Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5351 - 5400 of about 16,600
  • TEACHER IN NEED!!!! Closed

Hello! Let me start by saying I only know BASICS about excel. I mean, I am proud of myself for finding the average of a few cells! That being said, I ...

etackett03 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • convert Closed

how to convert PDF to word?

Soyan.K | PDF | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to pick a word from one cell and copy it into another cell Closed

Hello, please get the function. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0.2125.101

raghu | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • Auto Filter depending on Cell Value Solved/Closed

Hello, I have data in a table, lets say the table is (A7:M200) and the Headings in this table is (A7:M7). Column 1 (A8:A200) is the accounts numbe...

Issa | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 15, 2014
    10 replies
  • How to find out the data in six month record Solved/Closed

Hello, I have six month excel attendance sheet. which formula can i use to know in which month which of the employee has left and who has joined?...

subodh | Excel | Latest reply: subodh Nov 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • Help making macro finds last used line + push down and delete ! Closed

Hello guys, im always here to find answer for my excel problems but couldnt find answer for this. Every single day i have to do a job that is co...

Karina-Brazil | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • Date Format Closed

Hi All, I want use date 201201, how can this will be set in Execl Format. please help me. Thanks

RMGP | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to Cycle through 2 different workbooks and adding row 2newWB Closed

Hi all I am totally new to this forum posting. So please overlook any mistakes. First let me apologize as my first post was not per forum guidelin...

croft12329 | Excel | Latest reply: croft12329 Nov 14, 2014
    2 replies
  • Corrupt Pptx files. Need to repair them. Please help! Solved/Closed

Hey guys, there is big mess over here. Here I quote: I made some presentation files for promoting our new business. I showed them to my boss. She wa...

BallSteven2 | PowerPoint | Latest reply: RolfLinds Nov 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • Gather information from one spreadsheet and move it to another Closed

I have a spreadsheet that has the information from a Realtor office. It has all the information from each sale for all Realtors. I need to pull cert...

mahrens66 | Excel | Latest reply: mahrens66 Nov 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto-copy data from one sheet to another in excel Closed

Hello, I have a master excel sheet that houses all of my data used to create several reports. Looking to transfer/copy data from this master sheet...

cmaddymadd | Excel | Latest reply: cmaddymadd Nov 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • how to recovery cleaned up email ? Closed

I unwilling click on clean up on my outlook 2010 inbox messages and finally loose all my emails in my gmail account, how can I recover them

MANIRAFASHA | Office Software | Latest reply: chinchon57 Nov 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Insert rows based on cell value (simple VBA, I assume...?) Closed

Hello, sorry about my newbie question, I think it's very simple to solve, but have spent a few hours on google now and haven't found the right answ...

newbie28 | Excel | Latest reply: mm Nov 13, 2014
    2 replies
  • Sum Data Validation Closed

Hello, Please someone help me to figure out this problem. example : A1 + B1 = C1 A2 + B2 = C2 . . . . A9 + B9 = C9 If A1 ~ A...

zradraco | Excel | Latest reply: kieferschild Nov 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • sum data validation Closed

someone help me to figure out this problem. example : A1 + B1 = C1 A2 + B2 = C2 . . . . A9 + B9 = C9 If A1 ~ A9 data changed using dropd...

zradraco | Excel | Latest reply: zradraco Nov 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • Copying a row Closed

I need help please. I have a workbook with several sheets. Each sheet contains similar data with a 'total' row indicating the total number of occurr...

texaslavender | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy data from one worksheet to another worksheet Closed

Greetings All, Let me begin by saying that although I have frequently visited this site and have learned valuable information from the experts, this ...

tlcfashions | Excel | Latest reply: tlcfashions Nov 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • Nested if then Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to have the contents of b1 displayed in m2 if t2=1, the contents of b2 displayed in m2 if t2=2, the contents of c1 displayed in...

chiflado | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 12, 2014
    7 replies
  • Copy, Find, replace from one excel to another excel Closed

Hi friends, Greetings ! could you please anybody can help me to make excel macro or VBscript which should do the following steps, 1.copy th...

thiagu | Excel | Latest reply: thiagu Nov 12, 2014
    0 replies
  • Copy, find, replace from one excel to another excel Closed

Hello, i like to make marcro which should do the following step, 1.copy the cells from A2 to D100 in Excel A and it has to search the copied v...

thiagu | Excel | Latest reply: thiagu Nov 12, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to Fix Inaccessible OST File Trouble? Closed

I am unable to open Outlook OST files due to some unexpected reasons. Now I am looking for an instant solution to fix it.

jayshawn30 | Outlook | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 12, 2014
    1 reply
  • Value of adjacent cell in new cell Closed

I have 4 columns of data and I want to put the value of of the cell containing the date which is in column b based on if the word start1 is found in c...

ccwiliams105 | Excel | Latest reply: ccwiliams105 Nov 11, 2014
    0 replies
  • copying data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0.2125.111 how can I transfer data from one sheet to another assume that i have two differen...

R.K. | Excel | Latest reply: R.K. Nov 11, 2014
    0 replies
  • Merging two sheets Closed

Hello, I have two sheets sheet one has names, sales numbers per month, revenue generated per month and a Q1 combined total sales and combined to...

Denise | Excel | Latest reply: Denise Nov 11, 2014
    0 replies
  • Lost password to PST file Solved/Closed

Hi, I had a .pst file with a password set on MS Outlook 2010. Now I can't remember what the password is. How can I get back my emails? Thanks.

