The discussions

Pdf file convewrsion

Solved

I am having a similar problem to the one I have copied into the e mail below. It seems all of my adobe acrobat files have been converted word documen...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Charlie

How to concanate two cells "line by line"

Solved

Hello, I have one cell that has names separated with alt + enter. On the other cell, I have additional information on those names (also separate...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Text to n rows + copy row and insert n times

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate your help with a macro I am trying to create in Excel 2007. My data is as follows: Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 D...

34 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Excel macro - set and autofill a range?

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro for excel and part of the code is to create an index column that fills the cell with a row count (i.e. A2=1, A3=2, etc.)...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Joe G

Transferring data from one worksheet to anoth

Hello, I have data compiled in different tabs - i have one sheet that is a sum of the data. There is text and numbers. How do I set it up that the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
TrowaD

Show date when amend excel sheet

Hello, How to set a formula, so that everytime I do a change in a cell or a cell range - todays date appear in a different cell. In other words...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Mehedad

Excel macro - set and autofill a range?

Closed

Hello, I recorded a macro for excel and part of the code is to create an index column that fills the cell with a row count (i.e. A2=1, A3=2, e...

Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Request for default password - reg.

Hello, I am Vijay, I am using Samsung Metro gt-s3310i mobile, My SMS service is not working in my mobile. I would like to reset the the Master Set...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Cherry mobile q3tv phonelock lost password

Solved

How Can I Recover my Password Please Really Need Replies

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

How to copy informations from excel to ees

Solved

Hello, I wanna know if anybody can help me to copy 2 columns (supply) from Excel to EES (another program if anyone used it before) and then copy the...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
mimolaah

Removing apostrophe (') from the beginning

Solved

Hello, I have an excel sheet where I have formulas with an apostrophe in the beginning. Example: '+34+54+56+22 '+34+222+224+556 '+92+922...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Need formula for unique pass/fail rate

Hello Experts, Can someone please help me with this? I need a formula that will allow me to find the unique pass/unique fail rate. (Sorry about...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
Tonya

Copy a1 cell and auto-fill into a column c

Hello, How can I copy A1 cell and auto fill into a column C until the last row same as column A? Thank you! Best Regards, YT Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel - join date and text

Hello, Below formula is returning date with numbers. can you please give me a solution where I can get date and text. =IF(F2="FIBSMSAPTREM"...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy the row and paste in a sheet w/ new col

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I am trying to figure out how to copy a row from one worksheet (in workbookA) and paste to a new row in a differe...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 activex option button default?

Solved

Hello, I have two activex option buttons, Yes and No. How do I get it to display "No" as marked as a default? I have created a process that c...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2012 by
Josh

Convert indian currency numeric to words

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have one requirement where I need to convert Indian currency numeric to words. Like 100.90 it should convert to Hundred rupees and Ninety...

Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
Josh

Help please on excel search

Hello, Need your expert opinion on what formula i should use. Quite new using excel. Scenario: A | B | C | D ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
Mehedad

Printing sequencial numbers in excel

Hello, I am wanting to print out purchase order forms with numbers on them in a order from 1-... If you know how i can do this please let me know as...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

How to create a count down formula

Solved

Hello all I'd be grateful if anyone could advise on a formula to highlight a cell which would change colour 30 days before the expiry date. I belie...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
Rogue

Can not read pdf file

Solved

i can not read pdf file plz help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
bluenose

Copy entire data immediately when entered

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in which I maintain sale records of a no. of polymers. For every polymer (For eg. Adflex Q 100 F), I have a table show...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
Chaaru

Moving one excel column to new excel column

Hello, I am a newbie in excel macro stuff. Would appreciate if someone plz help me to get a routine task automated. Let me explain what actually i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Auto emailing from excell based on cell date

Hello, I have a new query here! I want to be able to send an email alert from to an email address based on date criteria: Example: Today's Da...

rizvisa1

Excel date formatting into another column

Solved

Hello, I want to check using IF function in one column and change the date format to another column from MM/DD/YYYY to has DD/MM/YYYY in excel 2010....

rizvisa1

Count time entries between different hours

Hello, I am trying to count time entries between different hours. I've tried a couple of formulas but so far every formula i've tried does not see...

