The discussions

To prepare attendence report with excel sheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I will describe what I want to do . I have 60 residents working in our department. They attend morning report everyday. So I have prepared ...

41 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
akshay

Don't know the windows logon password

Hello, HELP!!! My father gave my daughter his hp compaq nc4000 just after he had a stroke, it has windows xp but the only account is password prot...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Sort option gone on my excel spreadsheet

Hello, All of a sudden I no longer have a sort option on my excel spreadsheet. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Making autofiltered cells visible

Hello, I have filtered the column but the filtered data is not visible if i will do it manually then its working fine but if i want to automate i...

venkat1926

Count multiple values in another column

Hello, Hello, I am hoping someone can give me some help. I am trying to do a count between two lists. In Sheet1 I have a column with a mult...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Email attachment problem

Hello, When I receive an attachment in my email I have to save it before I can open it. I save it to my desktop. Then I try to open it and it says it...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
swati

Excel- either or formula help!

Hi can someoine please help my dilemma is below; I am trying to get an invoice total which is either and addition of figures from 3 different cells...

venkat1926

From ms outlook i can't send to hotmail

Hello, I have a pop3 email installed with MS Outlook, I can send to all emails it's ok but when I send to a client hotmail account a failure error...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Macro to expand data from pivot table til eof

I need help on expanding the data from my pivot table... My pivot table has only two columns, let's say column A & B with around 50 rows... Normally, ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
DesertMoon20

Word.en-us/wordlr.cab

Hello, i have a problem with Word.en-us/WordLR.cab file. it corrupt and microsoft setup wizard cannot find this file. please tell me, what site that ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
benja

Report value of cell based on search

Solved

Hello, in Excel I can use a Sumifs to search a column for a value and return the total of cells that match that value (how many "calls" did "Sally tak...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
Pamela

Outlook 2007

Hello, i've configured gmail client unsing outlook 2007 successfully but I can send email only to gmail account. i've trued sending email from ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Producing a list if a column has a value y

Solved

Hello, I wish to produce a list only when one of the columns has a Y in it. For example; A B 1 Y Bread 2 Milk 3 Y Bu...

Russ

Question on excel database search

Hello, I'm familiar with the vlookup function in excel. However, it only allows you to compare one column in a table and return value from anothe...

cblack

Problem in gprs setting

Hello, HI I HAVE BOUGHT HKT MOBILE OF BLACKBERRY LOOK NOW I WANT CONFIGURE internet ON ZONG, CAN U HELP? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

How to apply filter on a column

Hello, I have an excel sheet with 2,00,000 records and unable to apply the filter for all the records.Colud u help me in solving this.(The filter i...

rizvisa1

New font on word

Solved

Hello, I want to install new fonts on MS word application, how do i do that? Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

closeup22

Microsoft word icon

Hello, All my icons are missing. I think I threw away something I shouldn't have. The Microsoft Word icon replaces the original icon - Firefox ...

brianwhitt77

Excel forumla/? help

Hi, I need some help figuring out a formula, or a way of calculating something. I have 2 excel workbooks. I need to figure out how to get a val...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, can someone please help I need to get rid of the FALSE value in the formated cells. I know I am doing something wrong. Here is my formula: ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

If sum>= 60, color cells red

Solved

Hello, I have excel 2007 and am trying to set conditional formatting for a series of 3 cells. If their total sum is greater than or equal to 60 I...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
mindy

Match column b in both worksheets

Hello, I have 2 excel worksheets. I want to match column B in both worksheets. If there is a match, I want it to display "Yes" in a new column ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 if/and formulas

Hello, I am struggling to put together an IF/AND statement and keeping coming up with errors. I am fairly Excel savvy, but this one is kicking my bu...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
huko

How break up password of sd mc in 5130 nokia

hello sir , could tell me how to break up the password in my nokia 5130 phone

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
purushotham

Micoro memory card password lose

Hello, I HAVE NOKIA MOBILE 1600 THIS PHONE SOND QUILTY VERY GOOD, I HAVE 1 GB MICROW MEMORY CARD BUT THIS MEMORY CARD PASSORD LOSE PLEASE TELL ME...

