The discussions

Forgot password & secret question of orkut

Solved

Hello, I m using new gmail & orkut A/c. But i forgot my ol orkut a/c's password & secret question. I want to delete my old a/c. Can anybody pls help...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Please help me to get my password

Hello, I think somebody hack my password in yahoo... I am trying to retrieve the password but the problem is I cannot able to reset the new passwor...

iveal

Free browsing and downloading on opera 5.0

Please i need free browsing cheat for opera 5.0 on my phone for zain and mtn network.

LouisSteph

For forgetted password

Hello, Someone has hacked my Gmail, Yahoo ID & changed all the fields which I have entered at the time of creating account. Pls any one can send me ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

The connection to the server has failed.

Closed

Hello, The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'localhost', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Er...

dancedhall

Problem in loading apps

Hello, When i start a game it loads and suddenly after some time it exists automatically and the previous window appears. But it works perfectly in o...

iveal

Date verification

Hello, HOW TO VERFICATION DATE A1 FOR 01/09/09 B1 31/09/09 I WANT RESULT FOR C1 FOR 20/09/09 D1 25/09/09 PL HOW TO CHEK BEETWEN DATE

iveal

I cant get my password

Hello, how i could get my e_mail adress and my password please help me

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Forgot my email password

Hi, I am trying to get on my email. I haven't been on it in a while, but I am sure that the password I am using is right! But it's not letting me l...

closeup22

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, This is Guddu help of anybody. I forgot my gmai password and there my impotant mail in them so pls help me by email in this mail ckishor21@gma...

LouisSteph

I forget my password which i have changed

Hello, I have ask you that I have change my password past three days. which is apparently forgotten by me, even i have forgotten my secrete question....

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
israracca

Adding dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to find a formula that calculates dates. Like I have two boxes with a beginning and date in them, and I want to calculate the day...

Excelguru

If iserror with 2 cells match

Solved

Hello, If i have 2 cell that i need to match to 2 array row and print "W" or "L" if both of the cell match. This is what i have =IF(ISERROR(M...

Excelguru

Comparing and analysing columns in excel

Hello, Can anyone help me? I want to create a formula to analyse 2 or more columns in excel. For example I have a column headed 'gender' and anot...

Excelguru

Windows defend request to verfy 2 words,

Closed

Hello, windows defender requsts to verify two words almost every 10 minutes,if i cudnt verifu it'll show another 2 words to verify.how do i get rid o...

LouisSteph

Formula for extracting data from another cell

Hello, I am trying to develop a formula that will extract data from a cell that has data in the below format 'VRG-F-119-Ground Floor _18-Sep-200...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
atlas245

Pop up information

Hello, I am stuck on how to write a formula to pull information from sheet 2 in my workbook. What i want to be able to do is on sheet 1 a3 type a...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

If formula

Solved

Hello, wondering if you can help me with excel i need a formula that shows if A1 is starts with letter then give me a that first letter. If it sta...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
joan

Can i browse with a china phone?

Hello, I want to ask if any of you (my oga(s)) have the configuration Settings (manual & software) for china phone. to be precisely, my phone is Ja...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
totoy

If function with 3 condtions

Hello, Wonder if somone could help me, I need to write a if function to return a value based on 3 conditions eg: A B C D 1T...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Blocked links - unable to perform

Hello,My Microsoft Office outlook suddenly gives this message when I want to open a link. This is the message: This operation has been cancelled due t...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
ragrillo

Find max for selected number of values

Hello, i want to try to find the maximum number for every 96th rows. i have data that is inputed into excel, first column (A) is the date and tim...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
erso

Simple formula to return '1'

Hello, i want to create a very simple formula that will give me the answer '1' if the letter Y is entered in a column and '0' if the letter N is en...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

If/then statment

Hello, I want to use an if/then statement that will replace a number in a cell if another cell is 0. For example, if G2 is 0, then take G6 which i...

venkat1926

Calculate number of cells colored red

Hello, Can someone help me calculate a formula to calculate number of cells that are a certain color? Thanks,

venkat1926

Rolling highest amount nested if

Hello, This should be simple, I have 5 columns with weekly cash $ . In column A I wish to pull the greatest number durring the month as the are po...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Index and matching 2 different spreadsheets

Hello, i am trying to index and match two diffrent excel spreadsheets. one has the same info on it as the other except for one column. i'm trying t...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
valid numbers

Password recovery

Hello, sir. sir i have forgot my security code of my nokia5130c -2 and it imei no:358006/03/456324/2.can you help me to restore security code so tha...

closeup22

How to sync videos?

