The discussions

Macro to find min value

Hello, I need code for part of my macro that will find the min value in a particular column and based on the min value clear the contents in other ...

12 replies Last reply on 25 May 2011 by
SKhanY

Memory card password

Hello, i am shirish, i hava loss my memory card password, so pl. tell me what is my password or solution. so pl. say any body to me how solve thi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2011 by
bionik

Select the cell that a button is in

Solved

Hello, I want to run a macro using a button in Excel 2010 without regard as to the location of the current cell. In other words, when I click a...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2011 by
Vernoman

How to copy data from one csv file

Hello, I want to copy data from one CSV file to another CSV file using VBA. Please anyone help me in doing that. Thanks, Madan

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel goal seek doesn't go through a macro

Hello, I'm trying to use the goal seek function of excel to seek out a particular value of a cell (say Y) by changing values of another (say X). ...

rizvisa1

Word macro to insert rows to multiple tables

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.5.2 Using MS Word.. I have a few rows to be added to each table; and there are multiple tabl...

rizvisa1

Trouble recognizing data in excel sheet

Hi, Dear All, I asked some time back about a question on how to highlight thevalues etc that i entered in an excel file, and Mr. Trowa has...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2011 by
rizvisa1

Installing office 2003 from a cd-rom.

Hello, i have Hp-notebook, want to install office 2003 from a cd-rom, but no luck, i see the files, but it wont't setup.please help smillingking

rizvisa1

Code for firm which open excel sheet

dear sir, I want to create a one firm from where i want to open my existing excel file , how can i do this. Please help me. May I use some code fo...

rizvisa1

Excel macro help

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet table (on one worskheet) that has several date rows in one column C, and one cell J12, for a permit number havi...

RWomanizer

Copy rows of data from one sheet to another

Hello, I have used the below code to copy selected rows ("x") of data from one worksheet ("QBank") to another ("TestSheet") within the same workbo...

RWomanizer

Vba excel last used cell

Hello, I am trying to copy a range of data I have in several columns in a worksheet into one column (all the columns have the same name: OrderID) ...

RWomanizer

Compare values and conditions

Hello and thanks in advance for any help. I need to do the following: three ranges in age: >45 between 46 and 55 45 and "values" = 75000 the ...

RWomanizer

Password reset

Solved

Hello, I can't recall the password on my Toshiba C660/C660D laptop. On entering what I thought it was several times, it is now asking for a remov...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2011 by
bionik

Color column range based on content in cell

Solved

Hello Sir, I want to know how to color the column based on content in fixed cell like. In Row No 6, If The Value Of Row 6 Is "Sun" Then Color T...

4 replies Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
Game Start Now

Outlook won't send emails

Solved

Hello, This is not a question, it is a statement. Outlook 2003 would not send emails through my ISP's smtp server. I probably spent 25 hours t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
xpcman

Memory card password forgotten

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have nokia 2700 classic with one gb memory card and I have forgotten my password a...

bionik

Need excel macro

Closed

Hello, I need a function or macros to compare two cells in two rows and return True if it has partial match. And one more condition to search cell...

Ambucias

Hiding a different sheet in workbook

Solved

Dear sir, I have one worksheet and there are 20 different sheet in that worksheet. I want to show 1 or 2 sheet and want to hide rest sheet. May i...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Report from excel data sheet

Solved

Dear Sir, I am new in excel. I am trying to use excel for my work easier. I have one excel file where there are different sheet of monthly salary ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
ram

Forgot password

Hello, this is naresh i have forgot the pass word of memory card.Please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
bionik

I need help with an excel formula

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I am trying to find a average of one column with several rows that if another column with several rows contains a...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Show a range off a drop down menu

Solved

Hello, What I'm trying to do is make a drop down menu that when you pick an option from it, the column next to it changes to a list corresponding t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel vb macro

Solved

Hello, I am new to vb and excel. I am trying to create a Macro that will look through all the worksheets in a workbook and find the column named "...