Lakatos | Outlook | Latest reply: marian41v Nov 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • convert number in to alpha bet Closed

Hello, sir, we have required formula of number convert to alphabet Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0.2125.111

kaushik | Excel | Latest reply: kaushik Nov 10, 2014
    0 replies
  • number to words Closed

number to words

Lakshmimln | Excel | Latest reply: Lakshmimln Nov 10, 2014
    0 replies
  • Date result in excel Closed

Hello, I am trying to solved this formula, I want to have a result in a cell Date now. This is the issue, =if(I9="Done", Now()) Kindly correct pl...

Janelle | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 9, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to copy row frm 1 sheet to another depending on the value Closed

Hello, I am a beginner to this area of VBA coding. I wanted to know how can i copy a row from 2nd sheet (Sheet2) to first sheet (Sheet1) depending...

Saniya | Excel | Latest reply: 012977 Nov 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to extract data from named sheets to summary sheet Closed

Hi, I have data in sheets, say Nov1, Nov2 to Nov30. I am looking for a solution, a) in cell B2 of the summary sheet, the values have to appear fro...

sekhar2014 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • job Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 38.0.2125.111 plzzzz download this file help me

jemi | Open Office | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • Seperating data by 1 condition to new worksheet and renaming Closed

Hello, I need to separate some data from Sheet 1 based on the numbers in column A, each different group of numbers should go to its own worksheet and ...

bigdaddy31 | Excel | Latest reply: bigdaddy31 Nov 7, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to use a condition on a worksheet to copy a line from same Closed

Hello, I'm trying to use an input value on one worksheet to copy a line from one worksheet to another worksheet. Specifically- I'd like to copy ...

Bill | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Can't log in to mail.com Closed

Hello, the mail.com e-mail site does not work. It opens but does not provide the places to login and type the log in information. Configurati...

• Macro to Move cells from one sheet to another if conditions meet Closed

Hello, I have Sheet with Two Columns and several rows.. This gets edited each week. But i want to copy these values onto another sheet. with simil...

Sandeep | Excel | Latest reply: Sandeep Nov 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to insert images to my excel sheet by using a Macro Closed

I have my huge files and below is a sample. I need to add photos for everycode in coloumn "A" to the same row coloumn "E" and I want to run a mac...

cakmak | Excel | Latest reply: cakmak Nov 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • excel conditional formatting Closed

can I make a cell = a value based on the value of another cell? example: I want to make A2 = 5 if A1

MJIMS | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 6, 2014
    7 replies
  • Create worksheet with a list,and fill the worksheet from another Closed

hello all, i want to ask.. if i want to create a worksheet with a list from sheet1, begin from b2, i figgured this out with macro from https://c...

pencari | Excel | Latest reply: pencari Nov 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • date format Closed

hello, i ve an excel sheet and want to enter date in format dd/mm/yy, but cell automatically change it and treat as mm/dd/yy, i want excel treat i...

imran | Excel | Latest reply: imran Nov 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • create worksheet with a list,and fill the worksheet from another Closed

hi all, i want to ask.. if i want to create a worksheet with a list from sheet1, begin from b2, i figgured this out with macro from https://ccm.ne...

pencari | Excel | Latest reply: pencari Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to convert existing date to another date format in Excel Closed

Hello, I want to convert existing date like- 18.5.2014 to another date format like- 18 May, 2014 in office Excel 2007. Existing format is- ...

Biswajit-Shaha | Excel | Latest reply: Biswajit-Shaha Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto-update the last data in report sheet Closed

Hi all, Looking for help on my regular report. The water quality is updated regularly in the data sheet and need to transfer to the report sheet t...

Mettaa | Excel | Latest reply: Mettaa Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Simple copy/paste macro sheet to sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to use a receipt template in excel to print individual receipts. Once all data is entered, I will make single receipt printout ...

holliercs | Excel | Latest reply: holliercs Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting using Countifs - help Closed

=COUNTIFS(D$3:D$21,"Yes",$A$3:$A$21,$A3)>1 Above is my countif statement to count the number of times a particular criteria exists. D3:D21 should ...

prady3011 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 5, 2014
    5 replies
  • navigation bar Closed

Hello, I am using Powerpoint to create an elearning course. I was wondering if you knew of a simple way to incorporate a navigation bar. A progres...

deskmonkey | PowerPoint | Latest reply: deskmonkey Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Copy rows multiple time Closed

Hello Experts, I am trying to copy a row with multiple columns n number of time, here is an example SNo H No. Name State Times 67 ...

SK | Excel | Latest reply: SK Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to convert existing date to another date format Closed

Hello, I want to convert existing date like- 18.5.2014 to another date format like- 18 May, 2014. Existing Scenario is- 18.05.2014 19.05.2...

Biswajit | Excel | Latest reply: Biswajit Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • change the date format Closed

Hello, i wanna change the date format where the date is 10/5/2014 bur when i tried to filter month wise excel is taking it as 5th Oct'14 Config...

rajeev | Excel | Latest reply: rajeev Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • a table that filter makes problems Closed

Hi everyone, i dont know why but every time i filter something the whole screen goes blank. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

ibraun | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to transfer current data from one sheet to another sheet Closed

I have two sheets. The first sheet contains several columns for various vehicles wherein the first column is intended for the dates. Everyday I have t...

Sanjoangel | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2014
    2 replies