Josh

Activation code difficulty - won't re-enter

Closed

I have been running Office 7 pro for years. I have it on my Windows 7 computer, and I had a system crash, probably a downloaded virus. I needed to...

Last reply on 14 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Excel

Closed

Hello, GUYZ I NID HELP WITH THIS HUGE THING OVER HERE AS IT FOLLOWS 1. 1. Enter the following Data into the Spread sheet (marks 12) Aphache ...

Last reply on 14 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Excel - transfer information from file

Solved

Hi there! I have run into some problems when transferring information from one Excel file to another. I have a big Excel file with a lot of informa...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
Andy

Add when multiple criteria is met in rows

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to add numebrs when multiple criteria is met! I want to add numbers in B115:BF115, but only the ones that have an "A" in row B8...

15 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
Gouws

How can copy data to bank cells only...

Hello, I need to copy column A to column B, but only copy contain from cells a on column A to cells on column B only when cells on B are blank and l...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Forget my password of n2690

Solved

Hello, i forget my password of n2690. Plz suggest some ideas quickly. Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Referencing data from a new worksheet

Hello, I am working with Excel 2007. I know how to fill in a worksheet based on information from another worksheet. This is a simple enough ta...

12 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
Josh

If fuction

Solved

Hello, I would like to right this formula =IF(d5677="Maromix","RESIN-1925",IF(D5677="Marble" or "onyx" or "matamix" or "decoration","RESIN-1600","...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

If time take is equal to...

Hello, Here is the situation I would like a formula that will tell me if the truck left on time or not. If truck dose leave on time then it ...

9 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
Josh

My browsers wont work

Closed

Hello, my computer is a hp elitebook but is blocked by my school. the iternet works but when i pull up google chrome and internet expleror they come u...

Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Sumifs in excel 2003

Solved

Sir I was using System with office 2010 and deriving some values by using "Sumifs" function. Now i am using Office 2003 system. When i copied the wo...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Matching/copying data across worksheets

Hello, I hope someone can help me with a little Excel problem I'm struggling with regarding some reports I am trying to pull together, here is a b...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
jp26198926

Comparing/matching data across in excel works

Closed

Hello, I have manually combined 4 separate reports into 1 workbook with 4 worksheets (1 for each report). Each row represents a separate job. T...

Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Cannot access all office 2003 file

Solved

Hello, after i scanned my computer with eset nod32 i cant open/copy/move the encrypted(green font color) ms office file such as excel and word. ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
jp26198926

Macro for excel values to new sheet/new row

Hello, I have an Excel worksheet with drop down menus for selecting 10 colours which links to a source sheet to show the pigments needed for produ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Create new worksheet & copy the based on date

Solved

Hello, Can any one help me to copy the excel sheet data from one sheet to another sheet? -> I have one excel sheet (name: Test.xls, sheet name: S...

17 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
Raja

Save tab-delimited as semi-colon delimited

I see multiple postings on this issue all over the web with no solutions other than to write/use a macro... I am looking to save an excel workbook wit...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy worksheet to another workbook (unopened)

Solved

Hello, I want to copy a portion (A1:F54) of my current worksheet that I am working on, over to another workbook, that is not open. I want to use ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
Josh

Custom number format including text

Hello, I'm really sorry if this is a 'silly' question, but I'd really appreciate any help that any of you great volunteers may be able to give me. ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
aquarelle

Unable sending mails from outlook

Hello, I am suddenly unable to send mails from outlook. Can receive, however. It's urgent! Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Katerina Conf...

13 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
kieferschild

Delete from first sheet and copying to other

Dear Friends, i have problem with excel sheet. i have two excel sheet that have lots of data. i want to delete from first excel sheet then nee...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Autorun a macro in excel based on sheet name

Hello, I use the personal.xls which has many macros incorporated into it with shortcut names. The application I use that opens Excel names the sh...

8 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Pdf attachment cant open in outlook2007

Hello, i cant open pdf attachment throw my outlook2007 but i can open same pdf attachment throw my iphone plz help me give solution.. Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Formulas not copying from worksheet to sheet

Hi There, my excel has been doing some funny things lately. 1. When I copy a formula from one worksheet to another, the actual formula does not ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
venkat1926
Results 5351 - 5400 out of a total of 12,266