closeup22

Getting dns failed error while accessing gmail via star s5603

Hello, I am trying to get gmail via star s5603 but i an unable to download mails.i have tried all the setting and port but nothing got right can s...

closeup22

Macro for missing numbers

Hello, Please help me in finding out missing numbers location wise. Below numbers having different location numbers, request to help me with macr...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need to add 2 amounts in one cell for excel

Hello, Im trying to add 2 amounts in one cell and have another amount subtracted from that total. for example Column A l Colum...

rizvisa1

Pdf files

Hello, My PDF files are no more opening on the Acrobat Reader, it opens it with Microsoft Word and thens pop up a message that the file could not ...

closeup22

Memory password lost?

Hello, hi can you help me? how can i format my memory card with my nokia 5310??? icant open my memory card or brows???? pls help me ASA...

closeup22

Cannot open .docx file

Hello I just installed microft office 2007, and i can't open .docx word file was saved. Why is that? Is there something i missed? please help. ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Find value between 2 column range excel macro

Solved

Hello, I have a 2 Columns of Data (A) and (B) that provides me with a specific range, and a third column C that provides a corresponding value f...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
Jenz

Dell studio boot password

Solved

Hello, I have seen other threads that users are able to generate master passwords for Dell laptops. Mine is out of warranty, and I was hoping I co...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Date format error

Solved

Hello, In my excel sheet it is showing an error in the date format. Its like this - (-693593.770833333). I tired changing it through format cel...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need help with an excel formula

Good afternoon Folks. I need some help with a excel formula. I need the formula for finding the difference between two values and if the differen...

rizvisa1

Today format in color

Hello, I want to compare cell I3 to today's date and if it equals to today, I want I3 cell to turn RED (CAPITAL font) with highlight Yellow and sa...

rizvisa1

Save a workbook, the same as a cell & to a pa

Hello, I am trying to create a Macro that will save my workbook to a filepath F:\file\Doc\XP and name it the same as Cell A1 Many thanks Liz...

rizvisa1

Excel pdf format

Solved

Hello, I have been able to convert word files into PDF files but is it also possible with Excel file. Thanks for any information from your part. ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Unable to open winrar files

Solved

Hello, Please send me the software for opening winrar files, thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

closeup22

I forgot my password for yahoo and my sercret

Solved

Hello, can somebody help me i need to figure out my password and my secrect question if somebody helped thanks please help :(

closeup22

Delete password

Solved

Hello, i have a micro sd card for my phone 6300 and its password protected and i forgot password i cant open it from my phone or from my computer. M...

closeup22

Trying to do hockey stats

Hello, is there a way to add 1 to the value of one column based on data of a cell in the same row in another column, without copying 1 and doing a...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Formula for searching names from two columns

Hello, Kindly help in getting excel formula for following table: column1 Column2 A ABC A ABC A ...

venkat1926

Microsoft 2007

Hello, I have an e-machines desktop and I have Microsoft Home and Student 2007 and I do not have a product key anymore. What can I do to get my pr...

aquarelle

Need help with multiplying formula in excel

Solved

Hello, Inser formula in cell F4 that multiplies the amount on E4 by the amount in D4. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2010 by
casey

Recover memory card lost password

Solved

Hello, I HAVE A NOKIA 2700 CLASIC BUT HAVE NOT FOUND SETTING IN MY MOMORY CARD OPTION AS SUGGESTED TO RECOVER MY PASSWORD. AND THE CARD DOES NOT ...

brianwhitt77

Unable to send emails through outlook

Hello, Im having difficulties sending emails through outlook using my live email account... I can receive them ok but everytime I send they just s...

brianwhitt77

I lost my memory card password

Hello, i use nokiya 5300 bcoz its gives really good sound budi i had 256mb micro sd card there was my important documents n songs but i forgot pass...

brianwhitt77

When paid turn cell green and change value

Hello, In Excel 2007 I created a spread sheet to keep track of commissions on many jobs. When some of the job commissions are paid Iwant to be abl...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Need help with conditional formatting

Hi, I'm working on a spreadsheet which requires me to have the date in the cell turn yellow if the present date is within 40 days (including the 40...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 7201 - 7250 out of a total of 12,261