in a table. I can't figure out how to edit the macro so that...

bohsi | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • How to handle linked cells? Closed

Hello, I am trying to get this formula to work: =IF(T8=0,"100% with PO",T8&" days, NET") T8 is linked to another table and contains the followi...

Philcokin | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • Match data from Master Worksheet Closed

Hello, i have two worksheets A & B with different fields but one field is common in both worksheets. I want to get some field from sheet B. Fiel...

Rajeev | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel row to colum Closed

Hello, i would like a little bit help. i want from this: data1 data2 data3 a 120 20120903 b 270 20120903 c ...

SuTTi | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • Multiple Criteria Lookup? If/And Statement??? Closed

Hello Everyone, This is my first time I'm at this forum and I would hope that someone can help me with a excel situation that I'm trying to resolv...

Stupidbear | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 11, 2012
    3 replies
  • Formulas Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you help please how do you do a formula Annual Gross profit ?? Thank you very much Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 15.0.1

• Matching and adding data Closed

Hello, I have a very basic knowledge of excel and am not sure if this can be done however I am informed this is the place to find out. I have ...

JamesFord | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • excell find in a cell some text Closed

Hello, I am trying to find in a cell some text. I would want for example in D1 to see if it had: Low Low, if so put a 1 in the E1; High High, put ...

mcarcanague | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Header and fotter in same page Closed

dear sir, How can I make Heade and fotter in same page? What was the code Thanks

• Using IF function to create a date Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a cell that shows todays date if another cell has a particular value. The formula I am currently using is: IF(E9=...

Beachball | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Event causing a popup comment to be saved Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create an even within multiple cells that would ask for a comment if certain conditions are met. For instance: If c...

• forgot password of micro sd Closed

Hello, i forgot the password of my memory card of my NOKIA N8 mobile. i recently formated my phone so now i need the password to access the card...

sukhesh | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 9, 2012
    3 replies
  • word 2010 why my clip art suddenly vanished Solved/Closed

Hello, is there anyone who can tell me why my clip art suddenly vanished from word..... It was there one day but gone the next & nothing I do seems to...

stevepes | Word | Latest reply: steve Sep 7, 2012
    4 replies
  • Embed Macro Closed

Hello, I hope this isn't too much of a nasty one for Friday afternoon! Any assistance much appreciated. Is it possible to run a macro inside of ...

GGHerrard | Excel | Latest reply: Sanzer Sep 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • text if/then formula to use seperate formulas Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a formula to determine how many days (minus weekends) it took to complet a project. The problem is that I have one empl...

amilcaranast... | Office Software | Latest reply: amilcaranastasia Sep 6, 2012
    2 replies
  • Excel, comparing two sets of two rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I know the title may be a little confusing, and I apologize for that, but I really did not know how to phrase it. What I have is two Excel...

Sanzer | Excel | Latest reply: Sanzer Sep 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • I cannot run Keyword Elite Closed

Hello, I cannot run Keyword Elite after download. It returns the following error message; The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instructio...

tundeobash | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • outlook can't send or open Closed

Hello, Dear sir/Madam In my microsoft outlook 2007, i can't send or open, to read my mails which i receive after clicking on them where ...

Mzeles | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • IF THEN formula to calculate days worked Closed

I want to create an if then formula. I have a spreadsheet that shows projects done by certain employees. If A1 is the person's initials B1 is the star...

amilcaranast... | Office Software | Latest reply: amilcaranastasia Sep 5, 2012
    0 replies
  • Excel formula which calculates start date Closed

Hello, I would like to create a calendar tool that will generate a start date from a set end date that excludes weekends based on processing and t...

lsolomon | Excel | Latest reply: ExcelJosh Sep 5, 2012
    1 reply
  • Text in Macro Closed

Hello, I'm new to writing macros and wonder if anyone can help me with a couple of areas I'm stumbling on? Firstly, let me say that I am wr...

Lucy | Excel | Latest reply: ExcelJosh Sep 5, 2012
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a rule that when "yes" is selected in the drop down menu in cell F3 cells from A35:D39 are filled yellow, and if "no"...

Toya | Excel | Latest reply: ExcelJosh Sep 5, 2012
    1 reply
  • memory card password Closed

Hello, i did not set memory card password but it ask for it. My cell is Nokia 2700 classic. What can i do? Please help me fast.

tipusion | Word | Latest reply: Bionik Sep 3, 2012
    1 reply
  • setting up Excel to pick numbers for my list Closed

Hello, I would like to use Excel program to pick 6 numbers for a list i have. can ths be done? Thanks Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explo...

jladika | Excel | Latest reply: Bob Sep 1, 2012
    7 replies
  • microsoft word and excel logos have changed Closed

Hello, My microsoft word and excel logos have changed to some white looking logo. I've followed the instructions given on a previous thread (offic...

rty1 | Word | Latest reply: rty1 Sep 1, 2012
    0 replies
  • Open Excel document from desktop Closed

Hello, When I right click the mouse on the desktop, I am unable to open the excel document from the shortcut menu. The excel document does not sh...

Khageshwaar ... | Excel | Latest reply: rockshy496 Aug 30, 2012
    1 reply
  • Sub:guide urgent Closed

Hello, The following is sample data, i want to sort through month, not year , please guide which format may i use, to sort data. 31/08/2006 31/...

kishori | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 30, 2012
    1 reply
  • Changing color of a row when typed in... Closed

Hello, I'm making an excel spreadsheet. What I'm wanting to do is have a row turn red if I type something in the first cell. For example: If I ...

bwhite06 | Office Software | Latest reply: bwhite06 Aug 28, 2012
    3 replies
  • Macro to create files based on the contents Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro which creates files based on contents in column AJ. I want the macro to copy the data from original sheet to the re...

bjpraveen | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 28, 2012
    5 replies
  • Excel Date Format Closed

Hello, I receive a report that has the date displayed as just numbers. Example: 20120131 How can I change the data to read: 01/31/2012 ...

baker5801 | Excel | Latest reply: Baker5801 Aug 28, 2012
    2 replies
  • unrecongized file data.mdb Closed

Hello, Windows Xp-sp2, i have time card software. backend msaccess files. one particular mdb file corrupted. please give the correct soluti...

salai_k1 | Office Software | Latest reply: jammy_C Aug 28, 2012
    3 replies
  • Macros in Excel so it copies onto next row Closed

Hello, I'm trying to copy values from one sheet to the other in excel via use of a macro. The data is in rows, and is there anyway that I can progr...

infinityx8 | Excel | Latest reply: Abhijit Aug 24, 2012
    6 replies
  • Need help to remove FALSE from cell Solved/Closed

Hello, Anyone please. How remove FALSE from a cell Here below is my formula. =IF(ISNUMBER(G17);IF((G17-$I$10)