4 replies Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
b_85

Excel issue

Hello, There are 3 tables, A, B and c, according to the requirement A = B + C. Need to check the value for B, where B = A - c. Table A contains p...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Please resolve my issue ofms excel file highl

Deat Towa, http://www.speedyshare.com/... Please see the below mention link, What i want is, 1. Those bolt which are consumed completely s...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Greater than or equal to

Hello, here is the problem: IF(F4

venkat1926

Need shortcut for full screen in excel

Closed

Hello, Anyone give me the Keyboard shortcut to change excel sheet into full screen mode.

5 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
anuj

Excel macros; clear, compare and replace!

Hi, I need help creating three Excel macro subroutines.... This is for office 2003! The first one clears cells that do not contain "arg1"...

9 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
OilCan

Unknown administrator password

Hello, I would like to ask if anybody knows how to remove admin password if I cant install since I was not log in as admin. HELP! please.,. thank ...

pcsces

Codes for reminder creation in excel vba

Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to get Reminder message box automatically, according to the date and time in Excel worksheet. What are the VBA codings & procedures?...

23 replies Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
vivek

Can someone help me write a macro?

Hello, I have a large database of information (inventory). The datbase is constantly having rows added and deleted. In column (1), there over 100...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Delete duplicate items in excel

Hello, I need to write a macro where it deletes duplicates but the marcos out there seem to delete all duplicates I just want it to delete a cell i...

venkat1926

Can not run macro

Solved

hello sir, I am trying to put macro in any excel sheet then "can not run the macro" the macro may not be available or all macros may be disabled. ...

ram sharma

How to create shortcut keys to xl 2007macros

Solved

Hi, I created few Macros in excel 2007,these working fine but how to assign short cut keys to these macros.In macros window in options property is ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Delete #n/a

Hello, I used the following code to copy rows from one workbook to another Do Until IsEmpty(i.Range("Q" & j)) If i.Range("Q" & j) = "TERM" T...

venkat1926

Ignoring rows with zero value

Solved

Hello, A couple weeks ago ya'll helped me with some code to compare two sheets and create a new worksheet with all of the values that were identic...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Password neded

Hello, i forget my password and also forget my secret aanswer and i really have an important e-mails there and i need to open that account so can y...

5 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
bionik

Excel delete blanks help

Hello, I have a macro to delete rows where if the cell in column c is blank as follows: Columns("C:C").Select Selection.SpecialCells(xlC...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
Game Start Now

Highlighting the values entered in an excel

Solved

Hello, Dear All, I have a question to ask, Actually i am working with an Excel File which has so many sheets under one file, and this file ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Copying data to another worksheet

Solved

Hello, I have the following data in worksheet named "Auto Entry" Cell A1= X Cell A2 =Y Cell A3 =Z Cell A4=Input Value(1,2,or 3) In Cell A4 is...

TrowaD

Forgotten password

Solved

Hello, i changed my password on my samsung S8300 today, i then turned my phone off, when i turn my phone on it asks for a phone lock, it doesnt except...

bionik

Dates and conditional formatting

Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create conditional formatting that will do the following: A3= today's date I10: The due date Past due: Anything due befo...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Change my password

Well i would like to Changed my password and could you please help me to changed it

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
bionik

Generate serial no.

Hello, I want to generate serial no. against each record in excel. Serial no. should be alphanumeric and is auto incremented. e.g (XX-00001,XX-0...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
AA

Excel: matching and sorting

Solved/Closed

Hello, Ok, how sould a computer dummy to this (the dummy is me): I have a list of 300 bike racers. In the columns next to the racer is items such a...

13 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
lew13

Inputing selling price into excel

Hello, I have a list of table in my excel as below: Stock Code Supplier Description Selling Price 3MAY018 NIEHA DRESS 3MAY01...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
eric

Sum data value of different sheet of excel

Hello, I want to found some formula for summing different sheet. My problem is like this. I am one excel worksheet, there are different 12 sheet...

5 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Can someone please write me a macro for excel

Solved

I want to be able to input a number into a cell and have that number recorded in a list elsewhere within the same sheet. Then be able to replace tha...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
TrowaD

How to find a cell in a macro..

Hello, I am creating a macro and what i want to to do is to find the word "Tylenol" and then go to the cell beside it and i want to put a formul...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
RWomanizer
Results 6301 - 6350 out of a total of 12,260