The discussions

Formating a column using macro

Solved

Sir A forum member helped me in writing a macro to copy certain data from sheet one to sheet two. I modified basic macro to suit as per my require...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
Kishore

Seach for value, select entire row, copy

Hello, I have one macro that will search for a specific range in a series of workbooks and copy that range to a new workbook, and another that will ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba user form

Hello, I am quite new to Excel VBA and I , desperately, need an expert help. am trying to create a user form that generates customer IDs made of 9 ...

rizvisa1

Call an excel document to another sheet

Hello, Can any one suggest how to call a separate document(or) a Cell from one excel sheet to another excel sheet. For Example Book 1 got he...

rizvisa1

Forgot password

Solved

Hello, sir i have nokia2690 mobile the security code was changed onetime but the new password is forgot so please help me. Configuration: / Ope...

bionik

Compare and count

Closed

Hello, I want compare the two text coloum and count them for example mumbai ok mumbai ok mumbai not ok delhi ok pune not ok bhopal ok I wa...

pcsces

Plz help me reviving some deleted fb messages

Hi , i have deleted some important facebook messages accidentally... can i revive them? please help me. thanks and regards, rosie Configuration...

ashu44

Automatically copy from one page to excel

Hello, I want to copy information from one sheet to another regarding the categories. For example if I have airline company name, aircraft type, ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

I forgot my password

Closed

Hello, I am babu from pondicherry...........i forgot my password its not opening nearly for 1 year please help me to know my security code?????? ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Excell conditional formatting

Hello, I have been using conditional formatting to make a cell change colors if a)greater than or b)less than, today's date; however, I don't know...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Problem in receiving same mail on 2 systems

Hello, i have created a outlook account on ms 2007 in two systems where both the systems ll receive same mails sent from outside. but the problem is o...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

Office 2010 excel

Solved

Hello, i am trying to show in cell J2 if the sum of cell I2 is more than 10 to show 10 and if the sum is les than 5 to show 0 have found how to show ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
john

Change cell color every 7 days

Hello, Is there any way to change a cell's color once a week on a certain day on a regular basis. Example, only on Wednesdays cell color changes to p...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
vertix

Excel 2010 - if function with dates

Hello, I am trying to show in cell J2 if the date of cell I2 is between 1/1/2011 (MM/DD/YYYY) and 12/31/2011 to show SS12 and if not between those ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Create new worksheet with data

Hello, i have created a workbook, that contains my home income and expenditures. it contain for every month, i want, it create a new worksheet for...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

When data changes in sheet1 delete row in s2

Ok, I was able to use Macro to copy row from sheet 1 to sheet 2 with a condition. Now i want to either add to the Macro or create another Macro to de...

FromNC2PR

Data transfer between cells

HELPPP meee!!! :( 1. i desperately need to transfer data between cells within a single EXCEL sheet. 2. on top of that, i need to have the data m...

JaX

Copying data from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2

Solved

Hello, I am using MS Office Excel 2007 and need to know how to copy a row of data from one worksheet to another worksheet using a criteria from colum...

RWomanizer

Copy rows based on criteria - vba

Hi I have about 25000 entries of data that I wish to sort, Angle and time. I want to take them from a complete list in Sheet A to breakdown in Shee...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

My memory card asked password

Hallo, sir Ji i am used Nokia 2690 and i am format my cell and my memery card asked password...pls help mee...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Vb, how to pull formula on graph to a cell?

Hello, I already have a VB in place that brings in data and from that data I have a trendline, exponential, and displaying the formula on the grap...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
weenie

Multiple conditions multiple worksheets vba

Hello, I've a small macro which I cannot get working. I would like the macro to copy from sheet 1 anything that has the country code 'ITA' and is ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel - delete info from a cell found in anot

Solved

Hello, Hello, I need a solution for the following situation: See attached screenshot from my Excel spreadsheet. I would like to know if the...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Cut &past data from sheet to shhet depending

Solved

Dears, I'm a novice in M* Excel. Still, for day to day followup purpose, I need a macro and/or appropriate solution that does the following: For...