Hello, my ipod is classic i dont understand how to sync videos from my computer to my ipod in itunes8

dancedhall

Can vba code the blank spaces in a column

Hello, What I have is a single column of text data with blank cells intermittantly throughout the column. I need to perform the same user designed ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
bikercowboy

How can i copy data to payslips

Hello, I am a basic excel user, I need to copy the 4 cells of deduction side of salary sheet to another sheet of Payslips in one row but in differe...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
sher

System recovery & no product number available

Hello, I recently did a complete recovery of my laptop. I do not have a product key for Windows Office 2007 because it came with the laptop. How do I...

LouisSteph

Can not open firefox browser

Hello, i have downloaded the fire fox explorer, and was installed successfully, but i can't open the browser. Thanks

LouisSteph

Macro: copy and paste

Hello, Can anyone help me, please? I want an excel macro that will copy and paste some data. I have a column of data from A1 to A31. I would like a ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
Dee

Finding max number but displaying text name

Hello, Ok, I am trying to find the highest number (max) in all the cells between B1:B100 when it finds that max number I then want it to grab the Nam...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Writing a macro in excel using vba

Hello, This is homework, I am so lost. Here is the problem: 1. Write a macro, Q_1, which will ask the user for the division of an employee and t...

venkat1926

Outlook template

Hello, I have created a outlook template to save me time when send emails to certain people. However i have an attachment on this email, and my pro...

dancedhall

Hcl notebook p791o (s.no: b064ax2261) drivers

Hello, dear sir i lost my laptop drivers please send me this leptop drivers as soon as possable. Thanks

closeup22

Please help me i need my password

Hello, please help me on active my account i forget me secret answer and password i have improtant mails and email address please send my password on...

closeup22

Playability problem in dvd

Hello, I have bought 10 DVD, out of 10, 9 are playing well on my DVD player but one is not playing well. I have checked this faulty DVD in other...

closeup22

I need to make an order form

Hello, I need to create an order form. In this form I want my customers to be able to use a coupon which will vary from time to time. My problem i...

Trowa

Ms excel problem

Hello, how to select the date of births lying between 2 given date of births

Trowa

Macro help...copying and pasteing

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to copy a row of cells to where the cursor is. The info is constant and the pasteing changes. I've used the "reco...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
selflearner

Convert a numeric string to date, month, year

Hello, I downloaded a file that contains a numeric string such as >>> 20091020120000[0:GMT] How do I change this display to read 10/20/2009? ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Getting last value in excel workb and copy

Hello, wondering if some1 can help me. I have 2 worksheets CertNo.xls and UncertB.xls. In UncertB.xls i have a button. When i click this button i ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Mengubah angka ke dalam huruf

Selamat siang. Langsung saja, bagaimana cara mengubah nilai siswa misal kolom A dalam angka dan kolom B dalam bentuk huruf. contoh: kolom A ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
gloriaagustyaningrum

Macro in excel (vb)

Hello, Basically i'm not much of a programmer, but can do the basics on Excel. I've just been writing a nice little programme on Excel, but need so...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Resetting admin password

Hello, I have no disk and i want to reset my administrator's password, how do i do this?

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I need my password

Hello, i forget my password , i have lot of useful data inside , but some one using my account reg sp.senthil

LouisSteph

Excel validation

Hello, If I am having A1 is fixed value and E1= B1+C1+D1 & BUT E1 SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN A1, IN HOW I CAN VALIDATE E1 WITH A1

venkat1926
Results 10451 - 10500 out of a total of 12,258