13 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
Sibsanne

Need some help comparing rows from 2 tables

Hello, i have 2 tables... table 1 has sequential serial #s (a) and corresponding prices (b). table 2 has the same serial numbers (a) (used multi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Find and display match text between columns

Hello, I have a work sheet listing Client names in column A and IP for each client in column B. Column C has a list of IPs which I need to match ...

RWomanizer

Text look up

Hello, Question is in Excel Sheet 1 Sheet 2 A ...

RWomanizer

Updating data to multiple workbooks

Closed

Hello, I have data being populated into my main workbook - saved as Shrink Summary (mm/year).xlsm in total 56 rows in 3 different groups. Start r...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Question on linear interpolation

Hello, I have 2 columns with values and I need to find linear Interpolate values (Voltage) at the 4 different values @ 100nA, 1uA, 10uA, 100uA. Look...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2011 by
weenie

Forgot my mobile secuirty password

Closed

Hello, sir I forget my mobile phone security password model is nokia 2730 sr no.358314/03/844784/6 pl provide me my password than open m...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

Finding words in excel cells

Hello, Hello, I'd like to scan a column for any word that's in a list in another sheet and put a code (e.g. "A") on the cell next to it each tim...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Miscrosoft 2007 outlook - windows xp sp3

Hello, i am trying to send emails from sage accpac ( Financial application) & keeps getting message " Deny or allow to send message" extremely annoyin...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
agent

Excel help?

Hello, I have a pivot table that lists items I sell at auction. After the auction ends I need to produce invoices to all buyers and I want to wri...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
Franc

How to do html tagging in excel

Hello, Guys pls do help me i have one sheet with lots of details in it and for eg in row 1 from cell A1 to A100 has different content but i need t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

Deleting rows with negative numbers

Hello, I would like to delete spreasheet rows if column H contains a negative number and the line above it in excel. Please help! Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

Convert multiple rows and columns to one colu

Solved

Hello, I have some data in excel sheet. Here is the example. 480,000 600,000 720,000 520,000 650,000 780,000 300,000 375,...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel formula

Hello, I want to set up a formula to send information from one sheet to another in the same workbook. The information in the source worksheet is...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

2010 excel cell color changing

Hello, I have a spread sheet that has due dates, I want to change color of cells to reflect time due eg: time of due date red 5 days before due...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Color code excel cells according to scores

Solved

Hello, How do I color code cells in excel ti turn colors according to scores--such as red (0-69%), yellow 70-89%), green 90-100%)? Thank you, E....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Match excel columns containing names

Closed

Hello, Using Excel 2010 and I have 2 lists - 1 from phpmyadmin with a list of names entered by my users and a second list from my courier company ...

Ambucias

Updating 1 excel spread sheet usng 2nd sheet?

Closed

Hello, I have 2 excell spread sheets, bothare mailing lists. i woould like to match firstand/or last names from the 2 lists inorder to be able to u...

Ambucias

Can i delete text up to a character in excel

Solved

Hello, Is there a way of deleting all the text up to a certain character in excel. i im trying to import a CSV file in to exchange and need it tyding...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
Mahek

Excel - fill column in list based on criteria

Hello, I am trying to fill a column in a list, based on criteria. Example: In Table 1, I configure the criteria: If string contais "aaa" ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare columns

Solved

Hello, I have a situation like below. Column A Column B Column C A1 1 A2 ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2011 by
thomaswinter85

Excel: match data/copy to another worksheet

Hello, Can someone help me with this please? : ) I'm using 2 worksheets: On 'Tab A' I have: Column A Column B Notification Product Even...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Memory card password forget

Hello, my 2GB memory card password will be forget pls help me C2-00 mobile model number Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Excel-macro to group by column & sum value

Solved

I was searching your web site for an example of how to group two columns and sum two different columns. I found an example under the question "Excel ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2011 by
Joe

Excel macro question

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help with a macro that would search for a value entered in a dialog box within a number of worksheets and then p...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Average

I am using Excel 2007 to find out the average miles driven in a year and the average rate paid for those miles by Employee. However sometimes they are...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
Tjones4852

Compare two excel sheet

Hello, i want to compare two excel sheets if the row in second sheet is not there in the first sheet i need to copy that row from second sheet...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1
Results 5651 - 5700 out of a total of 12,261